GIRLS TALK...

LOVE before LIFE

Finally it was the weekend but the girls didn’t have any intention to do something relaxing or fun instead....

They decided to TALK........

YUNEE’S POV

[italic : thoughts]

Breakfast went by in silence neither one of us uttered a word but one of us was literally beaming with striking sunshine on her face.

‘you seem too happy.’ I asked Yeewook.

‘of course why wouldn’t I? Ryeowook loves me!’ she squealed.

‘good for you.’ I sighed and Haesha chuckled.

‘what are you laughing about?’ 

‘are you ok?’ Haesha asked me.

‘I guess so. What do you think? The person whom I thought would be the last person who would ever cheat on me cheated me like I was nothing and the person whom I thought would be my arch enemy came to my rescue and say he’ll help me. So yeah I’m ok. Why wouldn’t I be not ok?’ I finished sarcastically.

‘at least yours told you why he cheated on you but mine didn’t even bother to tell me instead ended up showing me live visuals so I would get out of his life.’ Haesha sighed sadly.

After she told us that there was this comfortable silence among us. we didn’t utter a word and continue to kill the already scrambled eggs.

‘maybe you both should move on.’ Yeewook started.

‘what?’

‘it’s so clear that they don’t love you and they won’t come back for you unnie. You are the one who taught me that we should move on if it requires than why are you not moving on?’ she continued.

she’s right. I’m the one who told her that.

‘cause it’s not that easy to move on from your first love.’ Haesha answered.

so true.

‘but you don’t have a choice anymore. Both of your so call first love found their final love, the one that they want to spend the rest of their life with. Can you change that? I don’t think so. They left you for a reason but there’s no reason for you to hold on to them anymore coz it’s just going to hurt you and the ones that really loves you in the end.’

‘the ones that really loves you....’ this sentences was playing in my mind.

Heechul did told me that he likes me but then he told me that we should act like lovers so what does that mean? Damn why am I thinking about him when she told bout ‘the ones that really loves you’? do I like him too? That can’t possibly be true, right?

When I was flooded with a lot of weird thoughts about Heechul what Haesha told brought me back to sense.

‘Donghae said he loves me.’

‘what?’ I asked.

‘he said he loved me ever since he first saw me and he asked me to give him a chance to let him love me.’ Hae continued.

‘to court you?’ Yeewook asked.

‘you can say that.’

‘what did you say?’ I asked.

‘nothing.’ She sighed.

‘see just like I told there still people out there whom truly loves you so why don’t you try giving them a chance.’ Yee stated.

‘but its different in my case. Heechul told that we should act like lovers to make Siwon jealous he didn’t tell me that he loves me.’ I told them.

‘how stupid are you?’ Yee asked all of a sudden startling me.

‘excuse me?’ I asked.

‘he kissed you didn’t he? He kissed when you both were alone. He didn’t do that infront of Siwon, did he?’

‘she’s got a point.’ Haesha told.

‘you think I don’t know that.’ I gritted my teeth.

‘why don’t you just go and ask him?’ Haesha asked.

‘ask him what?’ I asked.

‘why should we act like lovers when we can be real lovers?’ Yeewook suggested and Haesha laughed.

‘like seriously?’ I facepalmed.

‘what.. it was a good question. Listen sisters. We have gone through a lot in these few months of working there. Love, hatred, argument, fight, quarrels, replacement, changes, truth but the most important thing was we were together going through all that problems and we will still go through everything together till the end.’ She started.

‘we know that Yee.’ Haesha said and I manage to smile.

‘it’s just I don’t want to see my sisters get hurt more than they already had. I want my sisters to be happy with the ones that really loves you so please just please let the ones that really loves you get near you or better give them a chance to enter you broken heart to fix it and seal it with them in it.’ She finished.

‘you might not realize it but the last part sounded cheesy.’ Haesha chuckled.

‘I think that’s because she’s unconditionally in love with Ryeowook.’ I said.

‘yah! I gave you advice but instead you tease me. Meanies!’ Yee pouted.

‘we get it ok. Although moving on is going to be very hard we will try and I can promise you that I’ll definitely move on coz I’m feeling so much better now but I clearly know that I shouldn’t feel like that so I think Siwon is just not my the one.’

‘sadly that’s how I feel too. Maybe I did something bad in my before life that made me suffer a bit before I get my the one in this current life.’

‘so we are good?’ Yee asked.

‘yup.’ Hae said.

‘hmm.’ I just nod. I guess things are going to take a big merry go round after this. I hope every change will lead to something good. Coz being depressed is just not my thing...kkkkkkk

 

 

 

 


so here is a short update but dont worry i'm giving double update today!! (◕‿◕)

i'm having some time now so yeah i get to update my first story! ♥ 

thanks for all my subscribers!! ♥ ♥ 

thanks to my my upvoter hanseoul!! thank you so much!! ♥ ♥ ♥ 

i hope you guys enjoy the story and since its my first story i know its kinda boring too but thanks for the support anyways!! ♥ (◕‿◕)