First Night With Junho

My Sweet Neko

 

After the long bus ride, we finally arrived at his apartment. Now I know what he goes through when he rides the bus. Poor thing must have to get up so early just to get to work on time. Later on in the day, it gets chilly. I was feeling a little cold and was shivering a little. Junho heard me whimper and checked to see if I was ok.

“Kitty, are you cold?”

“Mew” (yes)

“Let me put you in my jacket to keep you warm.”

He took me out of the duffle bag and put me into his hoodie. I laid against his chest and took in his scent: vanilla bean. My god, he smelled so good I could get high off it. I snuggled closer to him and he smiled. I never thought I would be this lucky. Not only was I able to go home with Junho, but now I was snuggled against his chest! He was so warm and cozy. This was my lucky day and to think I had fourteen more days to enjoy this. I better make it count.

What I couldn’t seem to wrap my mind around was why Junho was single. There were too many good qualities about him and he was the most affectionate person I knew. He was gentle and kind and very humble. He was the ultimate sweetheart. Then again, who would really deserve him? I would like to think that I do, but I have no way to deem myself that worthy. The only thing I could do is to hope that Junho would think me to be.

We walked into the apartment and he placed me on the couch. He went inside of his room to change and get comfortable. A thought came to my mind: now I was able to go into his room without looking suspicious! I swear I was a genius. I trotted into his room and my eyes beheld the most wonderful sight: Junho in boxer briefs. I knew he was muscular but he was a nice chisel. I wanted to him up but I couldn’t be the y cat. I had to be the nice cat; the cat that Junho would want to have. I walked up to him and brushed up against his leg. It felt so nice and he had the softest skin.  He smiled and bent down to rub my ears again. I sat there and purred.

“I’m hungry; how about you kitty?”

“Meow” (Yes, actually I am)

“It’s a good thing I have some tuna here. I’ll go and get you some cat food tomorrow.”

I purred. He went into the kitchen and I followed him. The funny thing was that because I was on the ground, he looked so much bigger than what he actually was. Not to mention when I looked up, all I saw was . From this angle, it looked so voluptuous. I wished I could just squeeze it but I had to rid my mind of these y thoughts. I was more or a ert than I thought. Apparently he wasn’t joking when he said that he wanted a cat: he had everything that one would need. He kept everything in a closet next to the door. He cleaned out the food bowl and put in some tuna. Then he put down a double food bowl for water and some cold milk. He petted me and then decided to make himself something to eat. I went over and ate the tuna. It was really good and the water and milk was very refreshing. He didn’t mind giving me more.

After dinner, we sat on the couch. I laid across his lap and he rubbed my back. It felt so good. I was purring so loud that it could be heard through the entire place. Noticing, Junho smiled and kissed my head.

“My, you sound like a lion purring so loud. I’m glad you like the back rub so much”

Oh you have no idea.

Just then, his house phone rang. It was one of his friends; Wooyoung. He also worked at the café. The two were engaged in a conversation and soon the topic changed to something that made my ears perk up. *The conversation was on speaker so I could hear everything.*

“I noticed that your crush wasn’t present today” said Wooyoung.

“I know. I noticed it too. I wonder where he was. I saw him just last night.”

“What do you mean ‘last night’? Let me find out Junho”

“Don’t go there. He took me home because it was raining and he didn’t want me to get sick”

“Aww how sweet” Wooyoung said teasingly.

“I mean, I’m not his keeper, and it could be many reasons why he didn’t come by, but I am so used to seeing him that whenever he isn’t there I can’t help but notice”

“I don’t know why you won’t tell him you like him. I think it is very obvious.”

“It is not. You can’t just come out with something like that. I don’t know him that personally.”

“You can make it personal. I mean, what did you two do last night?”

“I fixed him some dinner and we had some random small talk. It was nothing too serious.”

“Again; you need to tell him that you like him. You are so gone over him. But I can see why though. He’s pretty attractive”

“Yes he is. Guess what? The most random thing happened on my way home from work”

“What?”

“I was sitting on the bus stop and I saw a stray cat. He came over to me to get my attention. He was so cute! I just had to take him home with me. I am petting him right now. The irony was that just last night I was talking about wanting a cat and now I have one.”

“Wow that IS random. Did you name him anything yet?”

“Actually I haven’t. I think I will name him Channie.”

“After your crush. How sweet. Well, I hope the kitty keeps you company. I know how much you like animals.”

“Yes. When you look at him, he kind of reminds me of Chansung.”

“I think I’m certain that you love him.”

“Maybe” he said shyly.

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. He really DID like me. I started blushing. I snuggled closer to him and he began to scratch behind the ears. It felt so good that I was practically drooling. He laughed that I liked it so much.

“This cat is so funny Woo.”

“Is that him purring? He sounds like a lion.”

“I said that too! I’m scratching his ears and he’s over here drooling like this is ecstasy.”

“Shaking my head; you and cats. Well, I’m going to go ahead and go to sleep early. I am so tired. Are we going out tomorrow night after work?”

“Sure” said Junho.

“Aight. Good-night bro.”

“Good-night”.

He hung up the phone and continued to pet me. I felt like I was in heaven. He showered me with love and affection. He wasn’t even concerned if I might have belonged to someone; as far as he was concerned, I was his. After some time, he got up and took a shower. I had to fight temptation to sneak a peek. I know; I’m wrong for being so y but I can’t help myself. If you were me, you would be doing the same thing. I got in his bed and waited for him. My pet bed was next to the couch by the window. It was the perfect spot because it was a cool breeze there from the window and it was my own little corner. I had privacy. When Junho finally came out, he sat on the bed and began drying his hair. He didn’t even mind me looking at him get dressed. He put on his pajamas and lifted the sheets for me to get under them. I was so excited and got in the bed as quick as possible. He laughed at my eagerness and held me close.

“I’m glad you are here Channie. That is your new name from now on. Good-night and sweet dreams”

I gently his cheek and he smiled. He held me close and went to sleep. I looked outside at the window and saw that it too was another starry night. Who or whatever was out there, thank you for this.