Episode 1

We got married

 

 

**Just assume that Nana still didn’t know that his husband was Jonghun. Imagine that everything you will read will appear as an episode.

Episode 1 “ The meet up”

No one’s POV

The sun was shining brightly; Birds chirping, Butterflies roaming, flowers being amazing and people being busy, but this day marks a good day for two hearts to meet. The Han River, being one of the busiest rivers in Korea, has been set as the rendezvous point of the couple. Its perfect breeze will add up to the already perfect day………………

Nana’s POV

As I hid myself behind the big tree near the river, I could see everyone was focus on our filming. I carefully looked at everyone who passed by. My husband’s an artist right? So I would know him right away when I see him. I was losing my hope of meeting him, did he run away? No, the show wouldn’t allow that. He’s here somewhere; I just had to be keen in looking for him. The heat penetrating on me added to the tension I was feeling, beads of sweat were starting to form on my forehead. No, I couldn’t look like this when I meet him. Everyone in the place was gone, or rather busy, except that blonde guy standing back at me leisurely. Was he my husband? Aish. I couldn’t see his face properly. I studied his whole stature. He was wearing a blue checkered shirt, topped with a hat but I could see his blonde hair  “ Is he that small from afar? “ I asked myself.  I couldn’t bring myself into any conclusions yet, I needed to face him. If he were my husband, I could get myself bashed by his fans. Oh no, too late, Camera man, please cut that part.

I took the courage to step out from the tree. I walked slowly to him, but he moved away. He went somewhere; he bought two bottles of water. Okay, I was right. He’s my husband, but still, I couldn’t see his face. This whole thing was getting weirder. As he came back, I turned around. That was a stupid move actually; I could have faced him and introduced myself. I lost my courage again. Then he looked as his watch, he was losing his patience, I thought, and so I decided to approach him.

“Ah Mr.” I patted his shoulder.

He turned at me and much to my surprise, it seemed like I already knew my husband. I met him in the same building last week. Of course, how come I didn’t think about that, for God’s sake he was there. Stupid. It was F.t Island’s Choi Jong hun. He wore the same expression when he talked to me, he was smiling again. He made me melt under the sun’s scorching heat.

“Nana ssi, come sit down” He offered. We shook each others’ hands again. For the second time, I felt comfortable.

Awkwardness almost filled the air but he broke it

“Water? You look tense”

“No, just surprise”. Then I smiled. Yeah, it was surprising but we’re here now. No turning backs. Taking chances was the only one left.

“So Jonghun ssi, why didn’t you tell me when we met?” I laughingly asked. It was the only way I could get an answer.

“Ah, everyone instructed me not to tell you” He said. I could tell he was feeling sorry because he couldn’t look straight at me. Poor him, he was stuck too.

And so we decided to move on. He helped me stand up from where I was sitting. He’s a gentleman, to start off. And it gave me another side of my husband, yes my husband, I thought.

“Where do you want to go then?” He looked at me with those smiling eyes. Okay, he’s gorgeous and that made me look down, I was ought to avoid his look.

“Hmm. I haven’t been at a coffee shop somewhere here in Han,so why don’t we take a sip of coffee?” It was all I could suggest after being mentally embarrassed. Coffee huh, good work, I sarcastically commented.

“Coffee it is”

But then, a drum appeared in front of us. I knew this drum. It was my drum, the drum we used in Let’s do it. There was also a guitar string and a sort of placard attached to it. Jonghun ssi took it.

“What’s this?” He also didn’t know what the thing was. Of course, he knew it was a drum, however; why would a drum magically appear in front of us.

“It’s our mission card” I looked at it.

Jonghun and Nana ssi,

                Welcome our newly wedded couple! Congratulations! And this is your first mission card as a couple. If you were wondering why a drum and guitar string, try searching it then ^ ^. So your first mission is “ A get to know each other mission” It depends on how you’ll do it and here attached the key to your new home. Take good care of each other ^^

“That’s why we’re going to get coffee” Jonghun suddenly laughed. It seemed like this whole marriage thing wouldn’t be that easy.  I just smiled at him in return, and we continued walking until we reached the coffee shop. Jonghun took the initiative to ask me what I wanted; he then shook his head upon knowing I wanted to order Caramel Macchiato. I didn’t know if that had brought up something that shouldn’t have been brought up.

Our orders finally came and I decided to talk this time.

“So Jonghun ssi, how old are you?” I asked while sipping my drink. He laughed with the look of you-shouldn’t-have-asked look.

“23, you?”

“22, yah, are we even allowed to get married this young?” I joked and it worked. It made him laugh and it was nice seeing my husband to laugh in my very little ways.

“Yah, I’m older than you, you should call me oppa then” Wow. I was surprised on how straight forward he was but it didn’t matter, it’s for the sake of the show.

“ Anniyo, Your fans will kill me” I just laughed it off but true enough, yes. There’s this 99.9%  possibility.  Add to that, we barely knew each other.

“My fans won’t do that, you’re my wife now. Maybe your fanboys will come get me” The way he said I was his wife made me happy because he wasn’t afraid, but again, it’s for the sake of the show.

**Self Cam Interviews ( What do you think of each other?)

Nana

“ I really thought that my husband was someone really famous that I was afraid to approach him, but then when I approached him, it was Jonghun ssi and I felt a sudden relief because I know he’s good and will do well. “

Jonghun

“Nana ssi. She’s not what I thought she is. I mean, I thought she was quiet and very serious that I have to make her laugh often, but to my surprise she’s not; she’s funny and it turns out that I’m the one who gets to laugh. I really think we can do well”

 We arrived at our room in the 16th floor. 1623. It was our room number I felt a sudden urge to connect in those numbers. I couldn’t believe it. I was here, in this room, with my husband.

“Omo this is nice” It was very nice, to begin with. There were glass windows that showed how beautiful the city of Seoul is at night. It was very cozy too; the room was actually bigger than what I expected. Jonghun too was amazed. He was lost in words of how beautiful our home was.

“Are you hungry?” I took the strength to ask him. I was his wife. It was my responsibility to make sure my husband doesn’t get hungry.

“Really?” His answer was out of the blue but I knew what he meant. He got the idea that I could cook.

“Aish this guy, of course I can cook. I won’t poison you or else your fans, no, your members will kill me”

I decided to cook Jeyukbokkeum (Spicy stir-fried pork with vegetable) and Samgye-tang (Ginseng Chicken Soup. Jeyukbokkeum was my specialty. I and Jung ah unnie were always assigned to cook back at the dorm. It was a good thing I could cook well.

I didn’t know what Jonghun had been doing while I was cooking then he suddenly appeared behind me.

“Tada” Jonghun exclaimed. He was holding two pajamas; One in pink and one in blue. I couldn’t say anything. I was deeply touched for he bought couple pajamas. Guys wouldn’t bother to impress their wives but he was an exception. This showed me another side of him but I felt little of myself, I didn’t buy anything for him, or for us. Shame. I was the wife.

“Omo Jonghun ssi, you shouldn’t have bothered” I responded. Then he scratched the back of his head, a sign that he was shy. Cute for him, he was blushing too and so I took it.

“Thankyou, sincerely, but I’m sorry I didn’t buy any” I honestly replied.

“Ah anniyo, it’s okay, I was overdoing things and I became excited”

I didn’t buy couple stuff cause I wanted it to buy with him. I wanted to know his personal preference for things. I felt sorry for him, and mostly myself.

“Jonghun ssi, Let’s eat”

“Omo, this tastes good Nana ssi, how come you cook so well?” He wondered.

“I’m the only child in our family so my mother taught me things, for survival you know”. It was good to know that he liked my cooking skills; it was the best I could offer.

“So am I” Jonghun said while munching down the pork

That’s why I could connect to him easily; we’re both an only child.

“So what’s with after school these days?” He broke the silence that was soon forming.

“Oh, we just came back with our new song, Shampoo”

“Ah yes, I watched your comeback stage, that song was addicting” Then he did some gestures. I realized they were steps from the shampoo itself. I laughed at his sudden action. He’s really something.

“So how about F.t  Island?”I added while slurping the soup.

“ We are preparing for our comeback too” He smiled with those lips perfectly etched forever.

“Really? I’m looking forward to that” I assured him.

Then there was an awkward silence. We accidentally looked at each other for like five long seconds, then I cleared up my throat. I could feel myself blush, thus, I looked down.

“Okay, I’ll wash the dishes now” I breathtakingly said.

“Ah no, since you cooked, the husband is in charge for washing the dishes.” He volunteered. I appreciated everything he did but I couldn’t show how grateful I was. I was afraid the viewers might misinterpret this; furthermore, his fans might bash me for being a clingy wife.

** not filmed (of course)

I took the time to fix everything then I took a shower. I rested my quips for awhile but after some time, I had a problem. I was debating with my thoughts on whether I would wear the pj’s he gave me. Not wearing it would make me look like I didn’t want it, wearing it would do nothing good either, but I ended up wearing it. The fabric was good though.

**filmed

“Jonghun ssi, I’ll take it from there, you should take your shower”. I, being a concerned wife, advised him then he spotted me. A smile started to form on his face. I knew what he was thinking, thus I smiled too.

“This is good actually, where did you bought it?” I complemented.

“~~Somewhere out there (in singing tone), a thrift store to be exact”

I had my time alone again and so I called up my unnies

(Phone conversation)

Hello unnie?

Oh, Nana, how’s it going there?

Yah Nana be nice to him” Jooyeon unnie jokingly advised

Unnie, just act like Nana. Be you” It was nice of Eyoung’s to remind me to be myself. After all, it’s the best I could portray.

Then Jonghun appeared, wearing the couple pajamas. He had his eyebrow raised when he found me calling, then at some point, he figured out who I was talking to.

Then I had the courage to ask him shyly “ Jonghun ssi, do you want to talk to them?”

He sat beside me and took the phone

Hello noona?” Jonghun timidly said

I couldn’t hear their conversation. All I heard was Jonghun saying yes and yes and yes then okay.

Yes, I will take care of Nana ssi” Shocked. I wasn’t expecting it. I felt myself blush again and so did he. I should get used to blushing, shouldn’t I?

Then he hung up.

“Did they make you promise anything?”

“Yes, the last statement” He smiled again. I couldn’t afford to look at him. I was blushing hard.

“I will honestly say, you look good on those” I complemented him again. It was all I could say.

“Ah really? I think I look good in anything” It made me smirk but I knew he was kidding and so I sighed.

“My husband is that boastful?” I teased. It was the first time I mention the word husband in front of him, and he seemed to be taken aback. All he could express was a grin.

We spent the last hours of the night talking about each other. Our likes and dislikes, what we do besides our job. It was pretty convincing to me that We got married staff made the right choice of choosing Jonghun ssi as my husband. I couldn’t get any less comfortable with another guy, then we decided to sleep the night off. It was getting late. We didn’t want to mess up our faces by sleeping late.

He willingly volunteered to take the couch. It gave me so much relief; I wouldn’t bother him anymore for bed issues.

“Goodnight Jonghun ssi, it was nice meeting you “

“Ah goodnight too, same here. You should sleep now”

Then the lights were turned off.

 

End of episode 1

So how's the first episode? comments pls?