Chapter 30

The Best 9 Months Of My Life!
Yoogeun's POV~

"Oppa!!!" Hyemi yelled waving me over. I was surprised she called me 'Oppa' for the first time, but I was more surprised she was this calm in this situation. I let go of YoonHee and dragged her with me to them.

"What are you doing?" I whispered to her as I stood next to her.

"You know her?" YoonHee asked as she wiped off her tears and looked at Woohyun's drunk figure. I looked at her and nodded.

"I was waiting for you when I bumped into this guy. He didn't look too well so I thought I'd bring him to the hospital to check up on him," she lied. I just nodded and stared at her. *Since when did she learn to lie so good?*

"I'm sorry for the misunderstanding miss," Hyemi said to YoonHee. "But we should get him home, better yet get you home." YoonHee was still sniffling but she gave a nod and we called for a taxi. Woohyun and YoonHee left as I was left with Hyemi. We walked to the Han river and were quiet for awhile.

"Does it hurt?" she asked looking at my wounds.

"Oh no, it doesn't at all," I said as I felt my wounds slowly fade away and recover by itself. She nodded and it grew silent again.

"Where were you the past few days?" I asked breaking the silence.

"I went back to headquarters and stayed there for a bit when I felt something go wrong today," she explained. "I knew something was going to happen therefore I came to prevent it."

"So you knew YoonHee was going to get ''?" I teased at the last word. She just laughed and shook her head. "Yah~ why are you laughing? That's just mean."

"How were things back at home with me gone?" she asked as we came to a stop looking out to the steady flowing river.

"YoonHee was still the same, Mr. Nam is still the same after what just happened. I swear he's heartless, but Woohyun...he's just quiet and he stays in his room all day," I replied with a sigh at the end. "Are you coming back?"

She looked at me and smiled, "I don't know. We'll see. " She started to walk away when I grabbed her wrist.

"Don't go for too long," I began to say. "I need you here with me. I can't do this alone and we both know they can't do this alone."

A smile grew on her face and she turned to look at me. "Don't worry, I was planning on coming back," she said as I smiled and hugged her. "I hope you know you've gotten a lot softer." I couldn't help but just smile.

"Just another day and I'll come back," she said and disappeared. I turned back from my 22 year old form to my 7 year old body form. YoonHee was on the couch sniffling as I walked in the house.

"Oh Yoogeun, where were you?" she asked.

"I went to a friend's house," I said. "Is that why you're crying?"

She wiped her eyes and smiled at me. "I'm just worried about Woohyun." I nodded and sat next to her, patting her head.

"I know what you're thinking," I began to say. "Don't worry, I know he's not cheating on you with that women nor will he ever let you and your children down."

"I swear, you always know what to say when I'm down," she said hugging me still sniffling.

Woohyun's POV~

I woke up to the sun shining on my face and to a tray of medicine for hangovers. Hyemi came into the room as I jumped out of bed.

"Hyemi," I said hugging her tight. "Do you not know how worried I was?" She gave no response and looked at me as blood dripped from her lips. "Hyemi, what's...what's going on?"

I was frightened and she ran to the hallway. I followed her to the kitchen and saw blood all over the ground. *What the?!* I went to the living room following a trail of blood and saw YoonHee lying on the ground clutching her stomach and I noticed the trail of blood lead to her. I stood there frozen, shocked, scared.

"This can't be happening," I mumbled to myself with wide eyes. "This isn't happening!!"

"Woohyun," I heard YoonHee softly cry. I walked to her as she glared at me with piercing eyes. "Get away from me you bastard! It's because of you I lost my baby!"

"W-what are you saying?" I said heavily breathing afraid.

"Because of you I lost Hyemi and-"

"SHUT UP!! THIS IS JUST A DREAM!" I screamed at the top of my lungs covering my ears. She kept repeating 'You Killed Out Children' over and over again. "SHUT UP!"

"Now you know why Hyemi and I are needed, to keep your child alive," that same voice said to me from months ago. "Without us, this is what's going happen. So from now on, know your limits and think before you speak and we'll continue doing our duties on making your fate go right or else this is going to be the reality you don't want."

I looked up at the black figure as he walked away into a light. I ran after him and his figure was familiar. *Yoogeun?!*