In the forrest...

Shape Shifters

You awoke a half hour later.  You were anxious about the whereabouts of both Teen Top and Infinite.  Instead of rolling around in bed, you got up and changed out of your pajamas.  You lazily wore a pair of sweatpants and plain white tee and headed out of the door.  You lightly jogged to the forest where you first met Myungsoo.  You turned wherever you please as you called out the names of your friends.  You suddenly felt someone grip your arm.  You jumped, frightened.

 

“What are you doing here?” The voice sounded angry.

 

“L.Joe...?” You hesitantly asked.

 

“Yeah, now tell me, why are you here?” he demanded urgently.  After being out for a few minutes, your eyes were adjusted to the darkness and you could faintly make out the features of his face.  He looked angry yet worried.

 

“I-I heard s-some noises outside so I d-decided to check it out.” You stammered.  It was a complete lie.  You didn’t want to tell him the truth.

 

“Let’s go.” He took your wrist and dragged you out until you were stopped by C.A.P. 

 

“What isshe doing here?” He barked at L.Joe.  The rest of Teen Top trailed running behind C.A.P.  When they stopped, something caught your eye.  Niel, Ricky, C.A.P and Changjo had bruises on their faces.

 

"Why are you all bruised? Are you guys alright?" You asked worried.  They all remained silent until C.A.P spoke again.  "I told you L.Joe, we can't let the past repeat itself.  Changjo, just do it now"  Changjo followed his friend's command and walked towards you.  You stepped back with every step he took forward.  L.Joe just stood there helplessly, not knowing what to do.

 

Your luck was gone when your back laid against a tree.  Changjo hand touched your forehead and you flinched.  "Sorry..." he said barely a whisper.  Then a blinding white light appeared and you closed your eyes shut. 

 

You could still hear around you though, you could hear the sound of L.Joe struggling to get to you.  You could also hear C.A.P talking about something.  Love, tortured, shadows, information... those were the only words you were able to pick up.

 

The sound slowly faded away until everything became a blur.