Meeting

Hello, I'm Thehun!

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
7:30AM
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You stared at the clock as if it's alive. 
 
 
"Shall I go to school?", you asked yourself for the umpeenth time. You're already wearing your school uniform but is still curious whether you should go or not. You bit your lower lip,, "Nah... It's P.E. day. I hate P.E."
 
You stood up and went to the bathroom. You were about to take off your uniform until something came up into your mind.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"But... how about my scores?"
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7:58AM
 
 
 
 
 
"WAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!! IM LAAAAAAATEEEEEEEEE!"
 
 
You were running down the halls as you were already 28 Minutes late. When you reached your classroom, you were heavily catching your breath. "Finallyyy...", you sighed in relief.
 
 
When you opened the door, all eyes were on you. You rubbed the back of your head and bowed, "Sorry Im late.."
 
 
Your teacher, Mr.Shim stopped writing on the board and turned his attention towards you. You sheepishly smiled at him. 
 
 
"You came..", he smiled. "You may now take your seat Eun Hae"
 
 
Hearing that, you bowed for the last time and went to your seat. You put your bag under the table and sat quietly. As Mr. Shim started explaining the lesson on the board, you were staring blankly at the window.
 
 
 
 
 
"Okay, now what?"
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 


 

 
 
 
"Oppaaaaaaa!!! SARANGHAE!"
 
"OMG CHANYEOL OPPA!!!"
 
"FIGHTING SEHUN OPPA!!!!"
 
"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"
 
 
 
You rubbed your temples hearing endless fangirl screams. "Am I on a concert or something? What's with these girls?". All of your girl classmates were joining the crowd as well. The boys were just rolling their eyes, giving looks to the girls. Since you rarely go to school, you're not close with any of your classmates at all. You sighed realizing that you were being left out.
 
 
"Okay students! Line up to your own respective classes! Class 3-A! Line up on my right! Class 3-D, on my left! Assemble in 3 minutes!", your P.E. teacher, Mr. Jung, ordered. You lazily dragged yourself to the line. As usual, you were on the last.
 
 
 
 
Mr. Jung blew on his whistle to get the attention of the students. "Today.. we'll be doing a 30 meter dash. The fastest one to get to the finish line will be excempted for the rest of the day"
 
 
"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!", The students cheered except for you. They were high-fiving each other. All you could do is hope for the class to end early. But you were'nt the only one acting like that. Sehun from class III-A was not on the mood either. He still hasnt gotten over his score in English.
 
Baekhyun slung an arm over his shoulder. "Hey Maknae! Wanna join our bet? The one who-"
 
 
"I'll pass", Sehun sighed.
 
 
"Oh come on! Dont be such a-"
 
 
"Im not in the mood hyung", he sighed as he shrugged Baekhyun's arm off his shoulder.
 
 
Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "Fine..". With that he quickly ran to Chanyeol.
 
 
 
 
"Hey Chanyeol I think our Sehun is on his period!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
It's Math Class and you're sleeping. While peacefully dreaming of yourself happily munching a mouthfull of burger, you felt something hit your head. "aw...", you groaned sleepily. 
 
 
As you slowly opened your eyes, you saw your Math Teacher, Ms.Hwang, standing infront of you with her hand on her waist. "Sleeping is not allowed in my class. Araso Ms.Lee?"
 
 
You scratched your head and bowed your head at her. "Sorry Ms. Hwang"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGG!!!*
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Okay! Class is over! Dont forget to answer page 59 at home!", she reminded before leaving the room. Your classmates started leaving the room one by one.
 
 
"Ye Rim~ Let's go shopping today", you heard someone said. You looked to your right to see three girls with thick make ups on their faces.They're wearing skirts that are about 5 inches above their knee. Yes. They look y enough.
 
 
"Let's go to the salon. I want to get a new manicure", the girl named Ye Rim answered. The two girls nodded. The three of them grabbed their bags and started walking out of the room leaving you alone.
 
 
 
"Tss..", you rolled your eyes at them. You stood up and slung your bag on your shoulder. Suddenly, Mr.Shim came running to the room catching his breath.
 
 
"Oh god! Good thing you're still here!", he sighed in relief, whiping his sweat away. "Come with me Eun Hae". 
 
 
You nodded as you follow him behind.
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
Both of you stopped by a room. Loud music were heard from the inside. You read the sign.
 
 
 
 
Dance Studio
 
 
 
You raised a brow. "I didnt know we had a dance studio here at school". Mr.Shim smirked.
 
 
"Ofcourse you wouldnt knew if you're always absent"
 
 
"Yeah. he-he-he", you chuckled awkwardly. He smiled before ruffling your hair. "Yah! Why do you always have to do that?"
 
 
Without answering your question, he entered the room. You fixed your hair and followed him inside.
 
 
"Hey Boys!", Mr.Shim greeted everyone in the room.
 
 
12 boys are inside. Some are drinking, some are dancing while the others are just sitting, talking to each other.
 
 
"Oh! Hi Mr.Shim!", Lu Han stopped from dancing and waved at his teacher.
 
Kris walked over. "What brought you here Mr. Shim?", he asked.
 
 
"I'm here for Sehun"
 
 
Kris looked at Sehun who is sleeping at the corner. "Sehun!", he called out but Sehun is still asleep.
 
 
 
 
Tao went to him and shook him.
 
 
 
"Sehun-ah. Wake up"
 
"....."
 
"Sehun.. Kris gege is calling you"
 
"....."
 
"Sehun ah.."
 
"....."
 
 
 
 
 
Tao rubbed his temples and stood up. He kicked Sehun in the side.
 
 
 
"HEY WAKE UP! KRIS GEGE IS CALLING YOU! ASADGJHGDHJAGDJD"
 
 
"AAAAAWW!", Sehun groaned as he rubbed his side. "WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?"
 
 
"AHJDHKJDAHKJDHJDAHKHDKDA!!", Chen covered Tao's mouth and stopped him from kicking Sehun again.
 
 
"I'll bring him outside". Chen calmly said and smiled at the others as he smoothly dragged Tao out of the room.
 
 
 
Kris sighed. "Sehun.. Mr.Shim is here for you". Sehun yawned and stretched up.
 
"Oh hi Mr. Shim...", he said with a flat tone.
 
"Sehun. Did you forget what we talked about yesterday?"
 
Sehun's eyes widened. "OH!", he quickly stood up and approached the two of you. "So.. where's my tutor?"
 
 
You looked at Sehun. He's a really handsome guy. You have to admit, he's definitely you're type. Whoa.. Am I dreaming? , you asked yourself.
 
 
Mr.Shim  nudged your shoulder. You snapped out of your thoughts and bowed at Sehun. "Annyeong haseyo! Lee Eun Hae imnida!"
 
 
Sehun eyed you from head to toe. He raised a brow. Seriously? She looks all... messed up. Your hair was in a mess. You're wearing big glasses together with your loose uniform.
 
 
"Ah yeah yeah. Sehun imnida", he said without interest. "Are we gonna start today?"
 
You shook your head. "Anni. Let's start tomorrow. Im too lazy to teach today"
 
He rolled his eyes. "Okay.... Well then see you tomorrow", he bowed as he turned his back on you and went back to his friends.
 
 
 
"Luhan hyung! Let's grab some bubble tea later!", he slung an arm on Luhan's shoulder. Luhan smiled at him and said, "Sure!"
 
 
 
 
You furrowed your eyebrows. He doesnt even have manners.. tsss.
 
 
"Mr. Shim .. Im going home!", you waved goodbye to your teacher. With that, you left the room.
 
 
 

 


 

"Hey Sehun. Is that your tutor?", Kai asked.
 
Sehun scoffed. "Yeah.. Unfortunately"
 
 
 
"Okay guys! From the top!", Suho clapped his hands.
 
"Hyung how about Chen and Tao?", Chanyeol asked.
 
"Oh.. D.O. would you go look for them?". D.O. nodded at Suho and quickly ran off the room.
 
Sehun rolled his eyes. "Tao's kick still hurts"
 
"That's Tao hyung for you", Luhan held Sehun's shoulder
 
Sehun sighed, "But he wants to be the maknae...", he looked at Luhan. "Why did he kick me anyways?"
 
 
"Because you wont wake up when his gege is calling you earlier"
 
"Yeah rght..."
 
 
 
 
"Xiumin hyung.. stop wiggling your like that. That's not how you do it"
 
"But Kai that's what Lay taught me!"
 
"No I didnt hyung!"
 
"Yes you did!"
 
"NUH-UH!"
 
"YE-ES!"
 
"ALRIGHT STOP!"
 
"Yes Duizhang..."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

A/N:

 

Before going to sleep, I typed this chapter :D Sorry for the grammatical errors or typos. Im already sleepy T__T

 

 

 

 

 

 

ByTheWay..

 

 

 

Want to know who your teachers are?

 

 

 

 

 

Featuring...

 

 

 

 


 

Your English Teacher:

Mr. Shim

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

CHANGMIN!

 

 

 


 

 

Your P.E. Teacher:

Mr. Jung

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

YUNHO!

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

and.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Your Math Teacher:

Ms. Hwang

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TIFFANY!

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

Comments are loved! <3