Part 2

Meeting You Was Fate

 

DARAs POV

 

 

I don’t know what to think anymore, everything just went blurry right after I met Jaejoong. It’s like he’s question my feelings for that guy and I don’t like it at all, my mind is already set for him and now Jaejoong just walks in and messes up everything. I’m not blaming him or anything but this is all because of him.

 

 

“Why can I just meet that guy and get everything straightened out” I groaned, pulling over the covers of my bed and covering my face under. I didn’t sleep at all since there were a lot going through my mind, for the past 30 minutes all I’ve been doing is squirming around the bed and staring at the ceiling. I should have just gone with the girls.

 

 

There’s nothing to do here in the room and I’m pretty sure I’m just going to lose my mind if I stay here anytime longer and I hope I don’t see him I come out of the door. At least I don’t think I want to.

 

 

Taking a short hot shower should wake up my senses and get me starting to think about something new other than him or him. I put on jeans and a simple top with the jacket Daesung gave me for our anniversary and since I didn’t get to pack any sneakers I have to wear heels which I don’t mind at all.

 

 

I looked out the window and noticed it was raining a bit with a mixture of snow, I smiled happily to myself realizing it’s a bit of a mixture of those times I met him although I’m not sure about the second time I certain that was him and I’m going to trust my guts with that.

 

 

“Seems like I’m going to need both of them” I sighed and took out the umbrella and gloves from my hand, good thing it matches my outfit or I’d probably get criticism for those who’ll recognize me but none probably would.

 

 

Quietly, I walked to the door and looked through the hole for any movement form the one in front. I feel like I’m some kind of criminal trying to escape from prison. Well anyways, there was none so I came out with my hood up and the umbrella and gloves on. I should really tell the girls I’m going out but if I did I know I’ll just be spoiling their fun for the day besides I can take care of myself.

 

 

“This feels nice” I breathed in the cold Japan air, the mixture of the scent of the sweet spring flowers and a little bit of the ramen coming from the store just on the other side of the street. The wind wasn’t blowing or anything and the cold was just right for a walk by the park.

 

 

The concert venue is by the same area too so I’d probably be passing by the staff at one point. Maybe say hi or not. The nice thing about being in Japan is they don’t really recognize me when I’m walking around even when my hair is up and I’m recognizable they don’t see it, which is why I’m enjoying this walk more than when I’m back home.

 

 

Even with the nice view and atmosphere of the park the thought of the guy and Jaejoong still keeps coming back in mind, I want it to get fixed but how can that possibly happen when I don’t know that guy and I can’t keep my eyes straight to Jaejoong. I’ll probably just crumble on the ground and melt from its warmth or just blush into a tomato while looking at him …

 

 

My thoughts were disrupted when my phone vibrated on my pocket, I took it out and my leader’s name was on the screen with a call. It’s either they want me to join them or they went back to the hotel and found me out of sight. Without letting them waiting for so long I answered it.

 

 

“Hello?”

 

 

“Unnie where are you?” she sound worried but being her leader self and probably around someone else she sounded cool and chic. I giggled and the shake of her voice, it was both cute and nice to hear.

 

 

“I’m walking around the park right now, where the concert is going to be” I told her, seeing a small butterfly under the tree and waiting for the rain/snow to stop. It was pretty, the color black and pink together just like what I’m wearing.

 

 

“Okay! We’re back by the hotel and actually planning to spend some time with JYJ oppas, if you need anything just call” she said, I stopped my steps and was surprised a little with what they’ll be doing, the sudden entry of Jaejoong’s face made me blush for an unknown  reason.

 

 

“Yeah! I’ll be back around 7:30, bye” I said, I know I chose a time a little or more later than what she would tell me and so the cut off line she was to say before I hang up was her objection to that decision.

 

 

I continued walking and walking until I was at a dead end of the street, oh god where am I. There’s no way I’d figure out how to get home since I, obviously was not paying any attention. When I turned around there was something only seen in most movies.

 

 

There was a small stream down by the small path, lit up by lamp posts that made the stones on the path shimmer under it. By the end was a small bridge making it possible to look down on the water and see the pebbles and stones, I walked down forgetting fully the possible problem I’d get in if I go there.

 

 

It was a bit too late anyways I was already by the foot of the bridge and a silhouette of a guy was standing there. Oh lord what did I get myself into? The right thing to do was step back and leave while I still have the chance but for some reason I wanted to stay and see whoever it was.

 

 

Both of us, like a metal being pulled towards the magnet, took a step forward , a step closer to him and to the lamp post so it can show his face. The time wasn’t slow like how it would be, maybe because we were both eager to see who the other was and so each step from us became a steady fast rhythm made.

 

 

Right then we were both by the middle of the bridge, the light right above us and it was just the umbrella hiding our faces. I gasped loudly as I realized the umbrella the person had, it was pink with intricate designs with D.P on its handle clearly shows it was MINE. Then I looked at the gloves the guy had and it was the same as what I had, just like how the guy from the park had said about another pair.

 

 

At the same pace we both moved the umbrella down and folded it. I never thought I’d see him again and I never thought it would be him. My heart was beating too fast and it was deafening my hearing and all I could do is stare back at him, at the same brown eyes I looked up to 24 days ago the only difference now is that I know whose it is.

 

 

“Hey” he talked first, the shy smile on his face was very cute and I couldn’t help but smile back at him.

 

 

“Hey” I said back. I’m 100% percent sure it was him the first and second time but I just want to make sure. “I just want to ask. Was it you when it was raining and when it was snowing too?” I asked, cocking my head to the side and hoping he would say yes.

 

 

He smiled rather than saying yes and I took that as a yes, so is this fate then? If it is then falling in love with him was really out of my control.

 

 

“And its funny how we met again this time it’s snowing and raining at the same time” he said and I nodded, chuckling at it. “I know, do you think its fate then or just mere coincidence?” I asked, turning to the side while looking at the full moon. “Coincidence or not I’m glad I met you again. Who thought the stranger I’ve fallen in love with is no other than the girl I have grown feelings for just in a 2 hour flight from Korea to Japan” he answered and with just that response I could feel my heart jumping for joy since I felt the same way.

 

 

“And who knew the guy I gave my umbrella to, the guy who gave his gloves to me, the guy who offered me a massage, the guy who saved me from my fans is the same guy I’ve fallen in love with although I didn’t know anything about him is no other than Kim Jaejoong” I said back, smiling the same way he did to me.

 

 

“You’re dating ban is over right?” he suddenly asked out of nowhere. I nodded, confused to why he asked that out of nowhere. We really didn’t make any big deal out of it so yeah, nobody really cared. “Why?” I asked but the next thing that happened surprised me even more.

 

 

He pulled me by the wrist against his body, I knew what was going to happen next and I don’t object  but I just can’t explain how I’m getting too much butterflies on my stomach when I’ve kissed guys before. Maybe love then.

 

 

His hand felt the same way it did when we danced, the comfort I felt against his body and the warmth I feel with him. His left hand made its way around my waste and his right hand caressed my face. “This might be really weird and fast but I’m really, really, really in love with you” he whispered with his lisp just an inch away from mine, his warm breathe sent shock throughout my body and his scent was making me dizzy in a good way.

 

 

“If this is how guys ask a girl to be his girlfriend then the world really has changed a lot since my days” we both chuckled and leaned for the kiss. It didn’t take long for me to kiss back because I too feel like kissing him. “Dara Park would you be my girlfriend?” he finally asked, pulling away.

 

 

“If I say yes would you be willing to come with me straight to YG when we get back to Korea” I teased but then he got serious, his smile turned straight and nodded with much sincerity. “Meeting you was fate, falling in love with you was out of my control and talking to YG family is something I never thought would happen” he joked, let’s see if he’ll still be smiling when he actually meets them.

 

 

“A couple umbrella, a couple gloves, 2 couple rings and a couple name. I really think it was fate for us to meet” I said and he pecked my lips smiling.

 

 

THE GUY IS NO OTHER THAN Kim Jaejoong.

 

 

 

KIM JAEJOONGs POV

 

 

WOW! When I think things are getting clearer someone just comes out of nowhere and messes up everything. Well, she didn’t mess things up she just made me think twice about my feelings and it’s not really making me feel good at the moment.

 

 

“It’s possible to fall in love with 2 girls at the same time but it’s just very confusing when the 2 girls turns out to be the same person” I sighed, blood rushing down my head while I’m lying upside down on the hotel bed.

 

 

I rolled on my back and grabbed the pillow, suffocating myself with it. I’m going crazy just thinking about her and her, I hope I can just straighten things out before I really go crazy or distracted enough I’m not going to be able to pull out a good performance in the concert, now that’s going to be a real problem if it happens.

 

 

“A short walk ought to put my thoughts in a straight line, at least I think it will” I sighed, getting up and looking outside the window only to see another weird weather. Even in Japan things happen very weirdly, then does it mean I’m going to see her again? ‘Let’s not jump into conclusions’ I thought as I put on a jacket, black as I like it and not forgetting about the umbrella and the gloves already sitting on my bedside table.

 

 

Oh .. wait” I stopped walking and was just 2 steps away from the door when Dara nuna’s face came in to my mind and I began to wonder what she’s doing right now and would she notice if I leave the hotel. “Why would she notice if I leave?” I told to myself but then looked through the hole and checked if she’s outside or something but she wasn’t there so with a heavy sigh I walked out of the hotel.

 

 

It wasn’t raining hard, it was enough to wet the ground but not too much that it melted the snow. I folded out the umbrella and started walking towards the park where the concert would be at. Even with the snow and the rain some kids and couples were still walking around, under the same umbrella and exchanging smiles only meant for the other to see.

 

 

Even if its mid-May love is still in the air and you wouldn’t be missing on it. I could only wish I’m not really missing on it. Well I’m not but you know what I mean, right? Aish! So complicated!

 

 

Time was passing by quickly and I didn’t notice that at all, the rain and the snow don’t seem to cease up. It’s all coming back to me I mean those feelings I’ve had for the past days. The feelings I always felt whenever her face comes by of I would hear her voice from nowhere when its silent-it’s quite creepy sometimes. They’re just keep getting stronger each day as if its telling me something, as if it’s a sign for something and it just all exploded, overwhelming me too much when we were by the airport with her.

 

 

I didn’t even met her or talked to her once that I should be having these butterflies and tingling feeling in me just by her mere smile. I shouldn’t smile like someone who’s in love just by thinking of her. If all these are happening to me then does that mean she was the girl from then, but that’s impossible and what are the chances of them being one same person?

 

 

“I’m really going crazy …” I said but then stopped my words when I felt my phone vibrate inside my pocket. I took it out and Chun’s name was on the screen, wonder what he needs now.

 

 

“Hello?” I answered, walking still and heading nowhere.

 

 

“Hyung we came back to the hotel and we’re going to hang out with 2ne1, if you want to join us just call” he said, excited with just the tone of his voice and the pace of his talking. My foot stopped moving when he said 2ne1, does that mean she’s going to be there too? Would I look too obvious if I hurry back home and be with them?

 

 

“Ah! Okay, I’ll be back around 7:30. Have a good time” I hang up, not wanting to go back on my words and start walking back home.

 

 

With that I just started spacing out, imagining what they would be doing. What jokes they’re laughing at, what jokes she’s laughing at. Then I found myself lost, well not completely lost but I just don’t know where I’m at and tracing back my steps would just be something stupid to do since I don’t know about my steps.

 

 

Down the road to my left was an alluring path, leading down to a small stream and a bridge connecting each side. The path was lit up by the lamp posts that shimmered the stones and laminating it, making a sort of Disney magical movie. Having nothing to do anymore and I didn’t feel like going home either I just decided to follow wherever it lead me, hoping it’s something good.

 

 

My head was turned down, not bothering to look ahead. The path wasn’t long, it was short but still gave you that much time to think about things I certainly did think about things. No other than her of course, not her from back then but her as in Dara Park. Something in her got me pulled and it was the same way as the girl.

 

 

“I don’t know why but I can’t keep my eyes off of you” I sighed and as soon as I looked at up there was a girl by the other end of the bridge, the light wasn’t enough to show her wholly but it was enough for me to see the pink umbrella and the pink gloves. It could have just been someone else but with the designs on it that resembles mine very much said it was her, the girl I’ve been looking for.

 

 

Just letting my mind lay back I let my heart do what it wants and so I took a step forward the same time as she did and next thing was me in front of her under the light. At the same time we let the umbrella show our faces, getting ready to finally see the face behind the mask and the glasses we usually wear when we saw each other.

 

 

I didn’t care what she look like, all I know is that she’s the girl I’ve fallen in love with 24 days ago. I got myself ready for all that but my heart jumped from its place when the light glowed upon her face, it’s her. IT’S HER.

 

 

“Hey” I said first feeling the shy smile make its way on my lips, I saw her smile back and my heart could just melt coz of it.

 

 

“Hey” she said back and her voice was much sweeter than I remember. “I just want to ask. Was it you when it was raining and when it was snowing too?” she continued, all I could do was smile back not knowing how I’ll answer to that. If I let out more than a sound I’d probably start hyperventilating and die of happiness.

 

 

“And its funny how we met again this time it’s snowing and raining at the same time” I said and she chuckled, nodding with it, so Junsu’s logic about what happened to us that day was right. I need to thank him for that. “I know, do you think its fate then or just mere coincidence” she asked, I don’t really believe in coincidences, everything that happens are meant to be just like how we’re meant to see each other again. “Coincidence or not I’m glad I met you again. Who thought the stranger I’ve fallen in love with is no other than the girl I have grown feelings for just in a 2 hour flight from Korea to Japan” I answered her and by the expression on her face I think she feels the same way as me.

 

 

“And who knew the guy I gave my umbrella to, the guy who gave his gloves to me, the guy who offered me a massage, the guy who saved me from my fans is the same guy I’ve fallen in love with although I didn’t know anything about him is no other than Kim Jaejoong” she said back smiling the same way I did. I can’t believe how everything is working for us, now that I’ve seen her again I’m not going to let her walk away just like what happened back then even if I get to know who she really is I just can’t stand with just that.

 

 

“You’re dating ban is over right?”I asked,  I’ve found her and I’m not just going to let her go. She nodded confusedly, I’ve heard from Chun talking about it the other time but I didn’t really pay attention coz I was busy thinking about her. “Why?” she asked and it was now or never.

 

 

Letting the umbrella lean over the railing I took her wrist and pulled her towards me. I’m making a big move now and I hope she doesn’t object or reject me, just the thought of her saying no to me is breaking my heart what more if I actually hear it from her.

 

 

She feels the same when we danced, the way she moves and how my hands are just comfortable with her. She fits perfectly around my arms, just like how it was but now it’s much better knowing who she is and knowing how I really feel for her. “This might be really weird and fast but I’m really, really, really in love with you” I whispered with my lips just an inch away from hers, my hand was by her cheek filling it up with my warmth. The sweet smell of watermelon coming from her lip gloss was enough to make me go crazy

 

 

“If this is how guys ask a girl to be his girlfriend then the world really has changed a lot since my days” we both chuckled and leaned for the kiss. I was freaking out with the idea of her not kissing back but as soon as I was thinking about pulling away and apologizing for that she kissed me back.  “Dara Park would you be my girlfriend?” I asked and making it official.

 

 

“If I say yes would you be willing to come with me straight to YG when we get back to Korea” she teased, it was a bit funny but I got serious. I just spent most of my time going crazy because of her, there is no way I’m not going to do whatever it takes to keep her with me. “Meeting you was fate, falling in love with you was out of my control and talking to YG family is something I never thought would happen” I answered and we both chuckled but deep inside I’m freaking out with the thought of the whole YG family in front of me and questioning me.

 

 

“A couple umbrella, a couple gloves, 2 couple rings and a couple name. I really think it was fate for us to meet” she said and I leaned over to peck her lips.

 

 

THE GIRL IS NO OTHER THAN Sandara Park.

 

 

NOBODYs POV

 

 

With much waiting, stress and the author’s laziness and proctastinating to write the sequel the 2 have finally met again and this time no one walked away or had to leave. They found out who the other was and realized all the confusion they had wasn’t necessary since they’ve been in love with the same person all alone.

 

 

Meeting each other was fate and falling in love with each other was bound to happen.