Oh Crap.

Once the Pieces Come Together...

"Yummy..."

"Oh." Aylin said.

"Crap." Sanghee muttered.

"Thanks. I really needed that." Jaejoong said with his million watt smile.

"Really? Was that good enough for you? Would you like more?" Lili said sarcastically.

"Yes, it was enough. And no, but thank you." Jaejoong said, his smile faltering while not catching that Lili is NOT happy.

"Oh, well. I'm glad it was satisfying for you. And shucks, you don't want any more? After all, this is OBVIOUSLY for you."

"Lils, chill. I'll go get you a new one." Hana tried to soothe Lili.

"Why? It's not like I wanted this, right? I mean, I packed this for Jaejoong-oppa." Lili stressed "oppa".

"Lili-ah. Here! Look what Oppa bought you." Junsu interjected. "I bought you these truffles when I went to Busan!"

"Oppa! I love these! Kamsahmnida!" Lili forgot about Jae again and sat happily eating Junsu's truffles and dropped the Chocopie on the ground.

"Sigh... Only Junsu-oppa has the ability to do that..." Aylin said.

"Neh. It's incredible. Even Sanghee-ah couldn't do that." Hana said.

"Yah! That doesn't mean JACK!" Sanghee exclaimed.

"Who's Jack?" Sooli asked when she finally took out her headphones she put in when Lili started to blow a gasket.

"Thanks for joining us, Soo." Hana said, rolling her eyes.

Haha.

*RING*

"Ah! Time for class." Lili said gathering her stuff happily. Yes, she indeed did so with enthusiasm... O.O

"Lili. You are the biggest nerd ever." Sooli said.

"Soo, you have to be good at learning if you want to succeed in life." Lili said with her billion watt smile.

Jaejoong paused. Oh crap. I think I... her... uhh..pretty... NO!

They all laughed at Lili's words. Then they all walked to class... and of course, people were staring. Shocker.

They all went to the same class, because as luck would have it, both good and bad, they all landed in the same one.

♦♦♦

"Yay... English..." Sooli sighed.

"Haha. You don't like english?" Jaejoong asked.

Everyone just stared at him. Guess it's because he's new that he doesn't know.

Hwang Sooli: Star athlete, great dancer, but bad student. She attends classes and doesn't cause trouble, but it takes a stick to maker her do her homework or even pay attention.

"Umm. No." Sooli said.

"Oh. How come?"

Before they could say anything, the teacher walked in and told them to go sit down.

They all sat a bit scattered about. But in a fashion that there weren't more than one person in between them.

"Ok Class" The teacher said in English. "Say hello to our new student Kim Jaejoong." He smiled, the girls squealed. The usual. Then she switched back to Korean. "Take a seat behind Omura-ssi." She was about to point for him, but started to walk immediately.

Great... Lili thought automatically.

Jaejoong took a seat and then the teacher continued in English.

"Alright, here is the outline for your next big project." She passed papers to the front row. "You will be parterned up with the person behind you if you are in the odd rows." Everyone looked at their partners. Except for Lili.

Oh crap.

•••

Ok, guys. I hope that chapter will be enough for you not to stop reading. It'll be a little slow like all stories, but i shall get there. *hwaiting!

Anyways. Umm... what was i going to say? oh right. This week ( or rather next week ) I will not update cuz I have exams. I'm not sure if that matters, but i thought it was nice to see authors informing me why i can't read a fanfic that i like. Lol... bad joke? well anyways. i will update more since SUMMER IS NEARING!! can i hear a woot woot? lol.

well, have a good day and until next time. ^-^ V