My name is Thehun

Hello, I'm Thehun!

 

 
 
 
The class ended. You were about to leave the room when somebody grabbed you by the wrist and pinned you hard to the wall.
 
 
"Where do you think you're going ?", Yerim asked as he twirled your hair with his finger.
 
 
"Let go of me Yerim. I still have something to do", you muttered as you pushed her away. When you were about to walk out of the door, she pulled your hair.
 
 
"AH!", you yelped in pain. 
 
 
Yerim smirked. "You're not going anywhere. We're not yet done with you". With that, she slapped you hard in the face. Your eyeglasses wore off as you fell to the cold floor.
 
 
"WHAT THE YERIM?!!", you cursed at her. She let out an evil smirk as she stepped onto your glasses. You grew mad seeing her crashing it with her heels.
 
 
She's enjoying to see you get frustrated. "What now Eun Hae? You're going to fight back? You-",
 
 
Before she knew it, you grabbed a chair and threw it to her. " YOU!"
 
 
The two girls approached Ye Rim. "Hey! Ye Rim! Are you alright?"
 
 
Yerim wailed. "THAT GIRL! GET HER!!!"
 
 
You ran out of the room with clenched fists. Since they were wearing heels, they cant even catch up.
 
"This is one of the advantages of wearing sneakers "
 
 
 

You went to the bathroom and looked at the red mark on your face. "Curse that Yerim.."
 
You opened the faucet and washed your face. "She's definitely dead when she do this to me again" You gritted your teeth. You took out your handkerchief and wiped your face dry.
 
"My glasses..." you sighed "I prefer using that rather than my contacts", you frowned. "Im too lazy to put on contacts".
 
Your shoulders deflatted before taking out your contact lense from your bag. "I guess I have no choice then".
 
 
 
 
After wearing your contacts, you grabbed your foundation. You sighed seeing the obvious mark on your face.
 
 
Right after putting some light foundation to cover up the mark, you combed your hair since it's all tangled up. In the end, you tied it into a bun.
 
 
 
 
 
When you're all set up, you grabbed your bag and headed to the library. Right when you stepped inside, you saw Sehun's not-so-pleased face.
 
 
 
 
"Suhan!", you called out as you ran to his table.
 
 
"What took y-", he paused seeing you. He blinked innocently at you. "Who are you?"
 
 
You sighed. "Suhan! Stop playing with me and let's get starting."
 
 
"E-E-Eunhae?", he asked with his mouth hanged open.
 
 
You sat across him. "Who else?!", you sarcasticaly said. "Now take out your book."
 
 
"Tell me Im dreaming", his eyeswere still wide-opened. You pinched his cheek hard enough which caused him to yelp in pain. "Do you think you're still dreaming huh Suhan?"
 
 
Sehun touched his red cheek and shook his head. "No..", he smiled "Because you're the only one who calls me Suhan". You cant help but to feel your heart beat even faster.
 
 
 
 
You cleared your throat. "Okay let's start".
 
 
 
 
 


 

 
 
 
 
"Hey Suhan are you even listening to me?", you asked him as his eyes were glued on you. He nodded slightly. "Okay, so write the plural form of the following", you said as you pushed the paper and pen infront of him.
 
 
 
 
 
Single        Plural
 
                                                Apple                                 _______
                                                Baby                                   _______
                                                Mouse                               _______
                                                Woman                             _______
                                                Child                                   _______
                                                Person                                _______
 
 
 
 
 
"This is easy", he said with a wink. You cant help but to blush with that. What's with him? He's acting.... different.
 
 
"Done", he grinned as he pushed the paper back to you.
 
 
You looked at the paper.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Single        Plural
 
                                                Apple                                 _Apples_ 
                                                Baby                                      Babys     
                                                Mouse                                 Mouses   
                                                Woman                              Womans 
                                                Child                                     Childs     
                                                Person                                 Persons   
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Seeing his answers, you pinched both of his cheeks. "You're not listening huh? I was explaining this the whole time"
 
 
 
"AW AW AW AW!!!", Sehun yelped.
 
"Oh~ Suhan since when did you talked like a dog?", you smiling before letting go of his cheeks.
 
"Waaaah! Sonsaengnim that hurts!", Sehun whined. 
 
You threw him a piece of paper. "I've been telling you the same thing over and over but you're not even listening"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sehun's POV
 
 
How can I even concentrate when I cant help but to stare at you the whole time? Seriously Eun Hae, what's with this sudden change? You surprised me.
 
 
 
"Hey Suhan!!", she waved her hands at my face. "See! You're not listening again!"
 
 
I quickly stood up from my seat and sat beside her. "Now teach me sonsaengnim", I said with my chin resting on my palm, elbow on the table.
 
 
She rolled her eyes. "Okay.. now look.", she wrote something "The plural of Baby is Babies.. You have to change the 'y' into 'ie' adding s in the end". I nodded understanding what she said.
 
 
"For Mouse, the plural is Mice", she stated. 
 
 
I raised an eyebrow. "Mouthe should be moutheth. Not mithe."
 
 
"No Suhan, Mouse is Mice."
 
 
"So tell me, the plural of houthe is hithe?"
 
 
She blinked. "AH, No. the plural of house is houses."
 
 
"Then the plural of mouthe is moutheth", I said with a I-know-everything look.
 
 
"No Suhan. Mouse is Mice. Got it? No matter what happens, that wont change. It's stated in the book. Araso?"
 
 
I heaved a deep sigh. "Fine! Mouthe is mithe. Got it"
 
 
She smiled then ruffled my hair. "Now that's my Suhan"
 
 
"My name is Thehun. Ah.. I mean Sehun." I rubbed the back of my head "Darn! These english words are making my pronunciations go wrong"
 
 
Suddenly she bursted out laughing. "What?", I asked her.
 
 
"Alright Thehun. HAHAHAHAHA! You're so cute!", she said as she still wont stop laughing. "I like your lisp!"
 
 
"My lips?", I asked her. "Do you want me to kiss you? Come here", I said as I make a smoochy face.
 
 
She hit me slightly in the arm. "LISP! Not Lips. Thehun~ I like you! You're so funny!"
 
 
I gulped. I like you! Those three words rang inside my head.
 
 
 
 
Aaargh! Eun Hae why are you making me feel this way?
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
After 2 hours of tutoring, you're now done. The two of you were walking down the halls. Silence were filling the air.
 
 
"Eun Hae..", Sehun cleared his throat. You looked at him. "Hmm?". "What happened to your glasses? Why arent you wearing them?"
 
 
You gulped. "Eeer. I broke it.", you smiled at him.
 
 
"Oh.. Such a waste", he said with his hands on his pockets. "But.. I like you more without them"
 
 
You blinked at him. "Huh?", you didnt clearly hear what he said since he mumbled the last part.
 
 
"Nothing~", he pretended as if he didnt say anything. You suspiciously eyed him. Suddenly, you tripped on a broken tile.
 
 
 
"OUCH!", you fell on the floor. Aish. Why do I keep on hurtng today?
 
 
Sehun lowered down to your level. "Sonsaengnim! Are you okay?"
 
 
"Oh yes Thehun! Im okay! I even wanted to try it again!", you sarcastically stated.
 
 
 
"You can still joke around after getting hurt?", Sehun sighed. "Alright, hop on my back", he turned his back on you.
 
 
"WHAT?" , you tried to stand up "No thanks but I can-AH!", you were cutted when your ankle hurted.
 
 
"Hop on my back.. or do you want me to carry you bridal style?"
 
 
 
 
Carrying me bridal style is embarassing... You sighed. "Alright", you said as you tried to hop onto his back. He grabbed you by the legs and pulled you up.
 
 
 
"Wow. You're heavy than expected", he chuckled.
 
 
"Yes yes. I know Im fat."
 
 
Sehun sighed. "I didnt say that."
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
"My bike!", you pointed to your bike. Sehun putted you down when the two of you reached it.
 
 
"Thanks for carrying me~ See you-"
 
 
"Hop on", Sehun cutted you as he hopped into your bike.
 
 
"Thehun. What are you doing?", you blinked at him.
 
 
Sehun flashed a smile. "Im taking you home! You cant possibly pedal yourself home when you're hurt"
 
 
You frowned. "But. You dont have to.."
 
 
"Come on Sonsaengnim! This is nothing compared to your help on teaching me English", he gave you an assuring smile. That smile....
 
 
 
 
You nodded at him. "Thank You Thehun~", you said as you hopped behind him.
 
 
"Hold on tight Sonsaengnim~", with that, he started pedalling.
 
 
You went hugging him from behind. "Slow down Thehun!", you panicked as he was pedalling in such a speed.
 
 
"We saw you earlier in the morning, and you were faster", he chuckled. When the two of you passed by a hump, you hugged him tighter
 
 
"AH THEHUN! BE CAREFUL!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"My surname is OH not AH!"
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Meanwhile, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and D.O. were walking down the streets with burgers on their hands.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Guys. Who do you think is the most good looking in Exo?", Chanyeol asked.
 
 
Baekhyun flipped his bangs, "Ofcourse it's me!"
 
 
"Nah-Ah~ It's me!", D.O. raised a brow.
 
 
Baekhyun eyed Chanyeol, "How about you Channie?"
 
 
Chanyeol thought for a moment. "Hmmm.", then he spotted Sehun riding a bike with you. "Sehun?"
 
 
"SEHUN?", Baekhyun asked him. "I never knew you have eyes on Sehun"
 
 
Chanyeol smacked Baekhyun on the back of his head. "LOOK! Isnt that Sehun??", Chanyeol pointed out. Baekhyun and D.O. titled their heads.
 
 
 
 
"OH MY GOD! HE GOT A GIRLFRIEND?", Baekhyun and D.O. chorused.
 
 
"AND THE GIRL IS PRETTY TOO!", Chanyeol said.
 
 
Baekhyun whined, "IT'S SO UNFAIR! HOW COME HE GOT SUCH A PRETTY GIRL?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
"But...... how about Eun Hae?", D.O. asked BaekYeol.
 
 
The two looked at each other.
 
 
"Oh-Oh~ Sehun seems to be in a complicated situation..", Chanyeol stated.
 
 
"I envy you Oh Sehun for having two girls at a time...", Baekhyun sniffed. "When will I ever get a girl?", he whined as he burried his face to Chanyeol's chest.
 
 
"You dont need a girl. You have Chanyeol", D.O. snorted.
 
 
Chanyeol and Baekhyun shot him a glare.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"SHUT UP!"
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Thank you Thehun for taking me home", you bowed at him.
 
 
Sehun pinched the bridge of your nose. "Next time, dont be clumsy"
 
 
"Im not clumsy", you defended. "It's just an accident"
 
 
Sehun shrugged. "Accident or what, be careful sonsaeingnim"
 
 
"Ara ara~ Go home now Thehun.. It's getting late", you shooed him away.
 
 
Sehun waved goodbye before turning his back on you. You waved back to him
 
 
"See you tomorrow Sonsaengnim!", he said before completely leaving. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You smiled to yourself. "Thank You Sehun"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

A/N:

 

 

ASDFGHJKL

 

LOL. cant think of anything to write B-)

There. a Double Update.

 

COMMENT BELOW!