[Pataco_95] Crystal Flower

☆★=The Divine Game=☆★ [☆★Oneshot Request☆★][Closed]

Title:  Crystal Flower
Group:  Main: Teen Top minor: SHINee
Pairing:  L.Joe+YeonUn (fic)
Rating:   PG-13 [For Language and implied actions]
Warnings:  The author criticizing high school kids when I am one :D
Genre: AU, School Life, [Attempt] Comedy,
Summary:  Rumors fly at Byung Moon High. Which one if true though?

                High school is one of the most confusing times in a person’s life yet one of the most fun. It’s also when love is the most baffling especially when boys stuck between maturity and youth express their emotions with mixed signals. The sentence above explains Lee Byunghun more commonly known as L.Joe completely. He has absolutely no idea how to express love in a clear way so he resorts to the childish elementary way a way most immature boys use. High school is when kids are their most dangerous and insecure. It’s a place where face matters and rumors fly.  Byung Moon High’s [A/N: Blame that high school name on the fact I am watching GOS] favorite rumor at the moment was that L.Joe’s best friend, Kang YeonUn, was dating Lee Taemin.

You must wonder what’s so interesting about this rumor. Simple really Byung Moon High is split into Musical Arts Classes with Dance in the east, vocal talent in the north, instrumental talent in the west and general education in the south. Each section has their own number one, the ones we will focus on are Lee Taemin the east building’s number one and L.Joe is the west building’s number one.

                “Aish, so Taemin-ah is really dating L.Joe’s girl now?” the second year whispered into her unnie.

“Yes! Taemin’s in my class he said he’s going to win her over,” the other girl with long wavy brown stated. Both of them continued to whisper about unaware that one of the people they were speaking was right in front of them ready to explode.

                “Taemin and YeonUn would make a cute couple right?” the elder girl grinned pressing the last button L.Joe had. Jumping up he kicked the trash can making roll into the girls’ path.

                “What’s so good about that pretty boy? Why the hell would YeonUn even think about dating that brat?!” he growled.

“Ah! Why are you such a ing jerk?” the younger shouted at him and ran as expected they both were West Building girls, their pearlescent blue ties proved that, so they were in support of Taemin. L.Joe replied by flipping their backs off.

“What the f-“ he started to swear when a heavy weight pounced on him. That heavy weight was the girl in question Kang YeonUn clad in her white tie stating that she was a general education student.

“What did you do this time?” she fake scolded him. For a moment L.Joe stared entranced by her simple beauty, she was wearing makeup which made her chocolate brown eyes stand out.

She looks pretty; he thought but replied, “Nothing. Why the hell are you wearing that ick it can’t do much for a girl with that sort of face.”

Internally he groaned his words come out all wrong the second part was true but not in that sense. He really did think she looked prettier without the makeup. YeonUn only saw the first meaning and frowned.

“Aye?! Who do you think you are?! Why are you criticizing me?! Blond hair?! Are you a thug, would- be idol, a wannabe foreigner or did someone break your swallow little heart?!” she shouted smacking the back of his head.

“Why are you wearing makeup?! For that wannabe pretty boy?!” L.Joe shouted back angrily. Extremely angry since the hair comment was partly true, he dyed his hair blond because she liked blond idols.

“Pretty boy?! If Taemin is a pretty boy then look at yourself?! Half the guys in your department have a crush on you!” she verbally punched his buttons with a grand gesture she waved her hand towards all the pearl light lavender tied boys staring at L. Joe.

“She’s right you know,” his friend, Ricky, tapped his shoulder.  

“Why do I even bother? It’s okay oppa I’ll just go,” YeonUn sighed, tired of fighting her childhood friend. It irritated her that all they did now was arguing or mocking each other now, never having a real conversation, but for L.Joe it was the relationship they always had, familiar and comforting.

“She’s pissed,” Ricky commented before running up after her, he was in the general education section too. L. Joe sighed placing his hands on his face he wasn’t good at talking and he knew that.

“Aigoo why can’t she just tell that I like her,” L.Joe groaned and ran to first period.

“Noooo! . . Hell. Damn,” YeonUn swore in a series when she realized she forgot her homework on the lunch tables.

“Teacher, Teacher! Can I grab my things?!” she bounced in her seat. No one can find my binder, she prayed. With a small wave of the hand she bolted from class.

No one find that binder pleaseeee, she kept praying. She dashed through the halls so quickly she didn’t notice the figure walking in the opposite direction until Bam they crash.

“Aigoo,” the word slipped out of both mouths. YeonUn eyed her eyes and was faced with the skinny long haired beauty, Lee Taemin and in his hands was her binder.

“That’s mine,” she pointed without thinking and jerked her hand back when she realized her rudeness.

“I know,” he smiled warmly and helped her up, but he didn’t return the binder. Keeping the item out of her reach he asked, “Want to go on a date with me?”

“No, now give me my binder,” YeonUn rolled her eyes, she was aware of every rumor of them date and she wasn’t in any mood to fulfill them.

“I’m only asking for one date, one date and if you don’t like it I’ll never ask about you ever again. Plus, I’ll kill all rumors of us dating,” Taemin clarified and returned the binder. YeonUn eyed him wearily she wanted the rumors dead but she like following rumors in the least.

“Um..” she voiced her certainty irritating a figure hidden from her eyes. L. Joe had been listening to the whole conversation from behind the next corner. YeonUn was his and only his so it bothered him that she would even consider going on a date with anyone especially that flower boy.

“There’s no um she’s not going with your period,” he walked out baring his fangs. Those words angered YeonUn.

“You aren’t the boss of me!” she shouted at L.Joe then turned to answer Taemin, “yes I’ll LOVE to go on a date.”

Then she stalked away with Taemin on her heels chuckling at L.Joe’s foolishness. L.Joe only froze watching the girl he loved walk away with another boy in frustratation. When he told his friend about the situation he only laughed at him.

Ricky chuckled, “Man you are awful when it comes to love. Is the only thing you know how to do is flirt?”

“Um…” L.Joe scratched the back of his head and stared at the ground.

“That would be a yes,” a female voice chirped. The short-haired plopped down next to the two boys and bluntly asked, “What did you do to YeonUn now?”

“Noth…” Ricky interrupted L.Joe, “This boy here said something to make her skip school with Taemin.”

Amber rolled her eyes, “I can tell she wasn’t in her class.”

“What am I going to dooooo????” L.Joe threw his head back and wailed loudly.

“Chase after her,” the two people stated.

“And?” L.Joe asked cluelessly.

“ASK HER OUT!” The both of them shouted they could practically be heard in the States. Sighing Ricky added in, “Clearly. No beating around the brush, say Do you want to be my girl period.”

“Yea, be clear or YeonUn won’t get it she’s a bit dense. And don’t be rude about it,” Amber concluded.  L.Joe glared at the two scolding them and promptly ran off.

“I bet 5 they get together by the end of the day,” Ricky joked.

“Before sunset and 10,” Amber corrected.

“15 for before 6,” Minzy popped out of nowhere and added in.

“By 7, 15, too,” Suzy added as they stared at the escaping back of L.Joe through the front gates.

“How’s the day been so far?” Taemin brightly smiled at YeonUn.

“Fun,” she giggled, bouncing through the store. So far they had been to two movies, ice cream pallor and a handful stores with only a few sideway glances. Hiking her bag higher on her shoulder YeonUn’s eyes searched the store for any item of interest. Her view finally fell on a crystal flower with pink colored rays glistening off its faucets. A wave of melancholy overflowed her memory, a memory of L.Joe when he still called himself Byunghun.

“Aye what are you doing?” he pushed his newly blond head in her face.

“Nothing,” YeonUn turned.

“Do you want it?” he pointed towards the flower, a lily.

“Nahhh,” she grinned touching his hair, “I just like the color. It’d be interesting if you’d dye it that color.”

“What would that say about me?” he laughed.

“That you love meeeeeee….”

The memory trailed off as Taemin repeated the same words L.Joe did that day.

“Do you want it?” he pointed towards the crystal lily. YeonUn shook her head in automatic response and suddenly wondered why she was here. Taemin seemed to notice the abrupt change in mood and dragged her out.

“Um..,” YeonUn began to say as she was dragged towards the center of the outlet. An anxious, awkward feeling settled in her chest as she tried to figure out the best way to turn Taemin down, seeing the flower made her remember her L.Joe.

“You like L.Joe right?”  Taemin turned with understanding in his eyes.

“Ho-who-when-did you know?” YeonUn asked softly, it was the truth. Taemin pulled from his pocket a crumpled, faded picture of a boy, only about kindergarden age, with a brown bowl. The boy in the picture was named Byunghun and that picture showed him with a radiate smile next to a very tomboyish Kang YeonUn.

“Sorry,” YeonUn bowed multiple times until her foot slipped off the stairs. Taemin jumped jerking her up as a flashing figure supported her from behind. Blushing bright red, YeonUn was now sandwiched between two of the most sought off boys at Byung Moon High.

“…” her tongue-tied stated not allowing her to speak a word. Taemin felt the glare boring into his face very strongly and L.Joe felt his temper hit the sun.  

“You should move your hand, Taemin,” he growled. Taemin’s hand where at her waist in an extremely close region to her chest and the other was wrapped around her upper thigh. YeonUn turned a shade of burgundy when she realized the wrongness of her position one boy holding her so tightly while another, L.Joe, stood from behind with his arms embracing her midsection. She was in a semi-sitting position that held her right over L.Joe’s crotch. Glaring at each other, the moved so she was standing before L.Joe attacked.

“Stay away from YeonUn,” he bared his fangs quickly before he remembered his goal, “YeonUn?”

Nodding slightly, YeonUn replied, “Yes-ss—ss?”

“Please go out with me?” he asked shyly, pulling from his pocket a crystal lily like one from the store before leaning on one knee. In the light with a clear view of his head she realized his hair was now dyed the exact shade of the lily. “That you love me,” floated in her head.

“I guess I lose… I guess that’s be out little secret then,” Taemin tilted his head towards the crumbled picture shoved in her pocket before walking off.

“What does he mean?” L.Joe looked at her then at the retreating back with a scowl.

“Nothing,” she quickly threw her arms around him belly and kiss his cheek, “Don’t worry I’m your girlfriend.”

Biting his lip, he returned her embrace with a slight twist. The airy, chill in her lower regions hinted at his actions, a hand slipping up her leg. Pushing it down, she scolded his y action with her eyes and he mentally shrugged.              

“At least I didn’t flip your skirt,” was what his eyes threatened the communicated playfully,“Or make you moan my name.”

A/n: I hope you enjoyed it. Random comment: L.Joe is so adorable dying his hair because she likes the color.