Girlfriend?

Hello, I'm Thehun!

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The moment you and Sehun entered the cafeteria, the girls started gossiping and giving you daggers. You cant help but to feel uneasy. You let go of Sehun's wrist and sighed. Sehun noticed that you were acting weird.
 
 
"What's wrong?", he asked you.
 
You gave him a sly smile as you shook your head. "Nothing"
 
 
 
 
 
"."
 
"She's not even pretty!"
 
"What a "
 
 
 
Sehun's ear twitched hearing those insults. He grabbed your hand. "Dont mind them sonsaengnim. Let's go~"
 
 
You cant help but to blush by his touch. A light smile crept into your face. Finally, he let go of your hand as he grabbed two trays and gave the other one to you. You were all staring at his face all the time. Yes, Eun Hae he's handsome..... but stop staring! , you scolded yourself. He was doing all the talking while the cafeteria lady would put the foods into your trays.
 
 
"Sehun-ssi. I never knew you had a girlfriend", you heard the woman asked him. You snapped out of your thoughts as you heard the word, girlfriend.
 
 
 
"Well actually. Im n-"
 
"She's not my girlfriend.", Sehun cutted you off as he slung an arm on your shoulder. "Not my girfriend, Yet", he added.
 
"BWOH?", you asked him with rounded eyes.
 
 
Sehun chuckled. "Just joking sonsaengnim!", he said ruffling your hair. You rolled your eyes.
 
You could hear the lady chuckling at the two of you. "Bye bye Mrs.Kang!", Sehun waved goodbye to the lady as he grabbed your hand, dragging you to who-knows-where.
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
"Oh! Isnt that Sehun with his tutor?", Xiumin nudged Chen's shoulder
 
 
 
"Where?", Chen asked before drinking his lemon iced tea. Xiumin pointed to your direction. When Chen turned around, he saw Sehun with his arm on your shoulder. Chen spat the drink to Xiumin's face. "HOLY KRISUS!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"
 
 
 
Xiumin screamed like a girl. "OHMYGOD CHEN! WHAT DID YOU DO?"
 
 
Because of that, all eyes were now on them. Kris took out his handkerchief and offered it to Xiumin. "Here".
 
 
Xiumin's face lit up. "Thank you Duizhang!", he said with sparkling eyes.
 
Kris nodded at him then shot a death glare to Chen. "Why did you do that?"
 
"A-ARE THEY GOING OUT?", Chen stood up and blinked, pointing to you and Sehun.
 
 
Exo tilted their heads only to find Sehun holding your hand walking to their table.
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
"AHA! There they are!", he said with glee. They? You followed his gaze only to see Exo with their eyes wide opened as they watch the two of you walking to their table. "Hey guys what happened?", Sehun asked. "OMO XIUMIN HYUNG! That's not how you drink Iced Tea!"
 
Xiumin facepalmed himself. "He spat the juice into my face", he said pointing to Chen, who is sheepishly smiling.
 
 
"Hey Sehun. You never told us that she's your girlfriend!", Chanyeol said pointing to you.
 
Your mouth hanged open. "IM NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND!", you defended.
 
"You're not?", Exo asked. You shook your head.
 
Sehun calmly sat beside Luhan. "Not yet".
This time, Lay who is drinking his Milk Tea, spat the drink to Xiumin's face.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"WAH! WHAT'S WITH YOU GUYS AND YOUR DRINKS?", Xiumin wailed.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
D.O. gasped.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"You're courting her?", D.O. asked with rounded eyes.
 
You putted your tray into the table and smacked Sehun at the back of his head.
 
"AW!", he whined.
 
You rubbed your temples, "Dont believe this jerk."
 
 
Then Sehun went laughing as he were munching his chicken. "I was just joking!" he blurted out. While laughing too hard, he choked on his own food.
 
"Karma", you clicked your tounge. Luhan were patting his back as Sehun drank his coke.
 
 
"Hey Eun Hae sit here!", Chanyeol patted the sit between him and Baekhyun. You were about to sit when Sehun grabbed your hand.
 
"Sit here", he stated. You pulled your hand off of him. "What the?"
 
 
You sat down between Chanyeol and Baekhyun and stuck your tounge out on Sehun. He ruffled his hair due to frustration. "I treated her lunch but she's abandoning me? Wow. How nice.", he mumbled as he was trying to slice the meat.
 
 
Luhan chuckled at Sehun. "Calm down Sehunnie. You're gonna slice the plate in half." Sehun's shoulder deflatted as he took a glimpse of you who is laughing with the derps.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
On the other hand, Kris was watching you from the other side of the table.
 
 
"She looks familiar.", he said as he was narrowing his eyes.
 
 
"You said something Duizhang?", Chen asked Kris. Kris shook his head and pretended to take a sip of his iced tea. I think I've seen her somewhere before.
 
Then the you whom he met with Tao, flashed into his head. Could it be, that's her? But he shook the thought out of it. It's impossible.... right?
 
 
You saw Kris staring at you. You fixed your glasses and smiled at him. He smiled back. Why is he staring? 
 
 
"Have we met before?", he asked you wth his arms crossed.
 
You raised a brow. Ofcourse we've met! Didnt he remember me?
 
"Well-"
 
 
 
 
 
RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!
 
 
 
"Aaaaaw, break time's over?", Baekhyun whined. All of you stood up from your seats. You walked over to Sehun and tapped his shoulder. He turned around and sent pointed looks at you.
 
 
"What?", you asked him confused. He pouted.
 
"I treated you lunch but you didnt dare to sit with me, HOW COULD YOU?", he protested.
 
 
You rubbed the back of your neck. "Fine! Im sorry!", you said. Such a weird guy.
 
 
You turned your back at him and mumbled, "thank you". Your heart started beating so fast. W-what is this? You bit your lower lip then for the last time you looked at him. "See you later after school"
 
 
"Goodbye Eunhae-ssi~", Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and D.O. waved to you. You smiled at them before leaving their table.
 
 
 
When you're aready out of sight, Exo started giving Sehun some looks.
 
"What?", he blinked.
 
 
Xiumin smugged. "You're jealous are'nt you?", he teased nudging Sehun's shoulders.
 
 
"ANDWAE!", Sehun denied. 
 
 
"Ooooh~", Exo cooed wiggling their eyebrows.
 
 
Sehun sighed, "Stop it guys. Let's go back to class now"
 
 
 
"Sehun is crushing on his tutor~~", Baekhyun sang as he skipped with Chanyeol out of the cafeteria.
 
 
 
 
Crush? Tss. I dont even know her well.
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
You slammed your head to the table. "What's happening to me... I cant possibly like Sehun right?"
 
You shook your head vigirously only to heard someone scoff beside you. You looked up, seeing the 3 es with disappointment written on their faces.
 
 
"What?", you asked them. Ye Rim grabbed your collar.
 
"Didnt we tell you to stay away from our oppas?", she gritted her teeth. 
 
You rolled your eyes and pushed her away "Your oppas huh? Yeah... right"
 
Ye Rim was about to charge on you, luckily, your History teacher, Mr.Kim came to the room.
 
"Okay class. Take your seats."
 
 
Ye Rim cursed. "You're probably dead next time", she threatened before going back to her seat with the 2 other es.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Next time your face"
 
 
 

 

 

A/N:

 

Booooriiiiiiiiiiing.. My hands are just probably tired of typing x( I've been chatting nonstop with my friends for 3 hours. Aargh.

 

Oh well, COMMENTS ARE LOVED!