Home Sweet Home.

Dreams DO Come True

 

KASEUNG

“Well, this is it,” Jiyong said as his manager stopped the car in front of a cute little house. Kaseung got out of the car and reached in the trunk for her suitcase, but it was snatched from her hand. “I’ll get it,” Jiyong smiled as he led her to the front door. Stepping inside, they both slipped off their shoes. Jiyong began giving the yellow-haired girl a tour of the dorm. “On the left we have the living room-“ he gestured towards an open room with a large back leather sofa and a television, “-and on the right is the kitchen,” he pointed out the messy room. “Ignore the mess, please. I’ll have to make the maknae clean it.” Kaseung smiled at this, knowing that if Seungri had the same power over his seniors that she had over hers, G-Dragon would be cleaning the kitchen himself.
        Next, the dragon led her down a dimly lit hallway with five doors – three on the right and two on the left. Jiyong pointed to the doors as they went: TOP and Taeyang’s room first on the left, Daesung and Seungri’s room across the hall, the bathroom next to that, what was to be her and her bandmate’s room back on the left, and Jiyong’s single room last on the right. He placed her suitcase in her room for her, telling her to get settled. “Oh,” he said just as the door was about to close, “if you get lonely in here, you can always come and sleep with me.” He winked at her for the second time that day before shutting the door.

CHANYOUNG

Chanyoung followed Daesung into the cozy house, sipping off her shoes.
“Oh, hyung, you’re back?” Daesung said to Jiyong who was on his hands and knwws, scrubbing the kitchen floor. “Seungri convinced you to do that, huh?” Daesung chuckled as G-Dragon stood up slowly.
       Ignoring his dongsaeng’s comment, Jiyong bowed respectfully the new face. "Hello, I'm Jiyong. You must be Chanyoung?" The girl nodded and returned the greeting. "I'll get Kaseung. She's really excited to see you." He smiled and walked over to a closed door. "Yah! Maknaes! Come greet our guest!" he yelled, banging on the door.
       The door flew open and out came a very happy Kaseung. "Chanyoung unnie!" she exclaimed, engulfing her longtime best friend in a bonecrushing hug. When the two girls separated, the younger led her unnie down the hall to their room, closing the door behind them. "Ohmygod! How was your trip? Did you sleep on the plane? Have you eaten? You must be starving!"
      "Woah, calm down, Seungie. The trip was fine, yes I slept, and of course I'm starving! How about you? How've you been?"
      "Well, I --" Kaseung was interrupted by a knock on the door.
      Daesung poked his head in. "Chanyoungie~ wanna go get something to eat?"
      The blonde opened to protest, but Kaseung elbowed her and mouthed "go." Rising from her seat on the bed, she headed towards the smiling man in the doorway.