First Date

First Date

After I read it, I ask him why did he do that.

HyunMi: Oppa, why did you do that? 
Dongho: I just want to be with you so I do that. Why? Is there something wrong about it? This is just the way I can be wiht you. I can't really say this in person. That's why I'm so happy and thankful today. (*laughs)
HyunMi: I really don't know why you're doing this. I can't understand. 
Dongho: Don't understand what?
HyunMi: I don't know. Maybe I'm just confused or what? I can't understand. (*confused)
Dongho: Why confused?
HyunMi: I really don't know what I feel now. I think because I'm nervous with you? (*laughs)
Dongho: What did I tell you? I said that you should be comfortable with me right? (*worry)
HyunMi: Oppa, why your face looks worried? Did I do something wrong?
Dongho: No, I just want you to feel comfortable with me. I don't want something that will make you stay away from me just because of the things that you feel. (*worry)
HyunMi: ahh~ (leans at his shoulders.) Mian. (Sorry.)
Dongho: Gwaenchana~ (Its ok.) So please, don't be like that. Arasseo? (understand?)
HyunMi: Arrasseo. (Get it. )

After a while, we already got off the bus. Then, he company me while walking home. While walking, we talked about all the things that happened to us that day. We are very happy. And then, we already came to our house. Its already time to say goodbye.

HyunMi: Oppa, it¡¦s very happy today. I'm so happy with you.
Dongho: Me too. I thank you for considering this as a date. This is my first date and it was so happy. I really thank you.
HyunMi: Me too. It's my first and I'm so happy that it was happened to be with you. I can't say anyhting, just thank you and I feel so happy. 
Dongho: Uuhhhmmm.. I think you should go now. Its a bit cold here. You'll catch a cold. Oppa will worry. (*laughs)
HyunMi: You should go too. You should be careful while going home oppa. I hope you can go home safe.
Dongho: Arasseo.
HyunMi: Annyeong oppa! Be safe!
Dongho: Arasseo.

Then, when I turned back already, he called me. I thought he forgot something or what.

Dongho: HyunMi shi~
HyunMi: Oh~ waeyo?

He just hugged me and I'm very clueless of what's going on. Then, he started to talk.

Dongho: I wish this day would never end. This day is my happiest day. 
HyunMi: (*smile) Can you just hide your happiness for a while? (*laughs) Oppa, I'm going already.
Dongho: Please stay for a while. 
HyunMi: Ok.
Dongho: HyunMi shi~
HyunMi: Oh?
Dongho: What if I tell you that I love you? What would you do?
HyunMi: What? (*laughs)
Dongho: Be serious. What if tell you such a thing? 
HyunMi: Uhhmmm.. I think its just ok. I don't know how will I react. (*laughs)
Dongho: What if I really tell you now? What if I tell you now that I love you and I want to be your boyfriend? 
HyunMi: Oppa, what are you saying? 
Dongho: HyunMi shi~ (*unsure)
HyunMi: Oppa..
Dongho: HyunMi shi~ Saranghae! Saranghae! Saranghae! I really don't know how to say it. I'm sorry if I can't tell you this. Chwiseonghaeyo. (Sorry.) 
HyunMi: Huh? J-jinjja? (really?) You love me? Uuhhh.. etteokhae? (What will I do?) a-are you sure?
Dongho: HyunMi shi, Saranghae! I hope you'll not feel awkward. HyunMi shi, do you love me too? (*worry)
HyunMi: You? (*laughs) No, I dont.
Dongho: W-waeyo?
HyunMi: I don't know. 
Dongho: HyunMi shi~ I promise you I will be good to you. I really love you. 
hyunMi: I'm sorry. 
Dongho: Hey, don't be like this.
HyunMi: Oppa..
Dongho: Wae?
HyunMi: You know.. I'm sorry if I don't love you because..
Dongho: What?
HyunMi: Because I love, love, love, love, love, love you!!! (*smile)
Dongho: What? (*confused)
HyunMi: Oppa! Why are you like that. I won¡¦t say it again. (*laughs)
Dongho: What again? I really didn't get it. Mian.
HyunMi: I don't love you because I love, love, love, love, love, love you! Arasseo? (*smile)
Dongho: Jinjja? Prove it.
HyunMi: Shireo. (I don't want.) You, prove it.
Dongho: Me? Eotteokhae? 
HyunMi: I don't know with you.
Dongho: (*laughs. Then, he pinch my cheeks and plays with it.) Kwiyeopda~ (cute~)
HyunMi: Oppa, stop it. It hurts.
Dongho: Shirohae! (*laughs)
HyunMi: (Then, I pinch his cheeks too. He's so cute!) How come you become so cute? You're cuter than me. (*laughs)
Dongho: (I pinch his cheeks harder. His cheeks becomes red.) Ya~! Let go, it hurts!                                                                                  HyunMi: (*laughs) 

Dongho: You know, you look good when you laugh.
HyunMi: Jinjja?
Dongho: Of course. (then, he grabs me to him.)
HyunMi: Oppa, what are you doing?
Dongho: (Slightly going nearer and nearer to me.)
HyunMi: Op--! (Then, he slightly kissed me.) 
Dongho: HyunMi shi~ Saranghae~ Yaksokhae. (Promise.)
HyunMi: Oppa..
Dongho: (*hugs me) Saranghae.
HyunMi: Oppa, you're the first person who said I love you to me so many times. (*teary eyed)
Dongho: Are you crying?
HyunMi: Ani. (No.) Maybe I just feel happy. Oppa, saranghaeyo. I never thought that this would happen to me. Me and you? I thought its impossible at first, but now we're together. Oppa, I don't know what brings you to me but now is more important for me.
Dongho: Even for me. I'm really happy that I'm with you.
HyunMi: (*looks at the watch.) hgk! Oppa, its already late. You should go home now. 
Dongho: (*looks at his watch) Oh~ you're right. Maybe goodbye for now? (*laughs)
HyunMi: Oppa, please make sure that you can go home safe. I'll call you later, arasseo?
Dongho: Yes ma'am! (Then, hurriedly kiss me in the cheeks.)
HyunMi: Oppa, what's that? (*shocked)
Dongho: Goodbye kiss? (*laugh) Ok, I'd better go now. You, go now. Its a bit dark already, ok? Annyeong! Saranghae!
HyunMi: Jalkka! (bye!) Saranghaeyo!
Dongho: (*waves goodbye.)

 

 

 

~ THE END ~