Connection

No Matter What Happens

[A/N : I included a english song in this chapter please listen to it :) it's a really nice song. You will understand the purpose of the addition when you read the part. Enjoy reading :D P.S. This is a very long chapter.]

___

Finally Woohyun pulled into a drive way and turned the engine off. Ahri and EunAe signed in relive.  Woohyun got out of the car and walked to the house. He stopped and looked at the car. 
 
“Girls, it’s ok. I know how you feel. His driving is horrible, but normally it isn’t this bad. He must be nervous about the fact that there are two beautiful girls sitting in the car and not just his old umma. ” 
 
Woohyun’s mum smiled at EunAe and Ahri, she opened the door and got out. 
 
“Did she just call us beautiful?” Ahri beemed. 
 
“Yes she did. She’s such a beautiful women, I can see why Woohyun handsome. ” EunAe replied. Then she also got out of the car since Woohyun was still standing in front of the house looking at them. 
 
“Ahri, get out. Woohyun is waiting for us. ” 
 
“Oh, sorry. I was thinking about something. ” Ahri shyly said. EunAe smiled brightly, she knew exactly what her friend was thinking about. It was obvious; Ahri was head over heels for Woohyun. 
 
EunAe and Ahri both walked to Woohyun, suddenly something black popped up from behind a corner and raced towards the two girls. It was barking and jumping like crazy. EunAe screamed in shock and tried to hide behind Ahri, who wasn’t freaked out at all. It was just Woohyun’s small dog. 
 
“Dude, stop hiding behind me it’s just Woohyun’s dog, which is not even big enough to reach your knee. ” Ahri laughed loudly. 
 
EunAe slowly looked up and saw Woohyun smirking at her. He was holding the black fur ball in his arms, its hair. 
 
“You don’t need to be scared. Coco won’t do anything to you. She might be feisty sometimes but that’s just because she doesn’t like any females who are not my umma. Come here and her hair, maybe she will like you. ” Woohyun gave EunAe an encouraging smile.
 
Coco seemed very calm in Woohyun’s arm, so EunAe decited to give it a try. She slowly walked up to them and slowly extended her arm to touch Coco’s head; all of a sudden Coco started to bark again, she opened and tried to bite EunAe’s hand. She pulled her arm back and starred at the dog. 
 
“Never mind Woohyun, I don’t think she will like me. ” EunAe’s head hung, normally animals liked her, and she even had two dogs herself.
 
 “I never saw Coco behave like this. Just go inside the house and I will let her down when you closed the door. ” Woohyun pointed to the widly open front door.
 
 Ahri and EunAe nodded. They walked up the steps to the door and took their shoes off; they went inside and closed the door behind them. Woohyun smiled and put Coco down. He walked to the door and went inside. 
 
___
 
“This house is beautiful. ” EunAe’s eye’s were glowing. She was stunned, the house looked so nice. It gave out a very warm and welcome feeling. EunAe and Ahri knew the moment they walked throw that door that they liked the house; it reflected Woohyuns and his mums kind personality.
 
“Look at the furniture EunAe, I never saw anything like this before. ” Ahri beamed. 
 
“That’s probably because my umma made all l the furniture herself. ” Ahri and EunAe turned around in shock, Woohyun was standing right behind them.
 
“When did you come in?” EunAe looked at him, she was sure she handed heard a sound of the door opening or closing.
 
“Well, I came in a few seconds ago, but you guys where to occupied admiaring the furniture to realize. ” Woohyun chuckled. 
 
“Well your house and its furniture are beautiful. I can’t believe your mum made all of it by herself. I can’t even hold a hammer without hurting myself. ” EunAe sheepishly rubbed the back of her neck. 
 
“Yes, your house is amazing. ” Ahri stated one more time.
 
“I will tell my umma that you loved her, self made furniture. Follow me I will show you guys my room. ” Woohyun walked up the stairs. EunAe and Ahri followed.
____
 
“And this is the room where the famous Woohyun. ” He pushed a door open and bowed, pointing into the room. Ahri smiled happily, she finally got to see Woohyun’s room. EunAe just smiled at Woohyun’s childish behaviour. 
 
“You can go in guys, no need to be scared. ” Woohyun gave both girls a small push into the room. He set down on his chair and turned his computer on. 
 
“You guys can sit anywhere you want. ” He looked at them awkwardly standing at the door. 
 
Ahri was the first one to react she grabbed the chair next to Woohyun and sat down. There were only two chairs in the room so EunAe sat down on Woohyun’s bed. She let her eyes wander around the room. Then she saw something next to the cupboard, she got up and walked to it. When she stood right in front of it she saw that it was a guitar. Before she knew it she already opened . 
 
“Woohyun, do you play the guitar?”
 
Woohyun and Ahri looked up from the computer screen. 
 
“Yes he does, he plays in the school band too. ” Ahri answered for him.
 
“Can you teach me how to play?” EunAe blurred, she clapped her hand over . 
 
*You Idiot, how can you ask a guy you just met to teach you guitar?* EunAe mentally face palmed.
 
“Of course I will. ” Woohyun said to EunAe’s surprise. He got up from his chair and got the guitar. Then he sat down on his bed.
 
“Come sit next to me, so you will see what chores I’m playing. ” Woohyun patted the free space next to him.
 
EunAe walked over and sat down next to him. He started to play some chords. His hands handled the strings of the guitar like it was a part of him. He just played some easy chords, but he made it sound like a beautiful song. EunAe followed all his hand movements. Her eyes showed that she was eager to learn as much as possible from Woohyun.
 
“Those are the basic chords you need to know. Try. ” Woohyun handed EunAe the guitar. She looked at it and started playing; her hands slowly glided over the strings. She tried her best but Woohyun’s guitar playing sounded so much better than hers. After a while she stopped, when she looked up Woohyun was smiling at her. 
 
“You did well. ” He said. EunAe’s cheeks started to heat up. 
 
“Oppa, can you teach me to play the guitar as well?” Ahri asked.
 
“Sure, I will teach you how to play a really easy song. Both of you know the song Perfect two right?” Woohyun looked at EunAe and Ahri both nodded their heads. 
 
“Great, then you guys can sing along while I play. ” Woohyun looked at the guitar and started to play. While he was playing he sang along. EunAe and Ahri did the same. 
 
A/N Play this song to get the right feeling. [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXxbC0B_74s]
 
Perfect two
 
You can be the peanut butter to my jelly
You can be the butterflies I feel in my belly
You can be the captain
And I can be your first mate
You can be the chills that I feel on our first date
You can be the hero
And I can be your sidekick
You can be the tear That I cry if we ever split
You can be the rain from the cloud when it's stormin'
Or u can be the sun when it shines in the mornin'
 
Chorus
Don't know if I could ever be Without you
'Cause boy you complete me
And in time I know that we'll both see That we're all we need
Cause you're the apple to my pie
You're the straw to my berry
You're the smoke to my high
And you're the one I wanna marry
 
Cause you're the one for me (for me)
And I'm the one for you (for you)
You take the both of us (of us)
And we're the perfect two
We're the perfect two
We're the perfect two
Baby me and you
We're the perfect two
 
Verse 2
You can be the prince and I can be your princess
You can be the sweet tooth I can be the dentist
You can be the shoes and I can be the laces
You can be the heart that I spill on the pages
You can be the vodka and I can be the chaser
You can be the pencil and I can be the paper
You can be as cold as the winter weather
But I don't care as long as were together
 
 
Chorus
Don't know if I could ever be
Without you 'cause boy you complete me
And in time I know that we'll both see
That we're all we need
Cause you're the apple to my pie
You're the straw to my berry
You're the smoke to my high
And you're the one I wanna marry
 
Cause your the one for me (for me)
And I'm the one for you (for you)
You take the both of us (of us)
And we're the perfect two
We're the perfect two
We're the perfect two
Baby me and you
We're the perfect two
Verse 3
You know that I'll never doubt ya
And you know that I think about ya
And you know I can't live without ya
I love the way that you smile
And maybe in just a while
I can see me walk down the aisle
 
Cause you're the apple to my pie
You're the straw to my berry
You're the smoke to my high
And you're the one I wanna marry
Cause your the one for me (for me)
And I'm the one for you (for u)
U take the both of us (of us)
And were the perfect two
Were the perfect two
Were the perfect two
Baby me and you
We're the perfect two (yeah, yeah)
 
 
Woohyun stopped playing and looked at Ahri and EunAe, he started clapping. 
 
“EunAe, I heard you are going to come to Seoul International School after the winter holidays, are you thinking about joining the band? We could really use a singer. ” He slowly said. 
 
Ahri’s face started to fall when Woohyun clapped she was happy, thinking he clapped for her but then she realized that he actually did it for EunAe. 
 
“No, I wasn’t I don’t think I have musical talent. I can’t sing I would just embarrass myself. I’m sorry. ” EunAe blushed, she was honoured Woohyun asked her to be the singer for his band. 
 
*I’m sorry Woohyun, there are other girls who are better singers than me, I pretty much stuck.* EunAe looked at the floor.
 
“Woohyun, I need to use the toilet. Can you show me where it is?” Ahri asked shyly.
 
“Sure. ” Woohyun got up from the bed and walked to the door with Ahri following behind. After a few seconds EunAe heard a door shut and footsteps. Then the door opened Woohyun came in, he sat down next to EunAe again. There was awkward sinlence filling the air. Finally Woohyun opened his mouth. 
 
“I understand that you don’t want to be the singer for the school band, you don’t think your voice is good. I think the same about my guitar skills. I’m nervous each time I play for people. Anyways, if you don’t want to join, you don’t have to. It’s nice to know that you will come to Seoul International School, you will be a great addition for us. ” 
 
Woohyun looked at EunAe with sincerity in his eyes, she was to stunned by what he said. Nobody ever said something that nice to her. 
 
“I’m happy that I will transfer to Seoul International School, I hope all of my new school mates will be as nice as you. If they are, I think I will be very happy. Thank you so much for showing me how to play ‘Perfect two’ on the guitar. It means a lot, I really love the song. ” EunAe smiled at Woohyun. 
 
“You’re Welcome, It was my pleasure. Being able to share my love for music with other people makes me very happy. And I love the song ‘Perfect two’ it is something special for me, but today it became even more special. ” Woohyun felt his cheeks heating up.
 
“What made it even more special?” EunAe asked with curiosity in her voice. 
 
“I got to meet you; I was allowed to hear you sing one of my favourite songs. From now on ‘Perfect two’ will always remind me of our first meeting, I will always think about you when I listen to it. Let’s call it our song. ” 
 
Woohyun looked at EunAe and held his pinkie into the air. After a few seconds of hesitation EunAe held up her hand and linked her pinkie with Woohyun’s. They pressed their thumbs together and smiled at each other. 
 
“Our song. ” They both said. Then they lowered their pinkies. Right then the door opened and Ahri came in. 
 
“Did I miss something?” She looked at EunAe’s red face. 
 
“No, but it’s getting quiet hot in here isn’t it?” Woohyun said; he got up and opened the windows. 
 
*He’s right, it’s very hot. That’s why they are so red.* Ahri thought and sat down. 
 
*When people say curiosity killed the cat, they weren’t joking. Curiosity really kills the cat. In this case, I’m the cat. I should have not asked Woohyun why ‘Perfect two’ became more special to him today. Woohyun knows how to put a spell on a girl with just words, and I can feel how that spell is slowly wrapping me with its magic. I knew him for less than 4 hours; however it feels like I had known him my whole life. We trust each other to keep the secret about ‘our song’* 
 
EunAe knew from that moment on that Woohyun and her where meant to be close friends. She could feel it in every fiber of her body. They just connected in a special way; that connection would become something that would always keep them together in the unknown future.
 
_____
 
Holy, this chapter is LOOOONG. 
I'm sorry for not updating so many days :3
I had school and I was a little sick. 
Anyways I made this chapter extra long :D 
I hope it will make up for the days I didn't update :) 
I tried really hard to create the right atmosphere :D
Listent to the song :D it's one of my favourite even it's not korean.
Subscribe if you didn't do so yet.
Please leave comments :) 
They are my motivation for writing.
I love you guys <3 
 
heart