Meeting

No Matter What Happens

 

“You can put me down now.” EunAe said while she tapped Woohyuns shoulder. After a few moments of hesitation he put her down. 

 

“Are you sure you are ok?” Woohyun looked at her with concern. EunAe nodded.

 

“I’m fine, I was just a little shocked but don’t worry I’m going to live.” 

 

Suddenly EunAe realized something; she looked around searching for her best friend Ahri. After a while she gave up and looked at Woohyun.

 

“Where is Ahri?” she asked.

 

“I don’t know, I thought she followed us out of the cinema.”

 

“Well, if she did, where is she then?” EunAe started to get worried.

 

After only a few minutes she couldn’t take it anymore. She stood up and walked to the entrance of the cinema. She was about to open the door when the door swung opened from the inside, the door hit EunAe right into the face, she stumbled back and almost lost her balance, luckily Woohyun managed to stable her so she won’t fall onto the floor. After Woohyun was sure EunAe wouldn’t fall he turned around to give the person who opened the door a lecture. He opened his mouth but closed it when he saw who the person was.

 

“Oh, it’s you Ahri.” Woohyun sounded disappointed. Ahri frowned when she heard what Woohyun said. She walked passed him and pulled EunAe’s shirt.

 

“Let’s go to the bathroom and wash your face, your eyes are all red.” Ahri said then both girls walked to the bathroom and Woohyun remained waiting at a bench. 

__

“I hate you!” Ahri hissed when they entered the bathroom. EunAe’s eyes became wide.

 

“What? Why? What did I do?” EunAe was shocked. Ahri ignored her she looked into the mirror and fixed some hair then she turned around and looked at EunAe, her eyes shooting daggers at her. 

 

“You know why! How can you still flirt with Woohyun knowing that I like him?” She suddenly exploded. 

 

“First of all, he has a girlfriend I don’t hit on a guy who is taken, it’s sad how low you think of me!” EunAe hissed. 

 

“Oh, you’re not hitting on him at all! Do you think I’m dense? What do you call that ‘I’m so weak act which you made in the cinema a few minutes ago?” Ahri stumped her foot.

 

EunAe shook her head; she turned around and walked out of the bathroom leaving Ahri behind. When she walked out of the door she found Woohyun sitting on a bench with a weird expression on his face. When he saw EunAe he fumbled with his fingers. 

 

“What’s wrong?” EunAe sat down next to him. He looked up and gave her a weak smile.

 

“Well, I don’t know if Ahri told you but I have a girlfriend.” 

 

“She told me.” EunAe waited for Woohyun to continue.

 

“She just called me and asked where I am. I told her I’m out with some friends and she started asking who and if she knew you guys. Anyways when I told her I was with Ahri and you, she got a little bit annoyed. I told her that we are just friends nothing for her to worry about however she wants to meet both of you.” Woohyuns shoulders sunk. 

 

“When?” 

 

“Tomorrow at the shopping mall, at 1 pm” Was Woohyuns short answer.

 

“Ahri and I will be there.” 

 

“Are you sure?” Woohyun asked.

 

“Of course, I don’t want you to get in trouble with your girlfriend.” EunAe said with determination. Suddenly Woohyun embraced her in a hug. EunAe slowly pushed him away. 

 

“I guess you shouldn’t do that.” EunAe said with red cheeks.

 

“Yeah, I shouldn’t. Roori would get mad if she saw or knew.” Both started to chuckle, when EunAe saw Ahri standing behind Woohyun with crossed arms, she knew she was still mad at her for just walking away.

 

*I wish the earth would open up and swallow Me.* EunAe desperately thought. Suddenly her phone started ringing. She took it out and answered. After a while she hung up then she looked at Ahri. 

 

“I have to go home help my dad.” She slowly said.

 

“Ah, ok well see you tomorrow then. How are you getting home?” Woohyun asked.

 

“I’ll take the bus. Yeah tomorrow. Bye see you guys.” EunAe waved and walked to the bus stop. Ahri didn’t bother to say bye or wave. As soon Woohyun turned his attention back to her she began to talk.

 

“What do you mean by tomorrow?” She demanded. 

 

“Roori wants to meet you guys, so we are planning to meet at the shopping centre at 1 pm.” Woohyun answered.

 

“Ah, ok. At 1 pm right? I will be there. So since EunAe left, what are we going to do now?” 

 

“How about we go eat Ice cream, I’m craving for something sweet.” Woohyun beamed after a while of thinking. Ahri nodded her head. Then they both walked to the nearest Ice cream shop. 

__

When EunAe got home she immediately went to the living room and jumped onto the sofa. While she was laying down she was thinking about what happened today after a while of debating with herself she got up and went to find the house phone. She sat down and dialled a number, then she waited for someone to pick up. On her fist try she got pressed away the same was for the second and third until finally at the forth try someone picked up.

 

“What do you want EunAe?” Ahri’s annoyed voice asked.

 

“I’m sorry Ahri, I didn’t mean to hurt you today. You know I would never purposely hit on a guy when I know that you like him. If I was really flirting with him then I’m sorry, I didn’t realize.” EunAe said slowly.

 

“I believe you. Apology accepted.”

 

 “Yeah!” EunAe smiled widely. She was so happy that the problem was solved.

 

“What are we going to do about tomorrow?” Ahri suddenly asked.

 

“Well, you will go see his girlfriend, I guess.” 

 

“Aren’t you going with me?” Ahri questioned.

 

“Do you want me to?” EunAe frowned.

 

“Hell yeah, do you think I’m going to face his crazy girlfriend alone?” Ahri laughed.

 

“Ok then, I’ll go with you. Come on she’s not crazy you’re just over reacting.” EunAe also chuckled.

 

“Trust me, when I say she’s crazy I really mean it. Anyways see you tomorrow then. I have to bed now.” Then Ahri hung up.

EunAe stood up and went to her room, after she changed into her pyjamas she went to sleep. 

 

*I wonder what Woohyuns girlfriend is like. Ahri might be exaggerating.* 

__

“Ahri stop shacking.” EunAe and Ahri were on their way to the Shopping centre entrance. 

 

“I feel like I’m meeting a superstar.” Ahri said while she tried to prevent herself from being so nervous. EunAe gave her a weird look and started to laugh. They walked into the Shopping centre and found Woohyun sitting in a cafe near the entrance. When he saw them he waved them over.

 

“Where is your girlfriend?” EunAe asked when she sat down. 

 

“She should be here soon.” Short after Woohyun finished his sentence EunAe and Ahri head a yell behind them. They turned around and saw a pretty girl running into their direction. She was dressed in a dress which had a cream colour and she was wearing black high heels. When she reached the table she stopped and looked at everyone. Then a satisfied smile spread across her face. 

 

“Hello, I’m Shin Roori, Woohyuns girlfriend. You guys must be EunAe and Ahri.” 

 

“Hello!” Both girls said in union. Suddenly Woohyun got up with his phone. 

 

“I have to take this call be right back.” As soon as Woohyun disappeared behind a corner, Rooris face darkened. 

 

“It’s interesting to see that my Woohyun is friends with people who are so much bellow his league. When he told me he was hanging around with girls I thought about 2 beautiful models but I guess I was wrong. After seeing you guys, it just shows me that I have nothing to worry about. He would never pick you over me. Just look at yourselves, EunAe you are short and not that pretty about you Ahri I won’t say anything we both know why no guy will ever like you. In case you guys didn't know guys like Woohyun go for girls with good looks, they can affort it I mean look at him, he's hot and all mine.” Roori laughed evil.

 

“It’s funny how you go around telling people what makes them imperfect. Did you ever look at yourself? You may be pretty now, with a body and face to die for but do you really think that will last? Beauty will fade while character stays. If I had to tell you what you are, I would say you are an ignorant girl who needs a serious slap across her face plus a reality check. In case you didn’t notice it seems like your Boyfriend enjoys our company more than yours.” Roori said nothing, EunAe just smiled with satisfaction. Then Roori opened to say something else when suddenly Woohyun came back. She went up to him and hugged him. 

 

“Woohyun, you have lovely friends.” She smiled at him. Ahri and EunAe couldn't believe their ears, one minute she was all up in their faces and the next she was calling them lovely.

 

*Two faced .* was all Ahri and EunAe thought when they saw her clinging onto Woohyun, playing all innocent.