His Creepy Smile!

Adorable Creepy Smile

He sat beside that tree, teasing his friend then showing his white teeth on his creepy smile. His brown curly hair and face feature are like giving a spell on me, I can't stop looking at his beautiful eyes which hide by his glasses.

"Staring at him again, aren't we?" Someone snapped me from my day dream.

"A..aniyoo taeyeon ah." I stuttered.

"Ckckck. Park taehyo, you really think that you can lie to me? After all this time I found you staring at him." Taeyeon looked at me with a disbelieve expression.

"But, I didn't looking at him. I just..." I couldn't find a perfect word to end my sentences.

"See? you even can't make a good excuse about it. Just admit it taehyo ah." Taeyeon tapped my arm.
I looked at him again, Park Chanyeol! I had my eyes on him since my first year, but I never can talk to him.

"Stop looking at him. You should know you can talk to him since he is your neighbour taehyo ah or should I ask jongin to help you?" She tease me again, I just glared at her.

"You know that he hate if people call him jongin right?" I mocked her.

"Yeah yeah yeah, we should call him KAI!!" Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

"What?" Someone shouted make us jump a little bit.

"Yah!! KIM JONGIN!! Stop freaking us with showing yourself from nowhere!" Taeyeon pissed off.

"Ya! Who call kim jongin?! I told you to call me kai." Kai nagged at us. They started to argue until I can't handle it anymore.

"YA! KEUMANHAE!!" I screamed in the same time chanyeol came to the class. He looked suprise with my voice and then he just smile. In that time I really want to die, he smile at me. That creepy smile that I love so much. Someone hit my head.

"Awwww!" I looked at the person, OH SEHUN!!

"Ah, waee?" I touched my head.

"Stop looking at him, noona." I blushed.

"Taehyo ah, your face is too red." Taeyeon giggled, I hurriedly hide my face in my palms.

"Stop teasing my cousin!" Sehun said.

"Well, well, well. The almighty cousin is coming to save our park taehyo hahahaha." Kai laughed so loud until he got a slapped on his head by sehun.My eyes still can't stay away from his feature, he sat on the back of the class.

"Noona, i'm going to sleepover at your house tonight. Can I bring a friend?" Sehun grinned at me, I just nodded without getting focus on him.

"Assa! Chanyeol hyung, we sleepover at taehyo noona's house tonight!" I suddenly pop my eyes out.

"Sure." Chanyeol smile at me. I just looked at sehun with disbelieve, you really gonna get your punishment later Oh Sehun.

"Sehun ah, you kidding me right?" I whispered him. He shooked his head.

"Aniyo noona. I promise to chanyeol hyung that today we gonna play my new video game together. Since I have to sleepover at yours, I bring him too. You happy right noona?" He tease me, I just glared at him.

"Why don't you sleep over at his house?" I asked him.

"Won't happen! Seeing one creepy smile all day is enough, I don't need to see another creepy smile again. I never want to sleepover at his place again." Sehun gave me a scary face. I just laughed.

"Sehun ah, what time I should come?" Suddenly chanyeol stood beside me. My feet got weak from seeing him so close to me.

"Hmm, what time noona?" Sehun asked me.

"Eh? Emm, up to you sehun." Chanyeol still staring at me.

"At 6 o'clock. So we can eat dinner together at noona house then we play all night." Sehun seemed happy about it.

"Okay then. Is that okay taehyo ah?" Chanyeol asked me, how he said my name is like some melody to my ears. I just nodded and still can't focus of everything except his smile. Taeyeon tapped my shoulder and said that Kim saem already came.

---------

I just finished taking a bath when the bell on the front door rang. He's coming! I hope somebody will open the door, but the bell kept ringing. It means that I should open the door by myself. I went out my room towards the front door lazily. I opened the door just to see chanyeol smile warmly to me. My eyes bulged out and awkwardly smile back to him.

"Annyeong taehyo ah, is sehun inside?" Chanyeol smiled creepily. I just nodded and let him in.

"Hyuung~ you came!" Sehun shouted make me realize that chanyeol already disappeared. I closed the door then walked inside.

"Taehyo noona, jakkaman!" Sehun held my hand.

"Wae sehun ah?" I asked him. He grinned at him and pointed at chanyeol who already sat on the sofa.

"Can you accompany him for a little while, please?" Sehun gave me a pout.

"Andwae! Why don't you accompany him by yourself?" I asked him back with pleased. Staring at chanyeol who already sat comfortly at the living room.

"I need to take a bath noona, after all you should chat more with chanyeol hyung since you'll meet him at home and school." Sehun teased me made me want to shut his big mouth.

"Make it quick! You should know that is a lame excuse to tease me." I said it sarcasticly, sehun just stick his tounge out and go upstair. I took really deep breath and walked toward chanyeol. Chanyeol looked at me and show me his creepy smile again. Gosh please stop smiling like that or else you'll the reason I die Park Chanyeol!


"Emm, sehun is taking a bath. Please make yourself at home." I couldn't stare at him and just looked at the floor. Chanyeol just nodded and I sat beside him.

"Arasso." Chanyeol pouting his mouth, I really want to pinch his adorable cheeks.
There was an awkward moment between us, I decided to make a drink for him.

"Chanyeol ssi, do you want to drink something?" He looked at me with a puppy eyes and nodded. I could feel that my cheeks became a crimson red.

"What do you want?" I asked him again, he tapping his lips like he is thinking so hard.

"Anything is okay. Gomawo." He smiled with his eyes. I walked to the kitchen, tried to calm down my heart which already beat very fast. I took a deep breath and got some orange juice from the fridge for chanyeol.

"Here chanyeol ssi." He smiled at me and mumbled a 'thank you'. Suddenly there was a loud step came from upstair, I looked to the side just when sehun came with run out of breath. He tried to say something but fail.

"You should breath first, sehun ah." I laughed. Chanyeol just walked toward sehun and smiled creepily.

"You just watch movie!!" Chanyeol said make sehun smacked his head.

"Stupid hyung! Taehyo noona, important! Urgent! I need to go back home!" Sehun looked really panic.

"Why? What happen?" I held his hand.

"I... I.. Hmm, I forget to bring my boxer! Bye!" I could see a glance of his red cheeks before he ran out. Chanyeol looked at me and scratched his head.

"Well, it seems is just the two of us now." Chanyeol grinned and I bit my lips.

"Okay! Let's introduce ourself properly. Well, it's kinda weird for me that we are neighbour but we barerly talk with each other. Don't you think so?" He asked me with a glance of full of energy.

"Well.. Yeah.." He offering his hand to me.

"Hey, I'm park chanyeol. Nice to meet you,hope we can be a good friend." When he said 'friend' I didn't know why but my heart really hurt. I accept his hand as a shake hand.

"I'm park taehyo. I hope we'll get along well." I smiled while hiding my pain.

"Waaah, we have a same surname! I think we are soulmate!" His sentence gave me a hard time to breath. I didn't know what he means. I hurriedly pull away my hand and turn on the tv. We just watched the television, but I couldn't concerntrate. Barerly an awkward moment came and made me more nervous.

"Taehyo-ah... You're close with Jongin, aren't, you?" I was shocked with his question. "What...? No!"

"Nah, don't deny it. I know you like him, it's too obvious."

"I told you I don't like him!" How can he ask me like that?! OMG!

"Ah~ geotjimal! You really like him." He was poking my arms. Suddenly I jump from my seat.

"No! I don't like him, I like you Park Chanyeol!" His eyes got wide and I closed my mouth when I realize what I just said.

"You... Wha-" I ran out from house before Chanyeol said anything else. I ran as fast as I could, didn't even know where I headed to. Finally, I ended up sitting on a swing at the playground one block away from home.

"How can I be that stupid?!" I scolded myself and slowly started swinging.

"How am I supposed to see him now? Oh crap..." I smacked my on head.

"PARK TAEHYO!! You are so so stupid, how can you let your anger out like that?!" I tapping my feet on the ground. I mumbling like a crazy person, I beg that people would think that I'm like a freak who was nagging at herself. Then I heard foot step came toward me but I pretend that I didn't hear it until something or someone held the swing chain. I looked above seeing chanyeol looking down at me with heavely breathing. My eyes popped out and I straightly stood up.

"Wha.. What are you doing?" I step away from him but it just make him step closer to me. His expression was different from his usual dorky style. I never saw him like that.

"Repeat it.." He said slowly. My heart couldn't stop thumping so fast.

"Repeat what?" He gave me a desperate smile.

"Repeat it! That word that you said to me, repeat it!" He sounded so mad and desperate.

"I..." I just stared at my shoes. I really wasn't brave to look at him.  "I like you" I said it slowly, almost like I was whispering.
And suddenly Chanyeol grabbed my shoulder and hugged my tightly.

"I like you too Park Taehyo. No! I don't like you, I love you Park Taehyo!" Chanyeol whispered on my ear. I felt myself frozen.

"That's word that I want to hear from you, I really love you Park Taehyo." Chanyeol buried his head on my hair.

"I love you too park chanyeol." I don't know what kind of strenght that made me said that three words to chanyeol. Chanyeol was giggling and pulling away the hug. He looked at me a warm eyes and his face get closer little by little towards me. There was a warm, soft, plump thing that touched my lips, chanyeol lips! I really lost my mind the moment he kissed me.
Right then an ice cream van passed by the playground. With his usual creepy smile, he shouted, "Ice cream!"
Chanyeol grabbed my hand and we ran to buy some. After getting two cones of vanilla ice cream, we sat on a bench to eat. He kept disturbing me when eating. He suddenly poked my nose with his ice cream and laughed so loud.

"Yaaaah!!" I pouted my mouth and hit his arm. Chanyeol pulled me and whipped the ice cream on my nose.

"There you go." Chanyeol smile shyly.

"Chanyeol ah, why.. Why and how you like me?" I bluntly said it.

"Hmm, I don't know. I just start liking you when sehun introduce me to you. Maybe we are really soulmate, I love the way you smile. How your face become so serious when playing your guitar. How your face looked so calm when singing. I just love you that's all." I suddenly hugged him.

"I love you too, park chanyeol. I love your creepy smile, I love my park chanyeol." He pushed me and gave me a weird look.

"Who said that I'm yours?" My face turn red from assamed and hurriedly turn back. But chanyeol held my wrist and laughed.

"I'm kidding baby. Of course I'm yours because you are mine." Chanyeol kissed me for the second time. I hugged him and hit his chest.

"Nappeun neom!" I laughed.

"I love you too." We ended having a date at the playground that night.

 

Meanwhile at home...
"Noona! Hyung! I'm back! And I'm wearing a boxer!" sehun jumped happily in the house.
But no one answered ._______.

“Taehyo Noona! Chanyeol Hyung!” sehun shouted around the house and finally gave up when nobody replay him.

“Well, I guess I’ll go to jongin’s house now.” Sehun walked out from the house with a desperate face.

 

-END-

 

i hope the fic is good huhu

PLEASE GIVE COMMENTS..

DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE!!

Sorry for a lot wrong grammar and spelling!! haven't edit it yet :D

will edit it soon~

enjoy the fic..

FOR TASYA I HOPE YOU LIKE IT BEEEEB! LOL

 

 

PARK CHANYEOL THE CREEPY SMILE KING!!

photo credits to yeah-exo.tumblr.com :D