Moving In

××Pleasure××

Moving In



I was looking out the windows in the office. Wondering if Papa would say cruel things like that after my blood. "I'll just have to kill them." A voice sighed making me jump. It was Papa. "Papa , where're you going?" I asked coming closer to his desk as he pulled open his drawer and pulled out a pistol. "Going hunting..." He murmured , reloading it. He also pulled down the painting of Mona Lisa and took out the shot gun that was stuck onto a huge cabinet with other guns. He placed back the painting and dumped the guns into one big black bag. "Hunting for what?" I pouted. "Vampires..There's been chaos in town saying it's us that killed two teenagers recently." He said zipping up the bag. "Stay here and don't go out anywhere. If anything bad happens call the Protectors." Papa said walking out the door with his bag being held on his right arm. I nodded slowly , going back to bed. I quickly texted Gongchan. 'Hey Gongchan!! Are you guys gonna protect me?' A few minutes later with a ' Nyeh. Yeah.' I rolled my eyes and smirked. The door swung open and in came in another korean girl. "Annyeonghaseyo!" She greeted bowing. "May I speak to Mr.Cha?" She asked. "He went out.. just a few minutes ago.." I explained. "Oh.." She murmured her smile faded. "Myungsoo come! He's not here only a girl." She called out the corridor. Myungsoo came in as she coiled her arm around his arm. "Honey , let's go.." She pouted. My eyes pierced through his. "Get the out.." I yelled pushing the door close. Man , he drives me crazy. I really love him yeah all that but I just hate it when he goes out with another girl. I could just kill him. I stirred some hot chocolate to calm all my anger down. There was a knock. "Come in.." I called out. The door swung open and in came Myungsoo. I glared at him. "What do you want?" I growled. "Just thought if you were okay earlier.." He said. "Who's the girl?" I asked sipping my hot chocolate. "Park Bora..." He murmured. "Great, is she a Vampire?" I laughed. "No.." He mumbled. "Then why are you going out with her!?! Are you going to drink her blood?!" I yelled. Myungsoo dropped his head down ashamed. "You may be in this boarding school with beautiful girls and . But it's against the rules if you one of our human students. So , I'm watching you Kim Myungsoo. If you do anything to that girl I will kill you." I shouted sounding like my Papa. "I'm sorry Minhee.." He mumbled. "Now get out.." I yelled. He walked outside as my Father came in the exact time. Papa closed the door and looked at me with confusion. "What was that about?" He asked. "Myungsoo's going out with a Human girl." I sighed leaning on the counter. "Well he better not drink her blood." Papa said. "That's what I told him." I coughed. "He better listen to my daughter." He chuckled. "Papa..." I laughed playfully punching him.



Night was rising and I was in my bed reading one of the books I borrowed in the library. I was studying because Papa expected me to study for my Bio test tomorrow. Blah , Blah and Blah. My mind wasn't focusing on the lines. Everything was drifting off. Suddenly my yellow curtains starting flapping repeatedly.  I sat back up concentrating outside of the window glass pane.  My window was opened wide. I remembered I closed the window. I was sure I closed the window shut and locked it. I crawled over to it and the cold mist blowed in my room. I shivered as I pulled the windows back shut. I quickly locked it and brang the curtains close. This is very weird. When the door banged open I yelped in fear. There stood L.Joe confused. "Uh..Minhee?" He whispered. I was now hiding under my blanket like a small , cute girl. "Ah..Oppa!!~" I giggled shooting upright. He smirked from my cuteness. "Hey, guys.." He called out. Myungsoo and Gongchan came in too. I looked at them in confusion. "Hah?!" I yelled. "You know how we...Killed the girl." Gongchan mumbled. "Which you guys were'nt supposed to do.." I sternly said. They nodded in disappointment. "Your father sent us to your only available dorm." Gongchan finished off. The boys were in their casual clothes while holding a couple of pillows. "You guys.. should go to class." I said as I watched them dumping their pillows on the other bed. "Yeah ,we know.." Myungsoo mumbled as they walked out. I looked at the clock. 9:05pm. Now is their in the middle of a lesson. I closed my book and dumped it on the side table. Argh..God I was tired now. In the morning I'll ask Papa why my dorm. Then I drifted off to sleep.


The next day somebody was hitting me with something. Something soft. A pillow!! I shot straight up. "Stop!!" I yelled. Gongchan , L.Joe and Myungsoo froze with their pillows in their hands. I got up glaring at them. "Come on Minhee. It was just a joke.." Myungsoo said patting my head. My face soften a little. "Ah..Fine." I sighed. I quickly took a shower and changed into my long-sleeved shirt , shorts and sneakers. I ran  to the office. I banged open the door and found two people making out on the desk. "Ah..God.." I coughed. Suddenly a hand made me jump. I looked behind me , it was Papa. "Stay here Minhee.." He whispered. Papa walked over to them and hoisted them up  as their feet hung above the ground. "What are you doing in my office trying to make out." Father boomed. "We thought no one was coming." The girl cried. 'Well My daughter might come anytime."  He said. He threw them out the room and shut the door behind them. "So what is it honey?" He asked sitting on his office chair. "I was wondering why does it have to be my dorm. Isn't the other dorms free?" I pouted. "Sorry honey..But I just wanted them to be closer to you. You guys look adorable together. I can just imagine you going out with either Myungsoo , L.Joe or Gongchan. Kissing under the moonlight." Father babbled. I rolled my eyes and sat on the bed with my arms folded.



 Okay so this might be where the Chapters stop. For a while.
 I've decided to make ANOTHER story. So if I feel like writing a story about
 Vampire making out with Humans and their blood... like that.
 Then this story will continue. 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 The other story/stories I'm going to make: 

 Fake Girlfriend 
 My lovely Zelo
 **Roommate**
 Neighbour


 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Next Chapter: Blood or Love...Both