Do You Understand?

Once the Pieces Come Together...

Hello! I know it's been a VERY long time since I updated... But I shall try to be a more dedicated author considering I'm almost ALWAYS on here and since people are reading this fic AND considering this is my very first fanfic. :) So I shall persevere for both my characters and readers' sake. Comments are welcomed. Enjoy.

"Well hey, partner." 

Couldn't have I been paired with Sooli? Or even Yu-

"Everyone, the point of this project is to become familiar with speaking English in a informal way. So, that is why I have organized for you to be placed in a situation that requires such informality. So, if you are of same gender, you and your partner are siblings. If not, you are to act as a married couple."

She CAN'T be serious! I mean- well- NO!  

While Lili wrestled with the idea in her head, the rest of the class was excited. 

"Also," the teacher continued in Korean, "I have spoken to all of your parents and they have permitted for you all to be housed in designated houses. However, be aware that you will be under constant surveillance to ensure that any kind of ion occurs and that English is primarily used. Outside of the permitted times of using Korean, you are to only speak in English. If you do not comply, you will be given 3 weeks of cleaning duty and your grade will be dropped. Now, introduce yourselves IN ENGLISH to your partners for you will be with them for the next semester."

"A WHOLE SEMESTER! That's insane!" Lili said

Jaejoong thought very differently...

How romantic.... Was what the rest of the girls in the class thought. 

As unrealistic as the whole project sounded, the teacher was 100% serious. 

"Well, partner. Guess we're gonna be shacking together, huh?" Yoochun said to Aylin. 

"Yay! I'm so happy you're my partner Junsu. I don't know what I'd do if I was stuck with someone else. I'd be really nervous." Sooli said with a grin. Junsu smiled back feeling the same way.

"Cool! We're partners!" Changmin and Hana said simultaneously and then they burst into a fit of giggles.

Unfortunately, two girls in the class wasn't exactly thrilled... you guessed it! Sanghee and Lili.

"There are only 30 of you in this class, so you all will be split into three groups for three houses. You are all to carry the same duties as you would at home. And you shall attend school the same as always. Each student will have a number on their outline and that is your house number. You all will be moving in today and the assignment shall start tomorrow after school. Class is dismissed early." And then the teacher sat down as the students filed out. That is except DBSK and the girls.

Lili was up and out of her seat at the word "early". 

"Seonsangnim. Chwesonghamnida, hajima..." Lili started.

"Miss Omura" the teacher interrupted in english. "I am your english teacher and I am well aware that you are very skilled in speaking it. So what is it that you need?"

"Well, you see, I am not quite sure I am comfortable with the project and-"

"The project is a big part of your grade. I must insist that you deal with any problems you have on your own time for life is not always predictable and you won't always be comfortable. Do you understand?"

"Yes. Thank you for talking with me." Lili said bowing and about to walk to the door where everyone waited.

"Good luck, Miss Omura. I believe you'll need it." The teacher whispered the last part after remembering Lili's reaction to Jaejoong. "This is going to be interesting."

"Lili! What were you talking to seonsangnim about?" Aylin asked as soon as she saw Lili.

"Nothing. Absolutely NOTHING. She wouldn't let me even start. But whatever." Lili replied in English. 

"... Umm... wanna translate for the slow?" Sooli said. 

"She said you shouldn't sleep in class. And now you're screwed since now we have this project and you at english." Sanghee said with a smirk.

"YAH!" Sooli was about to whack Sanghee, but Junsu held her back.

"No worries, "wifey". If you need I'll help you along the way." Yoochun smiled at Aylin. 

"Uh-huh..." Aylin said eyeing her "husband".

"Hey. What house do you guys have? Me and Hana have house 2." Changmin said.

"So did we." Yunho said and Sanghee cringed at the word WE.

"Hey! Same here." Sooli exclaimed.

"Cool! We did too!" Sooli said now pumped for the big project.

"How bout you, Lil? Jaejoong-ssi?" Hana asked.

"Well, I don't really know. Lili is kinda crumpling our paper." Jaejoong said. 

"Umm... Hold on. Crap." She accidentally ripped part of the paper.

"Here. Let me see." Jaejoong said taking the paper out of her hands. "We're with you guys! This is gonna be awesome." He said high-fiving the other guys.

"Come on, girls. We have to go pack." Sanghee said. 

Everyone was very excited at the thought of living together. Even Lili despite the fact that she has to be "married" to Jaejoong. 

"We'll see you ladies later! Make sure to pack something y for me, Sanghee-ah!!" Yunho shouted.

"Bite me, you gaesekki" Sanghee spat.

"Oh, you don't know how much I want to." Yunho whispered. 

The guys weren't paying attention because after hearing Yunho say "pack something y for me" they realized that they'd be spending nights and days with these girls. 

Nights and Days.

Days and Nights.

Days.

Nights.

Omo.