can we talk?

Shape Shifters

It's been a few days since you've met with Teen Top.  You resorted to locking yourself up in your room.  You didn't dare get out, that way, you wouldn't have to face them.  You knew you had to get out at one point though and that would be when you would have to go to your history class, which was only 15 minutes away.  You were lying on your bed, thinking.  Then you heard a knock at your door.

 

"Who is it?" You said loud enough for the person on the other side to hear.

 

"It's me." You heard L.Joe's voice.

 

"Go away...  I don't want to see you."

 

"Please... Jiyeon... Please let me in." he pleaded.

 

You approached your door, hesitating whether you wanted to open it.  Your mind said no while your heart encouraged it.  "Why?"

 

"I need to talk to you... I need to see you."

 

You opened your door just barely.  Just enough to take a peek.  You could see the sorrow in his eyes and you couldn't.  "I'm sorry... maybe another time.  I can't." You said in a low voice as you went to close the door.  But before you could, he nudged his hand in the empty space.  Before you realized his action, you closed the door on his hand and he yelped in pain.  You just froze.  You didn't mean to hurt him. 

 

He then pushed the door open a bit more, entered your room and closed it.  He held his throbbing hand.

 

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to..."

 

"It's okay.  don't worry about me."  He said.  "We really need to talk"

 

"But I have to go to class soon..." You guiltily said while looking down.

 

"Can we meet afterwards then?"  You nodded.  "I'll come by here at 7pm.  I'll be alone, don't worry.  and one last thing." He took a step closer to you and his lips met your forehead.  "Please don't be afraid of me" he said in a whisper before leaving.