The blonde

××Pleasure××


The Blonde


I was eating my 'Crunch' cereal with Papa on his desk. "Papa..Would you really? Honestly." I said. He looked at me with sad eyes. "I wouldn't Minhee. Why would I?" He coughed. "I don't know , probably because you want me to transfer to Vampires." I said shrugging. Papa's fist banged on the table. "Minhee...You do not speak like that in front of me. Why would I transfer you to Vampires?!" He yelled. "Maybe , because if I turned into one?" I murmured. "I'm sorry.." I added. His soothing voice came back and so did his kind eyes. "Minhee..just go to your lessons.. I need to go deal with the boys." He sighed. I nodded cleaning up the dishes and putting them in the sink that was (also) in the office. His office was like a small apartment. I took my school  bag and waved at Papa. "Bye Papa.." I said when I opened the door. He stood up and walked over to me. He hugged me tightly. "Papa.." I giggled. He smiled as he kissed me on the forehead. I ran off to Maths class while bumping into bustling people. I got into class late. "Sorry Ms.Yujin .. I had to have a talk with my Father.." I gasped. Did I also mention that? Well anyways the teachers and Vampires know that Mr.Cha's my kind of Papa to me. "That's fine Minhee. Please sit yourself." She said. I kindly smiled back and got into my seat. The gingered dork waved at me. I smiled and waved back (which I didn't really wanted to do). "Minhee..would you like to go out with me?'' He asked leaning closer. Before I could answer I noticed L.Joe at the door. "No , She's busy." He said walking to Ms.Yujin. I shrugged as the dork sighed. I saw L.Joe talking with Ms.Yujin. She had a serious facce on but then turned to us and smiled. "Students , I have to go deal with something. Continue your questions." She shouted then followed L.Joe with a serious face. What was that about? I received a text from Father. 'Honey , Ms.Yujin's daughter died today because she got killed by a Vampire.' I giggled a bit. Must be a hungry Vampire. Then one of the Kingka's disturbed me. "Hey , Minhee. Wanna go out.." He asked. His blue eyes were adorable and his smile was like a kid getting a lollipop. "Uh...No thanks." I said. I did actually wanted to go out with him but I had a feeling towards the boys. I focused on my work for today.

"Ahh!" I gasped. "I finished all of my work. Now I'll need to go get a rest." I sighed making my way to the bathroom. I shut the door and splashed some water on my face. I took a shower , changed into my black top and white shorts and slid into my black pumps. I decided to go out for a little walk to release my hard-working stress. I got out of the school and into the woods. I slowly walked down the path but heard a noise. I quickly hid behind a big oak tree. It was a sort of noise. I looked over the tree to find opposire of the tree was a Vampire feasting on a girl's blood. It was a red-headed girl. The girl screamed for help but her voice drained out as her skin turned pale. The Vampire dropped the body as his eyes glowed red. I tried to focus on the face but it was too dark. Suddenly my vision flooded back. It was Kingka that asked me out earlier. His eyes trailed along the trees and noticed I was hiding there. I yelped when he glared at me. I ran staight back to the school. The Vampire chased me with his grin flashing in the night. Tears dropped down my cheeks , I didn't want to die. Just before I could blink he was right in front of me. The disgusting smell of blood lingered in the air. I jerked back but he grabbed me back with his sharp nails. "Papa!!" I yelled. Just in the nick of time Mr.Cha was there. "I can't believe you could do this.." He hissed pushing the Kingka off me. "To my daughter!!" He finished slashing his sharp , blade sword through the Kingka's body. I dropped down to the floor as Papa walked over to me. "You okay Minhee?" He asked patting my head. His face was covered in blood. "Papa..You're bleeding." I cried noticing a very bad injury on his cheek. I touched it slowly rubbing the blood off. "It's okay...I'm fine." He laughed. I the injury and hugged him tightly. "Papa..Take me away from here." I sobbed. He laughed and picked me up as I still hugged him around the neck. He placed me back on the bed in the office. "Minhee...Really you're always the one getting into trouble." He sighed patting a wet towel on my forehead. He kissed me on the forehead and sat on a chair. He wrapped a bandage around his arm and sticked a plaster on his cheek. I was peeking through the blue blanket while my body was snuggled in. The door swung open and in came the boys. I snuggled even lower to hide my face but only my eyes were seen. "Mr.Cha , Could we trasnfer Minhee to the Vampires Dormitory?" Gongchan asked bowing. "Could you please Minhee's blood so that she could turn into one?" L.Joe continued bowing. "Please.." Myungsoo finished bowing. Papa , stared at them in shock. "No , I will not my own daughter's blood for her to turn into one. Even though I am a Vampire too I am not going to turn my own daughter into one." He yelled. The boys nodded and walked out. Once the door closed I pulled my head back up. "Papa...Are you sure you wouldn't want to drink your daughter's blood?" I asked in my soft voice. "Minhee , you know I wouldn't.." He sighed. I nodded and went to sleep. 

The next day I was awoken by Papa. "Nyehh.." I moaned. "Minhee..wake up." He sighed. "Father , can't I just take a day off? I finished all of my work yesterday. Go check my results." I yawned pointing at his desk. He got over to the desk and took out my paper results. "Hm...Very true." He murmured. "See..I had all 5 A's in a day.." I mumbled turning around. "Fine , take the day off..I'll be off now." He said walking out with his green coat. After he was gone I quickly got out and ran to the shower. After my clean shower I changed into my checkered skirt , black pumps and a purple shirt. I got out of the office down the corridor. I'll just visit the boys. It was Dorm 104. I ran to the Human dorm area and found Dorm 104. I opened the door and interuppted a scene. L.Joe was on the blonde's left side of her neck , Myungsoo was doing the same but on the other side and Gongchan was her wrist. Just before I could yell at them they plunged their teeth into her skin making the blood pour out. The girl's face was pale. The colour of her eyes drained out. The boys eyes were glowing bright red. Then they stopped and her body fell to the ground. Dead. The boys themselves. "That was excellent.." Myungsoo breathed. "Delicious.." L.Joe laughed. "Yummy." Gongchan smirked. My mouth gapped. Then the boys stared at me. "Ah-Uh.. Minhee-ah.." Gongchan uttered. "It's not what you think it is.." Myungsoo shouted. Somebody's hand covered my eyes and I could only hear their voices. "Boys , you do know it's against the rules to feast on somebody's blood in the morning. Plus it's even worse by doing it in front of my beautiful daughter." Papa's voice yelled. He was definetly serious. I clinged onto Papa's arm. "We are very sorry sir..." They apologized bowing. Then for more than 5 times I was sent to his office including the boys. I sat on the bed wrapped in the same blue blanket while they got scolded by Mr.Cha. Man today was such a chaos. After they left Papa told me that they took the blonde girl's body and threw it at the river. The blonde girl was a transfer student from America. Her name was Mandi Smith. 





 Okay very completely sorry. It is very horrible right? Yeah I agree. 
 But atleast the Chapter's long enough. :3 not only like two paragraphs. 
 Next Chapter: Moving In 
 xoxoxox. Lia , Leeyah , Lili <3