teenfinite's reconciliation?

Shape Shifters

 

As soon as you and Jonghyun were out of sight, the Shadows dissapeared, leaving Teen Top and Myungsoo alone in the woods.  Everyone seemed in shock and lost for words on what just happened.  Everyone stayed silent, only hearing the sound of the wind and the leaves of the trees rustling, until Myungsoo spoke.  "Let's meet up with Infinite and have a talk."
 
Everyone agreed and silently walked to the Infinite household.  "Let's go" Chunji patted L.Joe's back to bring him comfort even though he knew it was useless.  L.Joe nodded with a blank look on his face and started walking.
 
"Myungsoo, what took you so lon-- What are they doing here?" Hoya opened the door and changed his happy expression to a frown upon seeing Teen Top.  "We need to talk, all of us.  Gather the others, we're having a meeting in the kitchen." Myungsoo demanded and went inside.  
 
Soon, the kitchen was packed.  Some sitting on the chairs of the dinning table while others leaned onto the wall or counters.  Teen Top started by talking about Jonghyun.  How he is still alive and about how he is now one of their enemies.  A few members of Infinite confessed on having the feeling he was still alive, though, none knew what exactly happened to him.  The next thing they talked was about L.Joe's true identity.  "Why didn't you tell us!?  You could have saved us, you could have saves us all-"  Sunggyu started.
 
"I couldn't even save my own family..." L.Joe said, his head low, looking at the ground.  "But f we have to save someone, we need to save Jiyeon." He lifted his head, with the look of determination in his eyes.  Everyone nodded in agreement, you were important to all of them, you had to be saved.  "We, Infinite, agree to help you save Jiyeon on one condition..." Woohyun started.  "We want this whole fight between us gone.  As if nothing happened and that we become friends like we use to." nobody in Infinite complained over Woohyun's request, it was something they all wanted.  "Agreed" C.A.P said without hesitation.
 
"Dongwoo, can you sense where Jonghyun has taken Jiyeon?" Changjo asked the older one and he nodded his head.  "He took her to our realm.  She's in a tower... Which I believe... I believe it is in the palace."
 
"But last time we went back there..." Sungjong said shuddering.  He remembered when he went back to Andromeda with L.Joe, Myungsoo and Jonghyun.  All four boys nearly died while getting back to earth.
 
"We'll have to risk it." Myungsoo said and no one objected.  "Good, Sungyeol, you teleport is there in an hour.  Before we leave, I need to talk to L.Joe." Myungsoo gestured for L.Joe to follow him outside and he did.  
 
When they were away from the crowd, the started walking aimlessly until Myungsoo started.  "You've fallen for Jiyeon, right?"
 
"Isn't it obvious by now?" L.Joe chuckled at the thought of you before feeling that wave of deperation to have you back to his side.
 
"Then, let me tell you a story about her..."
 
-------------
You'll finally know more about yourself/jiyeon after 30 chapters hehe that took a while ^^ enjoy and please comment!    
I was also wondering if you guys would like me to write a page about everyone's gift and short description of their past.  I know my story can get a bit confusing so please comment if you guys want one :3