4

May

DAMN IT AFF THIS ISNT RATED M STOP MAKING IT SO IT IS

 

Tao walked into his classroom, heart pounding. He knew everyone would be staring at him and the teacher would yell at him in front of everyone for being late and then they would laugh at him. He just knew it.

 

The teacher turned from the board to Tao, with a wondering look on her face.

 

“Why are you late?”

 

Tao looked down at his feet, not knowing what to say.

 

“I, um, was getting...”

 

Surprisingly to him, no one had laughed at him or made fun of them.

...Yet. He knew it would come to him soon.

 

Luhan, who was also in his class along with Xiumin, shot up from his desk, yelling “He was getting my violin! So it's my fault he's late, ma'am!” and made the whole class glare at him.

 

The teacher turned her attention to Luhan annoyed.

 

“There is no reason for you to shout! You two will stay after class and clean the boards.”

 

“Yes, ma'am.” they said together.

Tao took his seat in front of Luhan and passed his violin to him.

 

“I really can't thank you enough, I got really scared when I couldn't find it in the lost and found,” he whispered to him.

 

“I just wanted to help out a friend.”

 

“Why were you so late anyways? Wasn't it just in the library?”

 

Tao sighed. “Byun Baekhyun took it by accident.”

 

“Byun Baekhyun? You mean that prissy eyeliner guy whose name sounds like Bacon and always has that tall creepy smiley dude following him?”

 

“He's not that bad...but...yes. That guy.”

 

“Did he you out or something?

 

“You two stop talking in the back!” the teacher snapped suddenly, making Luhan shiver.

 

 

The bell rang again, signaling the end of their first hour. Tao and Luhan stayed in their seats while the rest of the students left for their other classes.

 

“Just clean the boards normally and wipe off the desks. You can leave when you're finished. I have no students this hour so you don't need to worry about anyone interrupting you,” she informed them, and then left the classroom.

 

Tao and Luhan made a silent deal, Tao taking board duty and Luhan taking desk duty.

--

note from meepy: i'm very sorry it's so short and crappy...but i've had bad writer's block....especially with that baekyeol story, which will update soon....just wait.

again, i'm really really sorry T T please forgive me!! i'll try harder next time..../cries

8/28: if you see this, i'll post a short chapter in a bit depending on how much time i can squeeze out; i will write a huge apology later on.