Part 1

Meeting You Was Fate

 

Just an Intro ...

 

Exactly 3 days after their little rendezvous at the park both JYJ and 2ne1 were asked to perform for a small concert in Japan, the groups gladly accepted the offer since it was an opportunity for them to get to know the other group, they’ve been wanting to but their busy schedules and the girls’ awkwardness got in the way, also a chance for Dara and Bom to get away from their boss who has been aggravating them about their dating ban and lastly it was for a good cause.

 

 

“Unnie, we’re going” Minji knocked on the girl’s door, telling her it was time to leave their apartment. It wasn’t an early flight but they wanted to beat the traffic and the possible crowd of fans around the airport both for them and JYJ.

 

 

“Coming” Dara answered back, quickly taking a look at her things and checking if she has everything she need. She turned around and saw the pink umbrella and gloves sitting by her desk, almost screaming to take them with her. She smiled as the thought of the guy flashed by her mind and grabbed the things, stuffing them in her bag.

 

 

On the other hand, Jaejoong was the only one not ready to leave yet and so Junsu keeps nagging him to hurry up already coz if he doesn’t move any faster than he is moving they’ll be late for their flight which just happens to be at the same time, in the same plane and in the same area as the girls.

 

 

“Hyung you need to hurry up” Junsu yelled a muffled nag, almost choking on the sub he took from the elder’s fridge and just heat it up. Yoochun chuckled and handed him a glass of juice before he could turn blue. The 2 other member already knew their hyung would be sleeping in even if he was the one nagging the day before, they at least hoped he’ll actually wake up by himself but they had to call in their manager just to get inside his apartment.

 

 

“I’m coming … jeez you’re worse than umma” he groaned, stuffing everything he sees fit for the trip, pretty much everything he can see and of course he didn’t forget the 2 things he’s been holding onto like his life depended on it. “I’m done!” he came out of his room beating the time limit Junsu gave him to pack up.

 

 

Unlike the very first time they met, that whole crazy 3 weeks before, Dara and Jaejoong didn’t really took up all the spaces in each other’s mind, oh they are still there alright, never left at all but in a way they sort of relaxed a bit after the second meeting at the park. They didn’t freak out at the thought of never getting to see the other again, after that snowflakes scene the 2 took that as a sign that they’ll see each other again and when that happens they’ll be getting a name.

 

 

The same situation as ever, fans gathered around the airport and watched them walk inside the airport looking as fashionable as ever. The boys were a little bit worried about how their fans would turn out, crazy and amazing like always but much to their surprise they were actually quit civilized and looked like they were just normal people, well normal people who are a bit loud and waving huge banners up in the air, while they are mixed with Blackjacks.

 

 

“Seems like our fans have found their equal” Junsu joked and the other 2, including their managers laughed at it.

 

 

“Unnie ….” A small voice cried and was heard across the loud cheering from the fans.

 

 

The cry came from a little girl, her hands covering her eyes that are red from crying and her face stained with her tears. She looked lost and looking for her sister, it wasn’t really all of them who noticed her cry but it was Dara and Jaejoong, their hearing probably used to that kind of cry since they have siblings. Nonetheless, the 2 stopped walking and turned to see her just about to get squished on the crowd so before that happens they both walked to her not noticing the other.

 

 

Dara kneeled beside the girl, wiping her tears off and trying to calm her down while Jaejoong hugged her and made ‘ssshhh-ing’ noises as people typically do for kids to stop them from crying. It worked and along with that all attentions were turned to them.

 

 

“It’s okay, we’ll find your unnie” Jaejoong cooed, giving a very different image from what he usually has. People knew he has a sweet side in him but didn’t see it quite often so their reaction to him being like that is big. In a good way of course!

 

 

“Stop crying sweety” Dara added to it and the little girl did stop but had hiccups afterwards, the sweet vocal took out a water bottle from her bag and carefully gave her some.

 

 

The scene was just perfect in the eyes of everyone, the 3 of them stood in the middle of the crowd – the girl in the arms of Dara, looking like family everyone would dream to have. She was in the hands of 2 of the prettiest idols in the industry and since she looks really pretty it could be possible it’s their child.

 

 

Jaejoong ruffled her hair then diverting her eyes to the girl holding her and it just happens that Dara did the same, the moment their eyes met a certain click  occurred between them and a sweeter smile was given.

 

 

“Where’s your unnie?” Dara asked the little girl sweetly as she would if she was her own daughter. “I don’t know” the little girl shook her head, adding to it a hiccup.

 

 

“Jaedy-ah” through the crowd a girl, roughly the same age as Chaerin came in the crowd, her hand held out and towards the little girl. “Unnie!” Jaedy, as she was called jumped off her arms and rand towards her unnie, smiling and happy she found her sister.

 

 

Both fans and the 2 were stunned at the name the little girl had. The 2 aren’t ignorant to the group of fans dedicated to them being a couple and certainly they know what they call them too, their couple name which is JAEDY or JAEDARA. Theians are all grinning helplessly at the sight of the 2, all thinking that this is the moment, the moment they recognize their true feelings for each other and they were more than happy that they were there. Although it was a bit fictional to think about it was really the case they just don’t know it yet.

 

 

“Thank you so much for not letting her get crushed or get lost” Jaedy’s unnie thanked the 2 and gave them both, wait for it couple rings. Turns out she sells accessories and just turns out she has 2 of her best sellers with her. Isn’t this destiny or what?

 

 

“You don’t have to” they said at the same time and blushed at the same time too. “No I insist! Please take it and thank you again” She bowed one last time and walked away with Jaedy waving at them cutely.

 

 

Then there was that awkward moment that always happened between them and this time it looked like nothing’s going to save them from it until their maknaes called their attention.

 

 

“Unnie come on”

 

“Hyung let’s go”

 

 

“Yeah coming” they answered, if they weren’t idols people would be think they’re twins for answering everything at the same time.

 

 

Now, they’re back to walking along with their groups but at some chances the 2 would sneak a peek at the other and stare until they were caught then turn around immediately turn around like they never did that. The other members would just giggle at that and awe at their cuteness.

 

 

Fate and cupid are really playing their role well, the seat arrangement inside the plane is supposed to be with the girls sitting together by the left side and the boys by the right side, but a “mistake” happened in the computer so Dara and Jaejoong were moved to the middle section, sitting right beside each other.

 

 

“What?” Dara asked, freaking out already just thinking how awkward it would be for the 2 of them especially with the whole earlier scene.

 

 

“It’s all good unnie, don’t talk to him if you don’t want to and besides no one is forcing you to anyway” Chearin pointed out, wiggling her eyebrows like how Seungri would do it. Certainly something she had learned from her boyfriend.

 

 

The older just pouted realizing she was freaking out over nothing and making the smallest thing a big deal. Jaejoong was playing it cool but deep inside he has the same reaction as her.

 

 

“Annyeonghaseyo” they greeted each other awkwardly and sat down, not minding whatever the other was doing.

 

 

A flight attendant came by, offering the guy snacks when the plane hasn’t moved yet and shouldn’t be giving to begin with. Dara clasped her hand and fought the urge to roll her eyes at them. ‘The hell you acting this way for?’ she asked herself and took her phone out to get her attention onto something. Then  a message came in coming from a cute but annoying dongsaeng , she chuckled reading it and Jaejoong looked by the corner of his eyes to see what was going on.

 

 

‘She’s pretty when she smiles’ he thought to himself and blushed as he realized what he just thought about. ‘Wonder who she’s texting’ he continued then, not caring anymore.

 

 

Like they thought it would turn out the 2 didn’t speak a word to each other and either slept or kept their thoughts to themselves.

 

 

“When are we going to land, the awkwardness is killing me” Dara thought, looking to her left and saw the cute face slumbering quietly. She smiled to herself and imagined what it would be like if she just reaches out to his face pinch his cheeks, since he didn’t have any bangs covering his eyes she had to go with the cheeks but it just remained in her head. Then Jaejoong started squirming in his seat and waking up so she looked away.

 

 

Her eyes were dried up from watching everything she can find since she didn’t sleep or even closed her eyes for the reason she was conscious of how she looked when she’s sleeping. A couple of people may have mentioned she looks really pretty and sweet when she sleeps but still she didn’t want to.

 

 

“Are you okay Dara-ssi?” Jaejoong turned to the girl who’s grumbling to herself. She was surprised when he said her name, the way he said it reminded her of what she told Seungri when he was offering to help out on her love life ‘I want someone that would make me stop my thoughts or whatever I’m doing by the mere call of my name’. She was confused on what to do, should she be happy that she found someone that met her expectations or sad that it’s not that guy.

 

 

“Ah … Yeh! My back just .. umm hurt” she stuttered an excuse and looked away cursing at herself for acting that way. “Ummm… If you want a massage I can give you one” he offered and her heart just went into second drive, beating hard enough it’s deafening her ear.

 

 

She blinked a couple of times, trying to get her senses back together. “Ani! It’s okay, I think we’re landing soon anyway” she said, smiling awkwardly while she tried to pull her head away before she falls too deeply to his brown eyes.

 

 

“You sure?”

 

 

“Yeah! Thanks anyways” she said.

 

 

That was a chance for a little skinship or maybe a closer interaction everybody was waiting for but unfortunately it didn’t really go as they wanted. The 2 went back to being awkward again.

 

 

Already, they landed in Japan and all they can think about is getting the hell out of the airport.  All of them were excited since the concert isn’t until the day after tomorrow and they have the whole day free. Dara just wanted to get to the hotel and sleep.

 

 

They were all waiting for their bags to show up so they can leave already and they were right beside each other but just talked to their group.

 

 

“Hyun want to roam around or stay in the hotel?” Yoochun asked, grabbing his suitcases and putting them on his cart. “You guys have fun I’ll just stay in the hotel” he smiled, yawning a little bit. Even though he slept it was just short and the whole time he kept stealing glances of the girl beside him while she was watching something.

 

 

It seems like the day has gotten really weird, first of all their Korean fans where quieter compared to the usual and now that they got to Japan their fans have turned very active and high. The airport already knew what was going to happen with their arrival and so set a barricade of security guards that separated them from their idols. But they really just have to put a thin, skinny guard along the line.

 

 

The fans pretty much attacked him and so he fell on the floor. With that everything just went to the wrong side, all of the guards ran to their side protecting them from getting pushed around or anything in that nature. JYJ being gentlemen and one of them feeling something towards one of the girls stepped forward and protected them from their fans.

 

 

Jaejoong’s eyes just went right at Dara when he heard the fans got through, pushing aside his cart he fastened his pace towards her side right in time when one fan got to her.

 

 

“Are you okay” Jaejoong asked, looking down at the girl with his hand right above her head and putting force so she wouldn’t get crashed against the wall. “I’m fine but are you?” she asked, looking behind him and saw the crazy fans pushing their way to get to them.

 

 

Good thing the situation was controlled but the situation between the 2 just got more complicated than it has to be. She thanked him for doing that and after they just said bye to each other and got to their ride to go to the hotel they’re going to be staying in.

 

 

“Unnie is something wrong?” Chaerin asked, noticing the silence coming from the second oldest in the group. Ever since they got in the van all she’s been doing is looking outside the window and kept silent for the whole duration of the ride. They weren’t particularly worried about what’s going on but they wanted to know what’s bothering her so they can help.

 

 

 Dara haven’t really told anyone about the guy she met since she thought it was just like a one night stand kind, without the of course. She felt it wasn’t something they need to know since she wasn’t confused about anything or needed to talk to someone about it but now that Kim Jaejoong entered her life and with all what he did she’s sort of questioning her feelings about the other guy that she was sure she has totally fallen in love with.

 

 

“Nothing’s wrong, I’m just a bit tired that’s all” She smiled to the leader, assuring them she’s fine and there is nothing to worry about. They all just nodded but the oldest squinted her eyes at her and knows well enough there’s something she’s not telling them.

 

 

They finally got to the hotel but much to their surprise and much to fate’s side their rooms were just right in front of theirs and since the other members of the groups left for their free day already so with their bags and the card for their room they met again in the elevator.

 

 

“What room are your girls in nuna?” Jaejoong broke off the silence.

 

 

‘Oh yeah, I’m older than him’ Dara chuckled to herself but just smiled. “Ummm… We’re in room 201 and 202. How about you guys?” she asked. They had enough awkward moments already and so they both decided to stop with that. “205 and 206” he answered shortly and the elevator opened up, welcoming them to their floor.

 

 

“Aigoo” she sighed when it came back again.

 

 

“See you later then nuna” he said, not even realizing they were already in front of their room. “Later” she said and both doors closed at the same time with two of them leaning back on it.

 

 

 

 

................................................................What do you guys think?..........................................................................

..........................................................The second part would be coming soon.............................................................

 

 

TEASER ..... not really ... I planning on putting up another story, it's going to be chaptered along with MVL when I get back to it. Updates wouldn't be like everyday or everyweek but I'll put up one when I have something to put up. It would be up here when i'm done with this fic ...... 

 

 

WELCOME TO SeoulG High you