WHY!?!?!

LOVE before LIFE

 

HAESHA'S POV

“Look at me...” he said standing right in front of me. I looked at him and was totally dumbfounded. My mouth open wide and my eyes grew wider. I just stared right into his eyes. It was HYUKJAE... I lost my words. “It’s not polite to stare right into your Boss’s face with your mouth wide open...” he said while closing my mouth. I even blinked my eyes too many times until few of my eye lashes drop thinking that this could be a dream. I even pinched myself and that hurts. But to my surprise he wasn’t surprised at all seeing me in front of him. “nice to meet you...hope you can work well...you can go to your office...” he said blankly. I seriously don’t know how to react but I just bowed and walked out of his room.

I went in my office. It was quite a big room for a person although it was not as big as his room. But I wasn’t at all happy about the room usually I will jumping up and down.

 

HYUKJAE’S POV

I heard the door open and my Secretary told that she had arrived. I hold back my laugh and my feelings for her. Then I heard her introducing herself. I turn and looked at her. Wow...she hasn’t change much since last I saw instead she became prettier. I was dumbfounded for a moment when I saw her shyly standing with her head down or was it fear.? So I went near her and told her to look at me. The moment she looked at me I knew she was speechless and her facial expression was funny too. I couldn’t hold myself back but I tried and spoke to her while closing her wide open mouth. Wow...her skin is still as smooth as silk...my thinking drifted away again. I knew after this I can’t control so I faced my back to her and asked her to leave.

 

HAESHA’S POV

After a few moments I was called to his room. I was happy thinking that he remembered me. When I entered, I felt like a huge flower pot fell on my head. He actually called me to give a lot of piles of work to me. He said “make sure you finish summarizing these reports by today.” I was shocked and I said “by today..? Sir...” He said “yes.” Sternly. “bu...but I’m new here and I might not know your ways...Sir...” I said. “just do it and show me...I’ll correct it, if there is any mistakes in it...now you may go.” He said while calling his secretary to help me with the bundle of papers.

“wow!! He sure gave you a lot of work..when do you have to submit it.?” She asked me. I said “today” sadly. “what!!today?!?! are you sure you heard him right?” she asked confused. I said “yesss”. “usually among all the Directors, Hyukjae Sir is the most lineal type.” She said. I gave the what-then-why look. She understood my look and went off from my room saying her sorry to me. I wasted no time and got to work.

Brrrr....brrrr....i heard my phone vibrate. I quickly answer it because it was from Yunee. She asked me to hold while she called Yeewook. The moment Yeewook answer the phone she was shouting at the top of her voice. “ Yah!! Guess what Ryeowook is my Boss...you wouldn’t believe how he welcomed me...ahhh...it was so beautiful...he gave me roses...and my room is right next to him...I had never been this happy in my life.” She said. “huuuuh...at least some of us are happy...” I said with a dissapointed voice. “what you mean by some of us...it’s only her who is happy.” Said Yunee with rather a frustrated tone. Then Yeewook asked us what we mean by that. “ my Boss is Siwon but he treated me cold...ice-cold...he didn’t even smile at me...he didn’t even say hi...he...he...he...even gave a pile of work for me...i’m so mad at him right now...” Yunee screamed frustratedly. “forget bout me...how was yours Haesha.?” She asked. “ me...yeah...it was...speechless...u were treated ice-cold...i...i...was treated winter-cold including when you turn on the air-conditioner during winter....cold...I really don’t know why he is acting like that...maybe he has a girlfriend already.?omo...eottokeh(how)..?” I was shivering now with the fact maybe he had a girl friend already. “yah don’t talk nonsense...you don’t know that yet...” said Yeewook. “ by the way I’m going for my lunch break...you guys coming.?” She continued. “we can’t!!” Yunee and I shouted and kept the phone.

It was past 3 in the evening and I haven’t had my lunch yet and almost all the summaries I made, he found mistakes and treated me even colder than before. He was starting to look like a devil to my eyes. I continued my work with just a glass of coffee. At 5pm, Yeewook messaged me that she had done her work and leaving home. She will cook dinner and wait for us to comeback so we can eat together.

It was past 10pm. Suddenly brrrr....brrrrr I just answer without seeing who and I heard Yunee’s trembling voice. “Haesha-ah....i..i...just saw Siwon going out with a girl hand-in-hand” she said. “what!!how.?!?! are you sure it’s him.?” I asked. “ of course I’m sure. They went out from his office...what am I to do now.?” She asked. “what you mean by what to do just follow him and ask why he did something like this to you...Yunee-ah...you need an answer so go after him..” I said. She said ok and kept the phone.

Then I got another phone call. This time it was from Hyukjae. He told me to leave my summarize work on his table once I’m done. I said ok and kept the phone. And i still don't know why he is still behaving all cold on me untill he could leave me in this big building by myself. The whole building is pitch black and only my room had the lights on. Once I finished I went to his room and kept the documents there just like he told me. But when I reach to open the door, it was stucked more like locked. I shouted for help. “please someone open the door!!!!....I'm still inside!!!...someone please!!!...argh!!!WHY is this happening to me...WHY?!?”

 

 

 

now for the other surprises they had for them....hope you would like it~~