You remember?

Shape Shifters

The next morning you woke up in your bed.  Was it a dream?  You lifted your covers to reveal that it wasn't.  You were still in the same white tee and sweatpants as the previous night.  You could still see your pajamas neatly folded on the chair of your desk.

 

You immediately wanted to know the meaning of what happened.

 

You didn't bother changing and marched upstairs to Teen Top's dorm.  It was about 8am and the hallways were quiet.  Either the students were in class or they were sleeping in.  You knocked once at the door but no answer.  You knocked another time, still no answer.  You were about to knock again when the door flung open.

 

There stood a surprised Chunji.

 

"J-Jiyeon! What are you doing here?" He stuttered at first.

 

"I wanted to ask you about yesterday night."

 

"Y-yesterday night?  what ever do you mean?" He said as he laughed awkwardly.  He sounded nervous.  You knew he was hiding something.  As if he wanted you to forget everything.

 

"What was that light?  Why were you bruised? Why we-" you were cut as Chunji pulled you inside. 

 

"Be quiet, would you?"  He shushed you.  Unfortunately, you heard a door open.  You were loud enough to wake up a member.  It was L.Joe and he looked just was stunned as Chunji.

 

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

 

"I wanted to ta-" and again, you were cut short by Chunji.

 

"Something is wrong, she remembers." he sternly said.

 

"That can't be..."

 

"That's what I was thinking.  Something's suspicious..."

 

"Can you guys tell me what is the matter.  So what!? I  found you guys in the middle of the night, bruised, in the woods.  Big deal!  What is this about me remembering?  Of course I remember, I'm not stupid!" You said frustrated.

 

"Calm down Jiyeon.  We'll wait for the others and we'll talk.  Take a seat and I'm going to wake them up" Chunji informed as he left.  You sat at the edge of the couch in front of the TV. L.Joe took the seat beside you.  There was nothing but silence as you waited.  Every now and then, you would glance at L.Joe through the side.  He seemed like he wanted to say something but couldn't get the words out.

 

After a minute or two, Everyone was gathered in the living room.  Ricky and Niel still looked groggy from the lack of sleep.

"What's going on?" Changjo asked as we rubbed his eyes.

 

You suddenly felt weird and tense.  You didn't realize until now how dangerous it could be with them.  Just last night, they did something, you don't know what, so that you could forget the events of that night.  They were different.  You unknowingly took L.Joe's hand and squeezed it, it brought you comfort until you realized what you were doing.  You quickly pulled your hand away and looked at him.  He gave a weak smile and took your hand again.  He nodded once gesturing that it was alright and you smiled gratefully.  Now that you have calmed down a bit, you took a look at your surroundings.  Luckily, you took the seat closest to the door.

 

"What exactly do you remember?" C.A.P asked you.

 

"Going to the woods at night, L.Joe finding me, you getting mad, Changjo and that bright light of his, falling unconscious, waking up... and that brings us to now." You summarized all the events that has happened.

 

"Changjo... are you sure you...?" Niel didn't continue his sentence because you were there.  "Of course I did!" He retorted.

 

"...W-what are you guys talking about?" You asked as you stuttered.  You were uneasy of knowing what the answer might be.

 

"Changjo, just do it again.  Maybe you did it wrong, I don't know, just fix it."  C.A.P demanded.  He sounded frustrated.  The same events as yesterday were about to be done again.  But before Changjo could take another step forward, you abruptly stood up and ran out of the door.  You were terrified.  You didn't want to know anything about them at this point.  No one bothered to run after you and just stood still.

 

"She can't be one of them, right?" Ricky asked.  Everyone just stood silent.