Chapter 3

We got married

**Sorry to be taking such a slow pace towards the progress of the story, i wanted it to be detailed and i really think thoughts matter, they add up to the already wrecked story so yeah but don't worry, next chap will be labeled as "episode 1" already, so okay.,

------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3

""So, Jonghun ssi, we will see you next week?" The assistand P.d instructed me. I could tell she was smiling the whole time.

"Ah yes, so After school's Nana ssi doesn't have any idea that I'm going to be her husband?" I asked. but she lost the smile on her face. Talking about other girls annoyed her that much? i thought,

"Yes, she must be shocked of all these"

"I better get going noona. The other members are waiting". I bid her goodbye and shook her hand, Expectedly, she didn't let go of my hand that easy. 

I exited the door where we had our meeting. Everything was suprisingly intereresting so far. Me receiving the letter that I would be in the show we got married, and knowing I would be paired up with an After school member. Was I that lucky? Minhwan would be thrilled about this. The kid had been a fan of After school ever since they debuted. I was slowly pacing out the run of events, that was why After school's Nana was here earlier. She attended the meeting of We got married, but obviously the meeting for us was done separately. How cruel the world could be..

This idea of being a husband in We got married had given me quite a few bliss, why? because number one, I'd never been in a show this big before, sure thing, the mnet scandal but this was way bigger, this would be a big break for me and for my members. Number two, I would be able to show everyone who the real Choi Jong hun is, not just a charmer with long bangs and a guy who amazingly plucks a guitar, but someone caring and genuine. Lastly, i didn't expect that I would be paired up with someone as gorgeous as Nana ssi. I couldn't help myself from smiling, no rather, more like grinning. Then I spotted Nana ssi made her way down stairs. Why hadn't she taken the elevator instead? Was she scared of riding elevators? okay fact number one, she's afraid of elevators, it's good knowing what she feared of, we never knew what comes handy, but before jumping into any conclusions, I should personally ask that from, shouldn't i?

i ran up to her making sure that I was able to talk to her evern for a minute. She wore this loose batman shirt that perfecty hanged onto the edges and curves of her body, her blonde hair was braided and pulled back on her right shoulder. How could someone pull off a loose batman shirt that amazingly? Right, only models could do that, and her blonde hair, just like honey freshly harvested from the swarm of bees. What was I even thinking.

"Annyeong Haseo Nanassi" I startled her. She looked cute whenever she gets startled. I bowed down to her and so did she. She must have had noticed the unending stretch on my face: my smile, that made her smile to herself or she must've had thought I was going crazy.

"Good day, eh?" I was right. She noticed me, smiling at her the whole time. I just shook my head as a sign of acknowledging that my soon to be wife was very observant.

"Ah yes actually, I received this biggest news in my life" I exaggerated, but true enough, it was the biggest yet. We raced the five flight of stairs left then she turned to her watch. She glanced at me with those say eyes telling that she needed to go, of course, she's a busy person, she belongs to after school.

"Really? I would love to know that news but I have to get going Jong hun ssi, Mianhe" Sincerity is one of the qualities that my ideal girl must possess and for good sake's, she had it. I really didn't know. She's a member of Orange Caramel right? Cutesy and all but none of it was shown right at that moment.

We bid each other goodbye with the most polite bow, and I saw her stormed her way out of the building. Was the meeting that bad? Was she forced to be in the show? Worse, did she know about me being her husband already? Probably no, noona assured me that she didn't know. I just shrugged the random ideas coming into my mind.

Lots of thoughts came in while I was on my way to our dorm. Thoughts that unusually bothered me. I never thought that I would come to this, soon, getting married although just for a show but there's still this possibility of failing to separate the feelings of work from personal. What if I ended up liking her for real? Would I be able to detach that fast? My members often watched we got married before our schedule had become tight as hell, whereas me, I was never a fan. Yeah, I had watched few episodes but it never appealed to me. Who would like their hearts to be played? and then after sometime, they would be away from each other and ignore each other like total strangers, like the whole marriage didn't happen at all.

"Oh hyung you're here already" Seunghyon approached me and put his arms around me.

"So how did it go?"

"You won't believe my wife to be" I smiled again as I remembered her. The contours of her face, her smile, everything.

Hongki went jumping down the stairs as he heard Seunghyon shouted. Aish these kids, playing around again.

"Oh Hyung" Hongki's actually older than me by five days but because I was the leader, he had to call me hyung.

"You won't believe me if I say I was paired up with an after school member"

"Ah is it Jooyeon noona?" Hongki and I had the same I deal type and yes it was Jooyeon noona. I could see the pang of jealousy in him as he mentioned Jooyeon noona's name.

"Yah, be happy it's not her" the members seemed to be taken aback on what I said. 

"It's Nana ssi" I grinned again  like an idiot. Mentioning her name was like attraction, a force.

"Ah hyung, she's 171 cm tall"

Ofcourse, Minhwan searched for Nana. They have always been like this, searching for facts. Wait. what. that tall? I didn't notice her height earlier. Aish, being 178 cm would make me look like a small husband. Should I wear insoles then?

"Ah hyung, she's pretty like jooyeon noona" Ofcourse. I just shook my head at the thought of my members liking Nana.

"Hyung! She likes Seungo and Nickhun!" Startled. I was agitated to look at the computer's screen.

*Nana's Mblaq ideal man is Seungho

*Nana admires 2pm Nickhun

*Nana's ideal type is Lee Sungyon. She likes guys who have pretty eyes when they smile.

The last statement gave gim an edge. Unknowingly, he grabbed for the mirror and smiled.

"Nana's ideal type is Lee Sungyon, she likes guys who have pretty eyes, Aish, Hyung, are trying to look pretty whem smiling?" Seunghyon laughingly commented on my act.

" I don't have to look pretty cause I am already"

"Are you that confident, hyung?" Hongki, being playful. snatched the mirror from my hand.

"I am that's why I'm the leader. Because of my face and I look good in anything" I kid myself, thus, the members went back to what they were doing before I arrived.

Then an amazing idea came like a flash,

"Ah hongki ah, I'll just go out. Don't wait me for dinner"

"Ahrasso, just go already" Not paying attention, hongki remained busy.

 

"Manager, a sudden change of image won't trouble me right?" I called our manager to clear up things.

"Ah yes, okay, Kansahamnida, yes yes, okay" I hung up.

I went down the streets of seoul to find our sanctuary. Much to my happiness, no one was there. I was the only customer. Everything was going according to plan. 

"How do you want it to be?" Ahjussi asked me without looking. He was focused on the tv, I realized it was We got married airing, where Eunging of T-ara was the wife. I would be there too ahjussi. I was practically talking to him in my mind then he turned at me and raised an eyebrow.

"Just like the old times, ahjussi" When it comes to this. Ahjussi had never dissapointed me. He gave me a masterpiece, again. That's why we kept coming back. It was our sanctuary and would always be, I thanked ahjussi for another amazing work. He'd never lost the goodness in his hands as time had passed by. Many artists came to him from time to time. This place was always busy like New york city

I decided to stroll the street one more time. It's been long since I had taken a stroll by myself, our schedule forbade me to be alone. It was dusk. The sun has had set down behind the mountains and the air was getting cold. I liked this feeling. Being alone, strolling down the streets with the lights perching the busy streets. No one dared to come up to me yet, I wasn't in disguise either. People have been busy with their own lives, i thought.

I spotted a stall near the place I parked my car. It offered differend kinds of goodies full of cutesy. There were couple goodies too. I erased the quip hiking up my mind. I was never that kind of guy who pleased girls with gifts, It's not just me. I urged myself to pass the stall, but my mind told me to go back and I reluctantly followed. Great, Jonghun, just great.

I bought some stuff for the show; shaving creams, small towels,  pillows etc and I also ended up buying couple stuff. This made me smaller than I was,  My mind was playing tricks on me already.

I arrived at dorm a bit late for dinner, it was 8 pm. I assumed all the members ate already. I forgot to bring my key so I winded up knocking.

Jaejin was the one who opened the door. His eyes went big after seeing me. He dropped the bowl he was holding. The members showed up quickly. They too, were shocked. They were all eyeing me like I brought a bomb. Hongki rubbed his eyes, making sure that what he saw was real.

"Hyung! Back to the old days?!" Minhwan questionably exclaimed.