01.

Hidden Emotions

"Yah! Hyung! Hurry up!" 

Sungyeol walked backwards, approximately 6 feet away from you. You forcefully caught up to him, trying to catch your breath every second.You had always known that Sungyeol is a really active guy. He would always tackle you from behind when he trying to catch up, does some victory dance when he aces a test and most especially, you knew he always screamed in a high-pitched tone. It was somehow unusual but, hey, you could say he is kinda special.

Today, however, you didn't know why he seemed so out of himself. Usually, he would push you or pull you to walk faster sometimes he talks a whole lot about what happened to him and his friends but, today, he chooses to walk infront of you and tease you.

"How many times do I have to tell you? Don't call me Hyung!" You hit hit his arm as you finally caught up to him. 

"What's the matter, hyung? I think it's a cute nickname!" He smiles, showing off his gums. 

"You think everything is cute." You roll your eyes at him. For some weird reason. you had always felt that Sungyeol was more feminine than you and you were more masculine than him. Which, was somehow unreasonable since he was really tall and you.. well, you were short. 

You and Sungyeol proceeded to go to school, this time, like how everything was before. Both of you talking and laughing, scheming some sick plot for those es in your class, making plans for the weekend. You know, the usual.

Just as you entered the school gates, you caught a glimpse of something. Something that made your heart race. You quickly held onto Sungyeol's forearm tightly, causing him to stop whatever he was going on about. He looked down at you, following your gaze - nothing. He furrowed his eyebrows and looked back and forth from you and the plant you were staring at.

"You okay?" He asks, waving his hand in front of your face.

You slowly turned to face him and had a big wide grin planted on your face. Sungyeol shakes his head and sighed.

"You saw him di--"

"LEE SUNGYEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!"

You started jumping around, slapping whatever you could slap, mainly, Sungyeol's upper body. Sungyeol placed his hands over his chest, keeping his eyes shut.

"Aish! Stop slapping me! I'm not Sungjong's teddy bear!" He screams, still protecting himself from your harsh attacks.

"DID YOU SEE HIM? WHAT WAS HE WEARING? WAS HE LOOKING AT ME? WHY WON'T YOU ANSWER? OH GOD TELL MEEEE!!" You started bombarding him with questions, a creepy smile staying in your face.

"OH MY GOD HYUNG WHY WON'T YOU CALM DOWN? AND, DUH, HE WAS WEARING OUR SCHOOL UNIFORM YOU LOVESICK IDIOT!" Sungyeol tried his best to sound real annoying, trying to imitate the girls in your class.

You pouted and slapped his shoulder again. "Why are you so mean to me? That's it our friendship is over!" Making an 'x' with your hands, you stuck your tongue out at Sungyeol and walked away.

"Ah~ This again." Sungyeol shakes his head, smiling. He then runs after you, picking you up as soon as he reaches you. "Time to go to class my dear hyung!" He teases, entering the school's main building, earning lots of looks from students.

"Yah! This is really embarrassing! Put me down!" You whined, flailing your feet. "I'm sorry, I thought we weren't friends!" He laughs and starts skipping, making you feel dizzy and... violated.

A voice appears from behind you. In Sungyeol's case, in front of him. "Just put her down, Sungyeol." A sweet voice says with a smile. A sweet sweet sweeeet familiar voice. You couldn't help but smile like an idiot. Following his orders, Sungyeol put you down.

"Th-Thanks Yixi-- I mean, Lay!" You sheepishly smile at him, your cheeks starting to show a light pink color. "It's no problem. See you later, then!" Lay chuckles, ruffling your hair before walking away.

As soon as you made sure he was out of sight, you slapped Sungyeol AGAIN. And, again. And, slapped him some more. "Is it Slapyeol day today?" Sungyeol says with a sour expression on his face.

"Nope. It's cry rainbows and eat butterflies because Lay helped me out day!" You chimed, flowers and rainbows were practically appearing around you.

You squealed and clapped your hands. "I hope I get to interact with him again today!" You thought out loud, seeming to be in your own world again. You made your way around the halls and into your classroom, abandoning Sungyeol.

Sungyeol's shoulders deflate as he dragged himself to the same classroom as yours.

"I hope you don't"

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________

FINALLY! First chapter!

I have to admit, I sorta neglected this sobs but I suddenly felt like writing and .. well, yeah lol

What do you guys think of the first chap?