Jonghyun's in trouble

To Heal Key's Broken Heart

Key woke up in bed... again. He was beginning to hate the feeling of his sheets against his skin. His pillow was no longer comforting, it was just a reminder of how pathetic he was. He looked around his bedroom and saw a dark shadow. Jonghyun's head was tilted against the back wall, with his eyes just slightly open. His breath was even and he looked peaceful. "You should've just broken up with me." Key said to the sleeping figure. "I know," Came an unexpected reply. "I know that I'm stupid too. Key, I'm so sorry. It was never my intent to hurt you. You have to know that. Things had been getting awkward between us lately, and we didn't know what to do with each other. At least I felt that way." Key secretly felt the same way but he would never admit it. His inner diva was surfacing and it was still angry. Key slowly rose from his bed, and positioned himself before Jonghyun. "So you just stopped liking me after all this time?" Key smirked and placed a palm against Jonghyun's chest. His heart was beating wildly under the younger boy's touch and Key glanced up at him with a devilish gleam in his eyes. "It appeara that your heart thinks differently. You are NOT over me!" Key realized what he was doing, and quickly pulled away. Jonghyun's eyes had grown wide with shock. Without a glance back Key left the room, leaving Jonghyun behind. .......................... .................................. ............................ Jonghyun didn't move. He was so surprised. He hesitantly pressed his own palm to his chest, and felt his heart beating madly. His gut twisted and his breathe caught in his throat. Such a powerfully evil aura had rolled off of Key, that it had scared him. Key had a right to be angry, but at that moment Jonghyun had another problem to worry about. Jonghyun didn't think he could move his legs.

                                                                                                  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

 

Sorry that took me forever to get out, and I apologize for any mistakes. I typed this whole chapter on my phone!