"Girls"

Hello, I'm Thehun!

 

 
 
Your POV
 
The bell rang which mean it's time for lunch.  I took out my lunch box from my bag. I sighed knowing that I'll be alone again.
 
"Hey ."
 
That annoying voice. I tilted my head to the side, seeing the faces I dont want to see.
 
 
"We're not yet done with you", Ye Rim cracked her knuckles. "You'll pay for what you've done with my face"
 
I chuckled seeing his ruined face. I did a pretty good job. 
 
"What are you laughing at? AISH!", with that she grabbed me by the collar.
 
This girl. She dont know who she's messing with.
 
". Are you scared?", she let out an evil smirk. 
 
Me? Scared? please!
 
I grabbed the fork from my desk. "You don't know who I am.", I smirked.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"YAH!"
 
 
 
 
Before I could stab the 's hand, Thehun came running inside. "Let go of Sonsaengnim!", he pulled me away from Ye Rim's gasp.
 
Lucky . She should be thankful that Thehun came. Or else, I could have already stabbed her with the fork.
 
"Yah! What are you doing to sonsaengnim?", Thehun glared at them.
 
Ye Rim gulped. "N-nothing oppa." Nothing your face . "Girls, let's go. Sorry Oppa!" the three of them bowed at Thehun before leaving the room. HAHA! That's a major TURN OFF!!
 
"Sonsaengnim! Are you okay? Did they do something to you?", Thehun asked me with concern in his eyes.
 
I shook my head. "Im alright Thehun. Thank god you came or I would already be in prison right now"
 
Thehun gave me a puzzled look. "huh?", he raised a brow. He then shifted his gaze from me to my hand. "Oh.... ", his eyes widened seeing the fork Im holding. "You're scary"
 
I chuckled. "HAHAHA! scared?", I sat back to my seat, opening my lunch box open.
 
He grabbed a seat and pulled it infront of me. "Anni~", he sat down. "I'm amused".
 
I smiled at him. "Hey. What are you doing here anyway?", I asked before stuffing the rice into my mouth.
 
 
"Hmm~ Let's just say that I want to have lunch with you", he said as he showed me a lunch box.
 
Whoa.
 
I blinked at him. "You even brought a home-made lunch.". He proudly nodded.
 
"I cooked it myself". I looked at him with disbelief.  "Here, have some", he took a piece of steak and offered it to me. "Say aaah~"
 
I raised a brow. "Do I look like a kid to you Thehun?"
 
"Sort of"
 
"For your information, this kid here teaches you English. So what does that make you?"
 
"Hmmm", he smirked. "Your baby?"
 
My mouth hanged open. Baby? HAHAHA! "Baby? Oh reallyyy?", I mocked.
 
"Ah sonsaengnim. Just eat it already~"he complained.  "Say AAAHH~"
 
I chuckled at his cuteness. "FINE. Baby Thehuuun~", I before letting him stuff the steak to my mouth.
 
A smile of satisfaction crept onto his face.
 
"Hmm~", I mumbled as I was munching it. "It's good."
 
He proudly nodded once again. "Of course. I made it~"
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
School ended pretty quick. Surprisingly, the 3 es did'nt go near you right after the break.
 
Meanwhile, Exo was on their way out of the school gate.  They didn't have any practice for today since Suho was too tired.
 
 
 
"Im so excited for the camping trip!!", Baekhyun were jumping up and down.
 
Chanyeol let out a girly giggle. "Me too oppa~!", he said in a flirty way. "I'll had the chance to cuddle with you in bed again~ "
 
 
Exo gave Chanyeol a disgusted look. Baekhyun and D.O.'s dare to Chanyeol is making the other members freak out. Chanyeol acting like that is really disturbing especially with the freakishly deep voice.
 
Baekhyun laughed. He's enjoying seeing Chanyeol like that. "Chanyeol! You're really funny!!! BWAAHAHAHAHAHA!!", he high-fived with D.O who is laughing as well.
 
"Oppa~ Let's go on a date today~", Chanyeol hugged Baekhyun's arm. D.O. laughed even more.
 
On the other hand, Suho is going insane seeing one of s acting like that.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Xiumin's POV
 
What a poor leader. Duizhang should be thankful that We, Exo M, are being a good example.
 
I nudged Chen's shoulder. "Chen chen~", he turned his attention to me, giving me his signature smile. "Dont you think that we're waaay better than Exo K?"
 
"Hmm?"
 
"Well. Because we dont have retarded members like that dude over there", I pointed out to Chanyeol.
 
"HEY I HEARD THAT!", he raised a brow with a hand on his waist.
 
 
I coughed. "Oops. Sorry"
 
"Xiumin-oppa~ FYI, the retarded in Exo M is YOU", he waved his finger infront of my face.
 
 
 
 
 
 
WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?
 
 
"NA-AH! I'm being a good example on our group~", I also waved my finger on his face.
 
 
He crossed his arms, "OMG. really? Well, SISTER. Just to state the obvious. NO. YOU. ARE. NOT."
 
"hey hey hey~ Dont call me sister when we're not close girl! You don't have the right to judge me."
 
"I'm not judging you. Like what I said, Im stating the obvious"
 
 
 
AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Kai's POV
 
 
I facepalmed myself seeing Xiumin-hyung and Chanyeol-hyung fighting like girls. Seriously, they should already stop acting like that! They're ruining Exo's image.
 
 
"Guys stop it..", Kris hyung rubbed his temples. But the two hyungs still wont stop fighting.
 
 
 
 
 
"CREEP!!", Xiumin hyung yelled at Chanyeol-hyung
 
"WEIRD!", Chanyeol-hyunng yelled back.
 
"GAY!"
 
"HOMO!"
 
"LIGHT POST!"
 
"FATSO!"
 
"TROLL!"
 
"PIG!"
 
"GUCCIIIIII!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"SHUP UP TAO!"
 
 
 
 
Tao was on the edge of crying. "Kris gege! Xiumin Oppa and Chanyeol Oppa are so mean!", he hugged Kris hyung on the back.
 
I shook my head watching the scenery. This is embarassing. The other students are watching us.
 
Suddenly, someone caught my attention. It's Sehun's tutor. Eun Hae. She's walking towards our direction.
 
I examined her face. Is she really the girl at SHINee's dance studio last friday? It doesn't seem like it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"SONSAENGNIM!!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sehun waved at her and she waved back.
 
 
The more I look at her, she's the type who won't bother to fix herself. She's the opposite of the Eun Hae I met.
 
 
 
 
 
The Eun Hae that Taemin introduced to me is a goddess. She's the real definition of beauty. Plus, her dancing skills amused me. I'm pretty much interested on her. Not that I 'like' her, I'm just interested. Infact, Noonas are my thing! But, something is really bothering me. The dancing Eun hae and the tutor Eun Hae. Are they the same? Should I confirm it for myself?
 
 
"Guys~ I'll go first! See you tomorrow!!", Sehun waved goodbye to us as he ran after Eun Hae. Seeing Sehun like that, It looks like he likes her. Interesting..
 
 
"Alright guys enouuugh~", Bacon-hyung were hugging Chanyeol-hyung, stopping him from attacking Xiumin-hyung.
 
 
"This girl right here called me ugly! That's unforgivable!", Chanyeol hyung protested.
 
"But you just called me a you !", Xiumin-hyung shouted as Luhan-hyun were hugging him.
 
I sighed. Are they really fighting or just roleplaying?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"COME HERE GIRL! I want to slap you hard right now that you wont need a blush on for your face!"
 
 
 
"Well yeah Chanyeolla... I want to pull your hair right now that you wont need to go to the salon for a hair extension!"
 
 
 
 
"Bring it on !"
 
"You... !!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!"
 
 
 
 
 
The two leaders exploded. "STOP IT ALREADY!", Kris hyung and Suho hyung yelled in chorus. I swear, Xiumin-hyung and Chanyeol-hyung were shaking right now.
 
"Apologize to each other!", Kris-hyung and Suho-hyung ordered.
 
 
The two "noonas" calmed down. "Yes duizhang/appa"
 
 
Finally! As expected from Exo's leaders.
 
Xiumin-hyung offered a hand-shake for Chanyeol-hyung. He was hesitating to take it at first. But when he saw Suho-hyung's flaming glares, he quickly shook it.
 
 
 
"I'm sorry Xiumin-eonnie"
"I'm sorry Chanyeolla"
 
 
 
The moment they met each other's eyes. They quickly hugged each other. Chanyeol-hyung was bending down since he's taller than Xiumin-hyung.
 
"I'm so sorry for hurting you girl!", Chanyeol-hyung was crying.
 
"No! I'm sorry for calling you ugly! You're actually pretty!"
 
 
 
The two of them were crying under their tight hugs. Am I watching Mean Girls?
 
 
Xiumin-hyung sniffed for the last time before pulling away. "so...... sisters?"
 
Chanyeol-hyung nodded. "Uhn! Sisters for life!"
 
Then they hugged each other once again.
 
This is very humiliating. Remind me to wear a paper bag on my head tomorrow. 
 
I heaved a deep sigh as I turn my back on them. Sometimes... Being friends with these kind of people is driving me nuts.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I LOVE YOU SISTER!!!"
 
 
 
 
 
Oh god..