Rush

Hello, I'm Thehun!

 

 
 
Monday
 
 
 
 
 
"Ah~ What time is it..", you sleepily grabbed your phone to look at the time.
 
 
 
 
 
7:13AM
 
 
 
 
Your eyes widened. "OH MY GOD!! IM GETTING LATE!". You rushed to the bathroom and quickly took a bath.
 
 
 
After a shower, you went downstairs to grab something to eat. "A bread should be okay!", you said as you took out a bread and putted it into your mouth. You grabbed your eyeglasses and putted it on. Without combing your hair nor fixing yourself in the mirror, you hurriedly grabbed your bag and dashed out of the house.
 
 
 
"Running wont do.", you said scratching your scalp. Then something caught your attention. "MY BIKE!". With that, you unlocked the chain of your bike and quickly hopped on it. You soon started pedalling in a full speed.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 
 
 
"Hey Kkamjong how's your weekend?" Sehun asked Kai who is busy listening through his iPod.
 
 
Kai took out an earphone off his ear, "I just made a new choreo".
 
 
"Oh really? You must show it to me later!", Sehun said nudging Kai's shoulder.
 
 
Kai nodded and smiled at him. "I swear. You would like i--"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
SWOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"What was that?", they both said in unison.
 
 
Kai narrowed his eyes, "Isnt that......"
 
 
 
"EUN HAE-SSI?", they asked each other.
 
 
Sehun raised a brow. "She's fast.", he smirked. "Is she a boy?"
 
 
"I like her stamina.", Kai smirked.
 
 
 

 

 

 
 
You were soundly sleeping in the classroom. You were at the back so no one cares about you at all.
 
The bell rang and you were clueless at all. Your classmates were storming out of the room together with their friends. On the other hand, you were being left out.
 
 
"Annyeong.. E.H. imnida...", you mumbled in your sleep.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 
Girls were squealing as the 12 boys, Exo, were walking down the halls.
 
 
 
"Hey hey~ I met a beautiful noona last saturday!", Tao cheerfully said.
 
 
Kai slung an arm on Tao's shoulder. "Really? A Noona? Would you set me up with her?
 
 
"NO. She's my noona!", Tao glared at him as he shrugged his arm off his shoulder.
 
 
"Fine then!", Kai gave up. "Infact, I have plenty of noonas!"
 
 
Sehun rolled his eyes. "Why do you even guys love noonas?"
 
 
"Because they are pretty!", Tao and Kai responded in chorus.
 
 
 
Sehun gave them looks. "Yeah right".
 
He reached for his pocket to get his iPod but it wasnt there.
 
"Hey guys. See you at the cafeteria. I'll go get my iPod at my locker!" he said before running off.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Soon, he got his iPod. As he was walking along the corridor. He passed by a room. He saw a girl sleeping at the back. It's you.
 
 
You turned your head to the side, showing your face.
 
 
"Eun Hae?", he narrowed his eyes. "She's not going to eat?", Sehun raised a brow. He entered the room and sat beside you examining your face.
 
 
"Haha. She's drooling", he giggled. "Ms. Tutor...", he said, shaking your shoulder.
 
 
"Is it dismissal already?", you mumbled half asleep as you lifted your head up, whiping off the drool.
 
 
Sehun gave you a look. "Eeew. Are you even sure you're a girl?"
 
 
You fixed your glasses. "Oh.. Suhan-ssi. What are you doing here?"
 
 
Sehun sighed. "My name is not Suhan! It's Sehun!"
 
 
"Ah.. Sehun. Bian", you bowed "So, what are you doing here during class?" you said ruffling your own hair.
 
 
"It's break time. Are'nt you supposed to be eating?", Sehun asked.
 
 
Your eyes widened. "Bwoh?", you looked around only to find your classmates were not around. "Ah~ I fell asleep" , you said rubbing your scalp. You grabbed your bag, to get your lunch but you found nothing instead. "AISH! I was in a hurry this morning that I forgot to cook food for lunch", you slammed your head to the table.
 
 
"Then go buy at the cafeteria!"
 
 
You shook your head. "No thanks. I forgot to bring my wallet. I'll just skip-"
 
 
Your stomach growled.
 
 
"You'll skip huh?", Sehun smirked. You grew embarassed. Aish. Such a wrong timing.
 
 
"Dont worry Sonsaengnim. It's my treat."
 
 
You looked at him. "Really?", your smile was about to reach your ears.
 
He nodded.
 
 
"LET'S GO THEN!", you pulled him up and dragged him out of the room.
 
 
 
Sehun laughed at your giddiness.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"HEY SONSAENGNIM! SLOW DOWN! MY ARM WILL BE PULLED OFF!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

A/N:

 

Short update :D