Yummy.

Once the Pieces Come Together...

"Ahhh!! I'm sooo hungry!"

"Yah. Lee Hana. Stop being such a baby!" A girl with long black hair scolded the girl.

"But I am! I haven't eaten since... FOREVER, Sooli!" Hana exclaimed.

"What do you mean forever. You just ate the cookie I made for Sanghee!" Sooli yelled.

"WHAT?! You made me a cookie?" Sanghee said out of nowhere.

"Wait, you didn't make me one?!" Lili said, feigning sadness.

All of a sudden, hands covered Lili's eyes. "Guess who?" the deep voice said.

"Wow, lame much, Minwoo?" Sanghee said.

"Aish. Seo Sanghee! Can't you ever let me have fun?" Minwoo, Sanghee's brother, said and then pouted.

"Haha. It's ok, Woo-oppa!" Lili said and hugged him.

"Aww. Lili, how did my sister have such a cute friend?"

"Shut up." Sanghee said. Then she turned when the another girl arrived.

"Annyeong!" A girl with deep blue eyes and a pixie cut.

"Annyeong, Aylin. How was your music class?" Lili asked.

"You know. The usual. I got paired with Park Yoochun again. I mean really? Why is it always him? I wanna be with Hyun joong-oppa..." Aylin pouted.

"Awws! Eonnie. It's ok. Dongsangie will buy you a brownie." Hana said while hugging the other girl.

"C'mon guys. Enough with the mushiness. And Oppa. Go sit with your friends. Gosh." Sanghee said while pushing Minwoo away.

"Alright, alright. I get it. See you girls later." He winked at them. They all giggled.

"Oppa's so silly" Lili said.

"No. He's an idiot." Sooli interjected.

"You're just jealous that he likes Lili-eonni more." Aylin stuck her tongue out at Sooli.

"Psh. Psyche. Let's get our food. I think the baby's gonna eat her fingers if we don't." She pointed everyone's attention to Hana who was about to chew on her fingers after chomping/playing with her gum.

Everyone laughed.

♦♦♦

They finally sat down outside at a table and Hana was the first to dig in, as usual.

"Ahhh... I can't believe school's started. I wanna go back to summer vacation. That was so much fun." Sanghee said while stretching.

"Yeah, no kidding. No homework. No teachers. And no DBSK." Sooli said.

"What's so wrong with them?" Hana asked.

"Well, for one--" Sanghee was cut off by a body flinging itself next to her.

"Hey, Sanghee." Yunho smiled.

"Yah. who said you can sit there?" Sanghee asked, completely peeved.

"Noone said I couldn't. Plus. I missed you." He wrapped his arm around her.

Sanghee felt uncomfortable because one, she didn't like Yunho and two, she liked Junsu.

She looked at Junsu and he was chatting with Lili. She knew that they didn't like each other because Lili told her. Not to mention, they were friends since they were in grade school.

Then Sanghee started to notice that the rest of DBSK were settling in.

"Hey, you guys, I want to introduce the new kid. His name's Kim Jaejoong." Yunho announced as Jaejoong plopped himself next to Lili.

The girls stared at him. Well, except for, you guessed it: Lili.

Lili was too busy talking to Junsu about the soccer tournament that was coming up and which team they thought would survive. And while Lili was arguing with Junsu, she picked up her Chocopie and was about to raise it to and then she heard a chomp.

She looked up and saw half her Chocopie gone. She peered at the culprit and glared.

Jaejoong his lips and said: "Mmm.. Yummy."

•••

I know that I just added a BUNCH of characters. So here is a bit of a description I basically just came up with. =]

Characters:

Best Friends: Hwang Sooli, Lee Aylin and Lee Hana (Lees are twins.)

Then DBSK. 'Nuff said bout them. >.<

All are pretty well off. Except for the Lees. They got into this wealthy academy ( which I have JUST named Han Tae Sung. ) through academic scholarships.

Hwang Sooli is a bit of a rebel. She tolerates nothing, but has a soft spot for her bffs. Well, duh. Almost every teenage girl does. But anyways...

Seo Minwoo is Sanghee's older brother. He well.... All I have to say is that more will be revealed. =]

And I can tell you right now that it is only the Seos that know Lili's BIG yet LITTLE secret. Other than that, no one really knows.

Thanks for reading! Comments are loved, but not required. Have a great day. =]