WHAT!!!

LOVE before LIFE

AUTHOR’S POV

We woke up early in the morning because we just couldn’t sleep in the excitement. We got ready, had our breakfast and went to the bus stop. Although we were early the bus wasn’t. It arrived a bit later. After we arrived at the company, we went to the reception and got our appointment letters.

 

HYUKJAE’S POV

I woke up earlier then usual I don’t know why but I guess it’s just that I couldn’t sleep in the excitement of seeing her after a long time...I wondered how she would be. Would she be changed or stay the same.? I missed her all the time but it’s just that I couldn’t get the time to make it up to her but not today. Today I’m going to make it up to her...

 

 

YEEWOOK’S POV

“I’m the Personal Assistant(PA) for the Director!! Can you believe this.?” I said. I didn’t hear any reply but I received shocked expressions from my friends face. “ What?!?! I’m also hired as the PA of the Director..” said Haesha. “uhrrmmm...me too...” said Yunee. “how can all of us be hired as PA for one Director.?” asked Yunee in confusion. “ one Director..? wait...ONE Director...” said Haesha. “I’m hired at the LEE CO...u guys.?” she continued. “oh I’m at the CHOI CO...” said Yunee. “I’m KIM CO...no wonder we are hired for the same position.” finished Yeewook.

So we decided not to waste any more time and head to our respective company. It is just right across the road from PARK CO. Since our office are quite near, we decided to meet during lunch time. We wished each other luck and waved goodbye while entering the respective building.

 

HYUKJAE’S POV

I wonder what is taking her so long to come to or it’s just me who came early.? Yeah it was just me. I’m just too excited. I even cannot believe that she actually is going to work with me. My LOVE...My HAESHA...

FLASHBACK

I was in my office doing my schedules since I fired my last PA. I got a phone call from Jungsoo Hyung(elder person/brother). He told me to meet at the general meeting room at his company. I’m sure if he called for a meeting, it must be an important one so I went.

 When I entered the room I met with the others also. Seems like Hyung has called all the Directors of each company. As he entered he brought along a lot of files and told us to choose ourselves the best candidates to be our PA. So we decided to choose because doing all the work by yourself is really tiring until I even forgot certain important meetings. As we were browsing through the files, none was  captivating until...

“oh god...Hyung from where did you get these people...none of them are impressive enough...” I told with a sigh. Suddenly “ oh...wait...” I was blinking right into the file, it looked more like i was inside the file. Ryeowook pulled me from the file calling “Hyung...gwenchanna(are you ok).?”. ” Wookie-ah...tell me this is not her...” I said to him. He looked at me confused and took a look at the file I was holding “ oh!! Haesha-sshi!!”. “so you can see her too.?” I asked him. “Hyung...” he said while giving me what-happened-to-you look.

“Yah!! Who is Haesha.?” Heechul asked. “ oh Haesha-sshi is Hyukjae Hyung’s love during college until now...i guess...” Siwon told Heechul. “Yah!! What you mean by you guess.?” I gave a death stare to Siwon. “Wait...Hyung, if Haesha-sshi’s file is here sure my Yunee’s file would be also...right.?..since it’s very hard for them to separate...” Siwon asked. “your Yunee.? Who is this.?” Heechul asked confused. “wait for a moment Hyung..” Siwon told Heechul and ran to me to see if his Yunee’s file was there.

Meanwhile...“Yunee-sshi is Siwon Hyung’s love during college...hyung...” Ryeowook explained to his brother, Heechul. “Yah!! Two of you really are love birds so did you fin...” before Heechul could finish his sentences Siwon shouted “Hyung!! Her file is also here!! I’m so choosing her as my PA!!”. While he was jumping up and down from the joy, Ryeowook had a surprise to himself too.

“ Ah!! Yeewook-sshi?!?!” he said in a questionable-surprise tone. “who.?” asked Heechul. “oh...Yeewook-sshi...she is Ryeowook’s...” my words were cut by Heechul hyung “ let me guess...Ryeowook’s love..?”. “NO!! she is not my love but my closest friend I had in college.” Ryeowook explained.

“ so guys...have you found out the perfect PA for you..?” Jungsoo hyung asked. Of course Ryeowook, Siwon and I said yes in a very happy tone except for Kyuhyun. “Kyuhyun-ah...you didn’t get to choose a PA is it.? No one suitable.?” Jungsoo hyung asked. “Ani(no)...it’s just not fair...Hyukjae hyung,Siwon hyung and Ryeowook hyung get to choose their love and friend as their PA but why must I choose someone I don’t know...” he pouted cutely. “Kyuhyun-ah...it’s jus...wait...what!!! LOVE?!?! FRIEND?!?! “ Jungsoo hyung shrieked.

After a few explanation done by Siwon and me. Jungsoo hyung told us strictly not to do any love businesses during work or he will change our PA immediately without any consideration. We were happy that he finally agreed and we decided to give them a welcome back surprise. This is going to be fun.

THE END

I was still waiting and had planned a wonderful welcome back surprise for her...

 

HAESHA’S POV

As I entered I went to the reception and handed my appointment letter. The receptionist asked me to take the lift to the 5th floor. As I reach there, I saw a person with the board Secretary sitting right in front of the Director’s room. I went to her and gave my letter. After that, she directed me to the Director’s room. “Sir...your PA. Ms. Lee Haesha is here..” she said left me there. “ Good morning, Sir...My name is Lee Haesha...” I said with fear clearly can be heard in my voice because he didn’t even make any response when the Secretary introduced me. I bowed my head and continue to face the ground. I felt him get up from his chair and came closer but I didn’t lift up my face because fear is clearly dancing on my face.

“Look at me...” he said standing right in front of me. I looked at him and was totally dumbfounded. My mouth open wide and my eyes grew wider. I just stared right into his eyes. It was HYUKJAE... I lost my words. My thoughts drifted away thinking the reason why we were hired.? WHAT actually happened and happening.?

 

 

 

hope you enjoyed this chapter...as i promised i brought in super junior...you have to just wait and see what surprise that is waiting for them at their work place....

please support and guide me....please do leave comments and suggestions....I'm looking forward for more comments and supports...

love you all...