FEW MONTHS LATER (1)

LOVE before LIFE

FEW MONTHS LATER...

YUNEE’S POV

[italic : thoughts]

The plan of me and Heechul acting like lovers is actually working coz every time Siwon is around Heechul will become extra clingy and sweet. Not that I’m complaining coz I really like that side of him. I can’t stop myself from liking him more every time he tries to impress me. I can see that Siwon is getting too jealous coz those are the things that I didn’t do with him which made him cheat on me but I don’t care at all what are his feels coz my feelings for Heechul is growing more each and every day.

There were times when Heechul would just be too sweet to me when Siwon is not around and I’ll be like

‘ummm Heechul-ssi, Siwon is not here so you don’t have to do this.’

‘who said I’m doing this for Siwon, I’m doing this for you.’ He answered me with a smile.

So that’s how things were moving around for the past few months after ‘the incident’. There were times I felt like confessing to him that I really like him but I’m just too shy to do that. How can I say that to him when his intentions are purely in helping me getting my revenge so I let it be just like that.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

LATER ONE EVENING...

Usually during my break time I would meet up with Heechul and we would just hangout coz he said he cannot hangout with Ryeowook since he is always with Yeewook. That’s so true. Ever since they confess and things are going smoothly for them, they become so attached but we didn’t complain much coz it’s love. Love always make people go crazy, doesn’t it?

But today was an exceptional coz I didn’t see Heechul at our usual place so I went to search for him then I saw him standing and talking with a girl showing his smiles and laughs that he only show to me when Siwon is around. Wait? Am I jealous? Oh no no no that can’t be true.

So I was just standing there waiting for him to finish talking. Seems like he didn’t realize my presences yet. I was waiting and waiting but what made me walk to them was when that girl hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. Oh hell no! how dare she kiss him on the cheeks??! Only I can do that.

I didn’t even realize what I was doing when I went near them breaking the hugging ‘couple’ and glaring at her.

‘Yunee-ah...umm what are you doing here?’ he asked although I saw some shock reactions in his eyes.

‘what am I doing here?? What are you doing with her?’ I asked.

‘umm I was just talking with her. She is my...’

‘just talking? Very believable Heechul-ssi. Why would you need to hug her and she needs to kiss you if you were just talking?’ I asked back sternly without letting him talk. I saw him hesitating and glances fro and back at the girl and me. Then I saw the girl smirk at him. It definitely looked liked him in a female version. So I look at him and I saw him smirking too. What the...what’s with the smirk? the smirk which I hate the most...

‘what?’ I asked.

‘why does it bother to you if I hug her? are you jealous by any chance Yunee-ah?’ he asked lowering his face to my face level smirking and lifting his eyebrow.  

‘jealous? Of course not!’ I retorted.

‘really? coz I can feel that you’re really jealous.’

‘pweasee of course not. Don’t be so full of yourself, Heechul-ssi.’ I said that and walked from him to our usual spot.

Oh god I was jealous and what I did was a very bad move. I must be insane for going to him like I’m his lover. That’s just stupid plain stupid Yunee. How are you going to look at him from now on. It’s so embarrassing. I was literally screaming and pulling my hair in my mind while palming my face with both my hands in reality.

‘ahem.’ I look up to see Heechul standing and smiling at me. Ok what I do now? eh? where's his smirk?

‘you know I don’t actually mind if you’re jealous.’ He said and I look down not knowing what to say in return.

‘that just means that you like me too and I’m really happy about that fact.’ He continued. Ok this is getting awkward. Why is my heart is beating so fast? I’ve never felt like this before when I’m with him. Suddenly he took my hand and I turn to him. His touch was so smooth and loving. I know that I stunned when he kissed the back of my hand.

‘so tell me you like me too, right? Although you made it obvious just now by separating us and glaring at my sister but I still want to hear it from you.’ he asked.

what?! his sister? no wonder her smirk looked familiar.

Ok Yunee breathe in breathe out and answer the man now! my inner self was calming me.

‘umm...’ I started.

Will you just say yes already! Its just one word! now my inner self was ordering me? really?

‘no...’ I continued.

What the hell is wrong with you!!? ok thats it. my inner self needs to learn to shut up.

‘what?’ he asked in pure shock.

‘I said no I don’t like you but I...’ I repeated.

It’s now or never. just like the owner my inner self can never shut up.

‘I... I love you.’ I finished and avoided his eye contact.

‘WHAT?’ He said standing from the bench obviously pulling me up with him since his still holding my hand which was a very wrong move coz we trembled and fell with me on top of him. His face was just inches away from me. I can feel his breathe on my face. We just look into each others eyes. Suddenly I had the urge to stand up coz we’re in public for god sake.

‘ummm I think I should get up..’ when I wanted to get up he pulled me back and hugged me. I fell on his chest. My face is literally tomato red now but thank god he can’t see that. But what he told me next caught me off guard.

‘hear my heartbeat.’ He whispered. Wow it’s beating pretty fast.

‘that’s how my heart beats when I’m with you every time.’ Kyaaaaaa!!!! I’m seriously blushing too hard and my heart is beating at the same rate as his.

‘I knew I always knew that I love you but I couldn’t just tell you that and ruin our friendship so I didn’t. I’m sorry.’ OMG! HE LOVES ME TOO!!! *throws confetti* wait..sorry for what?

‘for not telling you that I love you. For making you wait. For making you jealous and finally for making you fall in love with me coz I’m not an easy person to handle and to love.’ He chuckled hugging me tightly answering the question which I thought. No matter how awkward our position is but it didn’t matter coz I’m safe in his embrace.

‘oh so what do we have here? You decided to have in public despite your PDA?’ an angry voice came our way so we both stood up from the ground thinking it was the superior but it was

‘Siwon...’

HEECHUL’S POV

[italic : thoughts]

‘what you want?’ she asked while I just hold her hand.

‘you know what. I know what you’re trying to do you’re trying to make me jealous.’ He said.

‘really? So is it working?’ she asked him.

‘Yunee-ah don’t do this to yourself. I know I made a mistake and cheated on you. But I’m really sorry. I really am. I love you. Please give me a chance.’ He said and I saw her removing her hands from my hold. What?! it was just that easy? He confess and she fell for it. Then what am i?

I could see some sparkle in Siwon’s eyes when she pulled her hand from my hold and walked closer to him. So it was an act huh? I bet she knew Siwon was watching us and I must be an idiot to fall for that. But I thought she really loved me...

‘really? You love me? Prove it.’ She said to him.

‘of course I do. But how am I prove it?’ he asked.

‘die.’ She said to him. What?

‘what?’ he asked.

‘die for me. You say you love me right? Die for me. Do it.’ She said to him and he hesitated. Icthh...liar

‘what that’s impossible. No one would do that although they’re in love. They just say that to express their love.’ He said crossing his arm in front of his chest. I would, idiot. For her I would die.

‘really? Oh ok. Chullie oppa.’ She called me.

‘huh?’

‘you love me right?’ she asked me.

I just nod.

‘you would die for me, right?’ she asked looking in my eyes.

‘anytime.’ I smiled.

‘do it.’ She said showing me the lake coz she knows I can’t swim. I nodded with a smile and kissed her cheek walking towards the lake.

‘hyung...’ Siwon called but I ignored him.

Now I’m standing in front of the lake. My death is just few seconds away from me although I'm secretly hoping someone will save me after I jump in the lake. shushh how can you think like that. I scold myself. Actually I don’t mind if this is how I’m suppose to prove my love for her coz SHE’S more important for me than MY LIFE. I walked closer to the edge of the bridge of the lake. Ok in count of 1..2..3.. I’ll jump. But suddenly I was pulled from the bridge..

 

YUNEE’S POV

When I called him I saw fear in his eyes. Fear of leaving me. When I asked him to die for me I saw love. His love for me. When I saw him walking towards the lake getting ready to give his life for me I saw sacrifice. His sacrifice for me. How can I not love this guy? How can I let him go? I need him. Only him. So I almost ran towards the bridge before letting him jump and hugged him.

‘how stupid are you?!’ I asked.

‘but you...’

‘I told I love you! How could you leave me? Don’t you love me?’ I didn’t let him finish his words.

‘I do. But I thought you...’

‘don’t you wanna fight for me?’ I pouted.

‘I do. But you’re...’

‘haishh.’ I kissed him not letting him finish his words. He was stunned for a moment but then he kissed me back with the same love and passion. The kiss started sweet but it grew passionate by seconds. He nibbled my lips and I gladly parted my lips for him so he decided to explore my cavern more tasting every spot with his tongue. The kiss was turning into a hot make out session in the middle of the park but I don’t care anymore coz I’ve found the love of my life. My ‘the one’ and I’m not letting go of this diva-like guy. I guess Yeewook was right after all. He was worth the wait and the pain. What can I say? I’M IN LOVE WITH KIM HEECHUL! 

After a few breath catching kisses. He rested his forehead on mine and said.

‘I love you. I always was and always will till death break us apart.’

‘can’t we still love after we die?’ I asked him.

He smiled. ‘if it’s possible I would find every way to keep loving you.’ He said and kissed me.

This is the best day in my life coz I had my revenge and found the love of my life. Although i didnt think about the revenge thing when i confessed to him but it felt good too. Being here in his embrace at this moment is really a fairy tale. Now all i pray is for Haesha to have a happy ending just like me and Yeewook. I promise I would anything to help her have a happy ending. Everyone deserves a happy ending in this cruel world, right?

 

 

 


so here is the double update!! (◕‿◕)

i think i'll end this never ending fairy tale in another 2 chapters! 

i still have a lot more abandoned stories and also new stories to add in! ♥ (◕‿◕)

i hope you guys will still give me your support in my other fics too!! ♥ 

thanks again to my subbies and for the comments!! love you all! ♥ ♥ 

thanks for the upvote too!! 

i'm quite thrilled in finishing my first story soon tho!! (◕‿◕)

thanks again for putting up with me guys!! ♥ ♥ ♥