New Announcement

××Pleasure××

New Announcement

 

I slid in my black pumps as my books were leaning in my arms. I quickly dashed out of my dorm towards Bio class. I got inside the classroom , everyone was still chilling out like in a corner or somewhere. I put my books at the corner where I sit alone with nobody to disturb my concentration. After the boring , lesson I darted out of class and to the Pin Board that was hanging near the entrance. I had double Maths now. I groaned as I quickly ran off to fetch my books but I accidentally bumped into somebody. My books fell out of my hands and I also fell on the ground. I looked up to see who was the idiot that stood there like a statue. "Watch where you're-" I shouted but couldn't finish my sentence for what I looked at was indeed handsome. A very tall guy with dark eyes and a handsome grin. "Hello..I'm very sorry to bother you but I have to go.." He bowed then walked off. I picked up my books thinking at first he was crazy but noticed that he was one of the Vampires that school here. Half of this boarding school are humans and the rest are Vampires. I already knew it , It seemed pretty obvious of how their schedule was completely different to ours. I ran off , got my books and ran towards Math Class. Lots of people were already gathered together. "Ah.. Minhee nice to see you. Could you please go over to the Admin. Call Mr.Cha over." Ms. Yujin said smiling at me. I smiled back as I dumped my books at the front seat near the gingered dork. Just before the dork could speak I was already out the door sprinting to the Admin. The lady at the window was jotting down some notes. I tapped on the glass , she looked up , slid open the window and asked. "How may I help ya?" "Is Mr.Cha here?" I explained. "Yeah , right in here." She answered. I thanked her and got inside. Mr.Cha was a very handsome man. All the Queenka's drool over him. Since Mr.Cha is a Vampire (Which I already knew when I first came here) he teaches both Vampires and Humans. "Mr.Cha.." I muttered. He looked up from reading a small book. "Oh , Hello Minhee. Sorry for the person that bumped you in the hall if he did. I'll make the announcement later." Mr.Cha babbled about. I looked over his shoulder , there sat the same guy that bumped into me in the corridor. "Yeah , Ms. Yujin wants you over.." I explained smiling like a innocent puppy. He stood up and smirked. "You're a very good student Minhee." He whispered patting me on the head lightly. I blushed for a while but he took off. Now was only the guy and me. "Well , I better get going. See ya." I said waving.  But then I noticed two more other guys. They were both blonde. I smiled then ran off. I've never seen them before? Were they Mr.Cha's sons? That can't be - if it was the girl's would try to kill his wife (Which is impossible to do because of course his wife would be a Vampire (Which I would already know ) ). 

Mr.Cha which was also the Principal of the boarding school called all the students to the Rec hall. Students gathered all around. The Humans were on one side of the room and (obviously) the Vampires were on the other side. Mr.Cha walked on the stage with his black suit with his red tie. He coughed , brang the microphone closer and said with his booming voice. "Students , I've called you all here to meet the new three students. These three students will start their lessons soon. Of course it would be delightful if you students could warmly welcome them." The girls squealed as three boys walked on the stage. My eyes widen my heartbeats stopped. It was them. I met at the admin. One brown haired and two blondes. "This is Kim Myungsoo a.k.a L." Mr.Cha introduced. Myungsoo did a wink to the girls and they screamed even louder. "This is Gongchan Shik a.k.a Gongchan" Mr.Cha went on. Gongchan grinned , then they screamed even louder than before. "Finally the last one is Lee Byunghun a.k.a L.Joe" Mr.Cha finished. I rolled my eyes  and closed my ears. I knew this would happen , the girls ran towards the stage screaming like wild chimpanzees. I opened the doors of the Rec hall and went out. I slid my hands into my skirt pockets while I walked back to my dorm.







Sorry It's not that long!! I had to take 2 days to think about what's going to happen and write it down. ;__; don't blame me. Anyways NEXT CHAP COMING UP!! ; Vampire Nite