ARE WE HIRED OR NOT??

LOVE before LIFE

 

AUTHOR'S POV

They came home with a frown on their faces because....

FLASHBACK

" Ms Kim Yunee "...called the clerk gesturing Yunee to enter the interview room. We wished her luck & watch her go in. We waited for almost 30 minutes. Then we heard the door opened and she came out with a sad face. We knew from her face that she didn't do well in the interview. It wasn't much of a difference for us either. The board of directors were very strict and we think that most of them hate youngsters because when we entered into the room all of them gave us a death glare. They were old so they don't trust youngster. We knew that from the looks they gave us. 

"ooooooo~~ the few minutes i were in there felt like i was in a haunted house" said Haesha. "u felt it too...me too...i thought i would faint anytime sooner just by their eyes staring right into mine" said Yunee. "i even felt a cold-chill drive up my veins and i felt like something was haunting me in that room " said Yeewook. With that we kissed goodbye to the office and the job.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

OUR POV

" Yah!! who you think they would hire? it's not that i care but i'm just curious" said Haesha." from your question i can say you do care about who they hire.." said Yunee sacarstically. "yah!! i told you i dont care!! just curious!! cannot meh!! shrieked Haesha. "yeah right..." said Yunee still with the sacarstic look on her face while pointing out her tongue to me. In no time we got into a fight. 

"YAH!! WE JUST LOST OUR OPPURTUNITY TO GET A JOB AND WE STILL HAVEN'T FIND ANY OTHER JOB YET...BUT STLL YOU BOTH CAN FIGHT OVER SILLY THINGS!!! shouted Yeewook. Of course we were bit startled by her voice and bit more scared just from seeing the mad expression on her face. So we decided to act like our age and we also tried to calm down our dongsaeng (younger sis).

But we really couldn't stop wondering who would they hire because most of the interviewers were youngsters. Nah..who cares about that now when we already know that we won't get the job. Icth~~

 

LATER IN THE EVENING                                                            

We were just looking through advertisments on job offer in newspapers then we decided that we cannot go to work together so we must choose different places to work just to cover our expenses. While we were looking through the job offers suddenly...

' because i naughty naughty...hey i'm mr.simple...taratata tataratata... " Yunee's phone rang. It was an unknown number. She answered it outside at the balcony because we were sitting near the TV. We continued what we were doing.

" YAH!! AEDUL-AH(GUYS)" Yunee shouted. We jumped in shocked and gave her the what-the-heck look. Because Yunee can easily get excited over small things. "Yah...guess what..." her words was cut by Haesha's answer "i'm not in the mood of guessing. could you please spill it out. faster. i have work to do.."."  I wasn't literally asking you to guess it was just an expression..." she said. " haiya faster tell lor...don't start your silly fight again.." said Yeewook with an irritated look on her face. " I'M HIRED AT PARK COMPANY!!!" she screamed to the top of her voice.

Two of us were dumbfounded and before we could give out any comments or reactions. Our phone rang. We quickly answered hoping for a good news too since it was also from an unknown number.

 

YUNEE'S POV

Guessing from the grind on their face. I knew they were hired too. " So...you guys are hired too huh.? i asked calmly. I guess they were too happy that they couldn't speak another word and just nod. After a few yay..hooray... shoutings we calm down and start choosing proper outfits for our work tomorrow.

" yah...i was wondering how did we get hired actually...i thought we didn't do well in the interview" asked Haesha. We were actually dumbfounded by her question because the truth is we didn't do.well. Then how.? We didn't answer her question and just gave each other what-the-heck-we-are-already-hired look.

 

 

 

sorry again for another chapter without any super junior in it....i promise they'll appear in the next chapter...instead let me give their pictures in return...

hope you all enjoy this chapter...please do comment and give out suggestions...please...

this might not be interesting but since it is my first fanfic...please give me a chance and tolerate with me....

maybe in future i'll give better stories...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hope you like the pictures...