Chapter 37

The Best 9 Months Of My Life!
Woohyun's POV~

I woke up to a loud crash and a loud high pitch scream. *OMG! Who in the world screams like that?!?* I got up and went to the kitchen to see Sungjong, Sunggyu, Himchan and YongGuk. Sungjong had his hands on his chest, YongGuk rolled his eyes, Sunggyu glared at Sungjong and Himchan..well he just stood there looking cool. Luckily YoonHee was awake already as she was doing her thing in the bathroom.

"Yah~! What are you guys doing so early in the morning?!" I yelled. The all jumped hearing my sudden voice.

"This little sissy though he saw a mouse and screamed," Sunggyu said still glaring at Sungjong.

"We were going to cook breakfast too," Himchan coolly said.

"Are the rest awake?" I asked as I just let the situation pass by. They shook their heads and YongGuk picked up the pan that had fallen from Sungjong's hands. "I'll go wake them up. I have things to do today at my father's office, so please do watch them YongGuk and Sunggyu as you two are the older ones in this house."

"What about noona?" Sungjong asked.

"She's going to her parents house for Christmas weekend today and I'll meet her up on Christmas Eve," I said. "I'm also allowing you all to stay here for the weekend to watch the kids while YoonHee is out and I'm at the office. We'll be back before 12am on Christmas time so that we could have our little Christmas here."

"You guys aren't taking Hyemi and Yoogeun?" Himchan asked.

"Knowing Yoonhee's parents, they wouldn't really like having some stranger's kid in the house on Christmas," I explained. Infinite nor does YongGuk and them know about Hyemi's secret, but I lied to them that Yoogeun and Hyemi were siblings to make things easier and I used the same story I told my parents about Yoogeun; parents are gone on vacation while we watch the kids.

"Oh I see," Himchan said. I nodded at his statement and went to go wake up the sleepy heads. The hardest ones to wake up was Dongwoo and Myungsoo. The others took awhile but they were able to get up, especially Zelo and Jongup when I told them Himchan was cooking. *I guess hyung's cooking is really good.*

After an hour until breakfast was made which was pretty much now brunch I left them to going work at the office and sign papers and do other things.

Hyemi's POV~

"How was your sleep guys?" Jongup asked.

"It was good, but the bed was a bit too hard," Sungjong said playing with his food.

"Yah, Sungjong stop playing with your food," Dongwoo mumbled to him.

"This smells delicious hyung," Myungsoo said to Himchan as he was digging in. Himchan's face brightened up and smiled.

"You should try his omelets, they're the best!" Zelo exclaimed. "Hyung's the best in cooking!"

We all laughed at Zelo's cuteness and continued digging in. YoonHee had already left before we could serve her breakfast.

"Aigoo~ Zelo's too cute!" Sungyeol said hugging Zelo as they were sitting next to each other. "You can go ahead and take Hyemi from me."

"Over my dead body," Daehyun muttered under his breath, well more like his mask.

"What? I can't hear you under that mask of yours," Sungyeol said cupping his hand by his ear. Daehyun rolled his eyes and slowly took off his mask. Infinite gasped and covered their mouths.

"Ommo~ you're gorgeous," Sungjong said as he was pretty much the only one grabbing his chest like he just saw a ghost.

"If I was a girl, I'd totally go for you," Dongwoo said looking at Daehyun's face as it turned bright red.

"Do I see my hyung blushing?" Jongup teased and laughed. Daehyun glared at him which made Jongup stopp and shift in his seat.

"Why do wear that mask anyways?" Sunggyu asked. Daehyun didn't respond and put the mask back on.

"He's a bit insecure," Youngjae commented. "He doesn't like having people look at him, but as if that makes a difference with that mask on."

"Really?" I asked looking at Daehyun. "But I like him a lot better without the mask. He's a lot more handsome!" Daehyun blushed even more and hung his head low from showing his eye smile. I got out from my chair and went up to him.

"I like guys who aren't insecure and accepts theirselves as they are," I said to him as he turned to me now showing that eye smile. I smiled back and kissed his cheeks making the guys gasp.

"Just because he wears a mask doesn't make him that special," Sungyeol pouted. I giggled and went up to him kissing his cheeks and apparently I did it to the rest when I came to Yoogeun. He just stared at me and I stared back to him. His face began to redden and excused himself from the table.

Yoogeun's POV~

*I'm so confused. Do I like Hyemi or EunMi, but they're both the same person? I cant even tell if she's playing as Hyemi or herself because they're so much alike. But what about Miyoung? My heart raced for her too, but she's human. We can't fall in love with humans, but even if we were to fall in love with dead spirits there's no point in that as well because you can't live a happy life, can you? Aish! I can't do this anymore! What do I do?!*