Chapter Two : The Missing Track of Time

Dungeons & Dragons


Jiyong is sitting on the bed with his shirt off. Sweats are running like hell in Seungri forehead. His hand is trembling while holding a tweezers in his hand. Seungri is using a pair of the tweezers to dig the bullet out of Jiyong’s shoulder. Jiyong began to groans in pain as Seungri twists and turns inside of the hole.

Across the room, by the window, is a YOUNG WOMAN. She’s dressed normally and looks like she’s bound and determined. She leans against the window and looks out, watching everything going on. Folding her arms across her chest, she peers over her shoulder once, looking at them and goes back to what she was doing.

Jiyong watches her carefully as he continues to groan.



“Seriously, I can find the bullet blindfolded.”

“Do you want me to do this or not?”

“Well smartass, I think it’s only fair that since I save you, you get it out of me.”

“Hell apparently didn’t even change your attitude.”



Jiyong is silent, letting that statement slide. Seungri looks at him and hangs his head once again. Jiyong tilts his head toward the young woman at the window.

“Girlfriend?”



Seungri laughs and shakes his head.



“Um…no. .... I…I got caught up in a bad situation and she saved my life. She’s ridden with me ever since.”

“You actually trust her?”

“She’s watched my back and I watch hers. I figure it’s a fair trade.”



Seungri finally pulls the bullet out of Jiyong’s shoulder and tosses it in the trash. Seungri had bandages him up without saying another word.

 

Jiyong is sitting on the bed, staring at the young woman in front of him. She’s leaning against the dresser and watching Jiyong carefully.



“You have questions.” She pounded.

“And let me guess…you have the answers.”

“Something like that.” She answers sarcastically.

“Who are you?”

“Seungri knows me as Boom.”                                                                                             

“Your name is Boom?”

“You got a problem with that?”

“I’m just wondering if that’s your real name.”

“It’s as real as it’s going to get.”



Seungri moves from in front of Jiyong and grabs a chair. He turns it around and sits on it, perched only a few feet from Jiyong. Jiyong is still watching him cautiously.

 

“I think its time you and I talk.” Seungri suddenly interrupt their conversation. There was a mass of eager inside his chest that was about to explode anytime.

“What am I doing here? Why can’t I remember anything?”   

“And don’t you think we should find out why?”                                                           

“How long…how long have I been gone?”                                                                                   

“You don’t know?” Seungri staring at Jiyong blank eyes. “Five years, Jiyong. It’s been five years.”



Jiyong stumbles backwards and sits down on the bed. His thoughts are reeling as Seungri continues to watch him.
 

“Five years?”

“We’re in a lot more trouble after you missing. We’re running out of options and time. Now, I guess things are beyond of control. Difficult .......than ever.”

“We?



Jiyong sits there for a minute, silent. He shakes his head as Boom walks over them.
                                                                                                                                                

“Why don’t you boys get some sleep and I’ll keep an eye out tonight. We’ll get on the road tomorrow.”


 Jiyong shakes his head ‘no’, but Seungri places a gentle hand on his shoulder.

“Rest. Nothing will happen to you. You have my guarantee.”