Announcement and character profiles.

Shape Shifters

I am truly sorry for the lack of updates, I know I told you guys I was on vacation and I came back a long time ago but summer just took over and I became lazy to do anything that was considered productive.  Well, I promise to update a but soon.  I promise you at least a few chapters before I start school again which is on August 30th.  Anyways, I'm going to write my next chapter as soon as I upload this.  Thank you for sticking with me :)

 

Anywho, here is a profile page for the characters you've read about by now.  Be sure to readYou never know how there could be hints and information about what could happen in the next upcomming chapters or even extra information that might have happened during the story.  Without further ado, here we go.

 

Kim Jiyeon; You

Age: 16

tumblr_m8qc8rQyw71qc8mgn.pngYou're parents died when you were a baby and therefore lived in an orphanage in Japan during your early years.  It wasn't until someone adopted you; you call her your aunt despite having no blood relationship with her.  You both lived together in Japan until she sent you to a school in Korea.  At this school, you met many new friends.  IU, L.Joe, Myungsoo, Teen Top, Infinite.  You aren't much of a talkative and outgoing person so only these people are whom you can call your friends.  Since your arrival, you've felt as it something was out of the ordinary, however, you can't put your finger on what exactly.  Even if you feel like there is something strange about the place, you feel as if perhaps, you might discover more about yourself.  After witnessing Teen Top attacking the Shadows that one night (x), you learned what was out of ordinary about the school, it was that there were shape shifters on campus.  You weren't terrified of them though.  There was a reason.  One of the reasons was one which you didn't want to admit out loud.  It was because of L.Joe.  He wouldn't hurt you and you knew that he was trustworthy.  You didn't want to lose him in your life because you fell in love with him.

 

Lee Byunghun; L.Joe

Shapeshifter

Age: 17

tumblr_m8qc8kdAm21qc8mgn.pngHe is known as L.Joe by most people.  He barely ever reveals his real name to anyone.  Not even Teen Top.  His real name contains his past; his connections to royalty.  That's right, he is Lee Byunghun; The prince.  He is of royalty in the other realm.  He was about 6 years old when he moved to earth.  That's when the war between the Shadows and the Shapeshifters began.  His parents died in order to save him.  So, to protect himself, he gave himself this name, to hide from any sort of evil.  One of his first memories on earth was meeting this young girl who was about his age.  It was love at first sight for him and he secretly always tried to find her.  He would shape shift into a bird and fly around the land to find her.  It wasn't until recently, a girl, you, transferred to the school.  There was something about you.  A gut feeling that you were special.  He tried to avoid you, however, he got paired up with you on a project.  It wasn't long until he found out that the girl he was looking for was indeed you.  At that moment, he vowed to protect you and keep you by his side.  When he came on earth, he first befriended Infinite and Teen Top.  However, due to conflicts, both groups divided into two; hence Teen Top and Infinite.  L.Joe made Chunji's father, the owner of the school, ban Infinite, as soon as the fight happened, from taking classes with them or coming out during the day.  Even though he wants to forgive them and become friends with them again, he felt wary.  Especially of Myungsoo.  He felt like he was hiding something, a big secret, from everyone.  As a shape shifter, he has the power to travel through time.  He can go to the past, to the future, stop time and even slow it down.  He tends not to use his powers so no attention would be directed his way by the shadows.

 

Kim Myungsoo

Shapeshifter

Age: 17

Myungsoo's past remains a mystery to everyone.  He is a shape shifter who has the power to heal.  He can be the person that can save you from death.  He first became friends with Woohyun and shortly later with Infinite and Teen Top.  He is a person who seems very distant and cold.  Although, after you know him, you'll learn to know that he is actually a funny and awkward guy.  He rarely every smiles.  However, when he met you, he started smiling when you were around.  It caused a lot of suspicions within Infinite and L.Joe who was watching from afar.  Although, it wasn't because he was in love with you.  Well, he was, but not that kind of love.  It was the kind of love that a brother and sister shares.  Myungsoo is closest to Woohyun since he was the first person he met within the group and because Woohyun understands him the most.  Woohyun knows a lot of Myungsoo's secrets because of his own power.  Even though he is a quiet person, he knows a lot that both Infinite and Teen Top don't know.  He knows about what is to happen in the future, about your past, about Jonghyun and he is even aware of who L.Joe actually is.  He keeps everything to himself though because he knows there's a right time when the truth will come out.  Which is why he doesn't believe in coincidences.  Just like how he believes that L.Joe's first love, you, transferring to the school wasn't just pure luck.

 

Lee Ji Eun; IU

Age: 16

She was the first person you befriended at school.  She quickly became your best friend.  She comes from a wealthy family and is dating Yoseob.  A few months after you entered the school, she told you her parents were moving and she was going with them.  Since she left, you haven't really seen her since although you keep in touch every now and then through email.  Even if you are both very close to each other, she hides many things from you.  One of them is that she's a shape shifter.  Teen Top and Infinite aren't aware of this though.  Another one is that her and Yoseob broke up a few months after they started dating.  Lastly, what you don't know is that she had a reason to befriend you.  She knows about your past.  No one thinks much about her after she left, yet, she will come back and who knows what may happen

 

Kim Jonghyun

Age: 17

Jonghyun is still a mystery in the story.  He use to be close friends with Infinite and Teen Top.  They use to be so close that he was also the reason why they decided to part ways.  It was on a cloudy afternoon, Infinite and Teen Top fought together to defeat the Shadows.  However, along the way, Jonghyun got injured to a point that Myungsoo couldn't save him.  Teen Top got mad at Myungsoo whereas Infinite stood by their friend's side saying that it wasn't his fault that Jonghyun couldn't be saved.  However, Jonghyun was saved.  He was saved by the Shadows who thought that he would make a worthy King.  Jonghyun who refused to lead the under realm went against it until they threatened him with his most precious person.  His evil act is really just a shell.  To protect himself, to protect his most precious person.  Jonghyun seems like someone who takes life rather carelessly and without worries, however, it isn't like that.  He is serious and plans his every move strategically, he doesn't want to harm his friends and mostly you who has nothing to do with this mess.  Because he works for the under realm, all powers that the Shadows have managed to steal from every shape shifter that they killed became his.  His powers range from illusionism to manipulation.

 

TEEN TOP

Lee Chanhee; Chunji: Chunji's past was revealed in chapter 26.  He was an orphan just like you.  He has the power to become invisible.

Bang Minsoo; C.A.P:  He is the leader of Teen Top since he is the oldest.  C.A.P may seem scary and though, however it is because he wants to protect everyone.  The reason why he doesn't want L.Joe to be near you is to prevent what has happened to him, to happen to L.Joe.  Years ago, C.A.P fell in love with a human girl.  Soon after, they dated and she knew everything about him; about his true identity and everything.  They had to part though.  When the Shadows found out, they took her and tortured her for information.  C.A.P made her forget about all memories with him and sent her to live far from him.  Every now and then, he would go visit her and look over her from afar.  His power is strenght.

Choi Jonghyun; Changjo: He is the youngest of Teen Top.  Changjo lived an ordinary life, both in the other realm and the human world.  He managed to escape the Shadows when the rest of his family died.  He does not remember much of that though thank to his power.  Because if he remembers, it hurts too much.  His power is mind alteration.  He has the ability to make someone forget something or alter details of a memory.  It was him who made C.A.P's girlfriend forget everything.  He also tried to make you forget everything that happened that one night (x) but it seemed to have not worked which leaves him dumbfounded and curious about why.

Ahn Daniel; Niel: Niel's power is to control water.  He was the last to befriend everyone in Teen Top.  Niel lived with his parents and siblings on earth, hiding from the war and the Shadows attacks.  However, on one winter night, the Shadows attacked, taking the lives of his parents.  A few months later, another attack happened and his brothers died.  After that, Niel met Teen Top and he's been with them ever since.

Yoo Changhyun; Ricky: Ricky is the one who acts most like a child in the group.  It doesn't help that he has a baby face either.  Although, Teen Top enjoys his childishness, he is usually happy and is the mood maker of the group.  Ricky's power is electricity.  Ricky and his family lived together on earth for a while.  It wasn't until the Shadows attacked that his family died, nearly killing him along the way.  However, that's when he met Teen Top and Myungsoo.  Myungsoo healed Ricky and that's when Ricky became friends with everybody. 

 

Infinite

Woohyun:  He is the closest friend of Myungsoo.  He has the power of aura reading.  Because of that, he tends to understand how the others feel.  The power of aura also helps him piece out a few pieces of the puzzle, which is how he was able to find out about of who you actually are. 

Dongwoo: He has the power of direction.  That means he can find his way through anything.  If he is looking for something, he can visualize the object, or in some cases the person, and find them in a moment.  His power of direction also serves as protection as he will always be guided to wherever he feels the safest.  Which is how he met Infinite and Teen Top.  His senses told him that the safest place would be with them and he trusted his instincts on that.  He doesn't regret the decision one bit.

Sunggyu: Sunggyu has the power of illusions of fears.  It means that he can make a person hallucinate that they are in a situation that brings them the most fear.  Whether that is in a room full of spiders or drowning in water.

Sungjong: Sungjong has ability to read minds. He can easily read anyone's mind if he focuses or if something is out of the ordinary. Other than that, he can shut it down in his head. Meaning, he won't hear everyone's mind if he isn't focusing on it.

Sungyeol: He has the gift of teleportation.  Name a location and if Sungyeol has a bit of knowledge on where it is, he can bring you there in a flash.  Because of this gift, Sungyeol is quite knowledgeable when it comes to geographical knowledge.

Hoya: Hoya was the power to control fire.  He can burn someone with a slight touch or burn buildings down if he wanted too.  His gift use to cause him trouble as he would burn down whatever he wanted when he was angry.  However, after meeting Infinite and Teen TOp, he started controlling his powers and putting them in more use.

 

 

 

Thank you for reading, I hope that was interesting enough for you guys.  I promise an update soon!  And if you guys comment, I promise the update may come even faster (Please?  Let's aim for at least 5 comments okay?  If you guys do that, I'll update before saturday comes)  It is now 4:20am so I am going to sleep.  Have a good day or good night everyone.