First Date

First Date

While walking, he feels that my hands are shaking. Then, he asks me what's the problem.

Dongho: Hey, are you ok? (*worry)
HyunMi: Yes, why? Is there something wrong?
Dongho: Look at your hands. Its shaking. Are you ok?
HyunMi: ahh~ This is nothing. Don't mind it. Maybe its just cold here. Don't worry about me, let's just walk. (But, Dongho gets my hand and makes me feel warm.)
Dongho: I think its kinda cold out here. Maybe you need some place to be warm?
HyunMi: No, I'm ok. Don't mind me. (But, he just hold my hand. I feel that he will not let it go unless I fell warm already.)
Dongho: No, its ok. Let me do it.
HyunMi: uuhhhmmmm.. Ok. Thank you.

Then, we pass by a souvenir shop along the way. He tells me that we should buy something that we can remember our first date. But, I feel awkward knowing that we¡¦re going on a date already. I just can't say it to him. But, I just follow him so he could not notice it.

Dongho: Hey, wanna buy something from that souvenir shop? I think we should have something that could makes us remember our first date. What do you think?
HyunMi: Are you sure? Don¡¦t you think its too much?
Dongho: No, I think its not. (Goes to the store and found a keychain with initials on it.) Do you think this is ok already? 
HyunMi: A keychain? Uuhhmmm.. its ok.
Dongho: Yours are my initials and mine are yours. Ok?
HyunMi: uuhhhmmm.. ok.

Then, we already buy the keychains. He gave me one of it and said to me that I should not lose it. 

Dongho: You should not lose it. Understand?
HyunMi: Of course. You said its important?
Dongho: Yes. If you lose it, I will be gone. (*laughs) 
HyunMi: Dongho shi~ (*smile)
Dongho: Ne? (Yes?)
HyunMi: (Hugs him tightly.) Gomawo (Thank you.) You really made me happy today. I enjoy this day with you.. really enjoyed it.
Dongho: (*shocked) W-what.. was t-that.. for? 
HyunMi: Its nothing. I just want to thank you. Uhhmmm.. by the way, what goes to your mind and you do this? I just want to know.
Dongho: Do what?
HyunMi: Why did you date me? I'm really not ready for this but I can't do anything because its here already. And, why me? 
Dongho: You, I date you because I know that you're just simple and that's why I like about you. You really care for other people and I can really see it. You don't want disturbing people when they are into something. And, you're friendly. Even if its an older ones or just kids. You can really do it. That's what I like from you. I think its one of the best date of my life.
HyunMi: You know, maybe its not. (*laughs)
Dongho: Why not? 
HyunMi: Its the best of the best! (*laughs)
Dongho: (*smile) Yes! You're right! (Hugs me.)

After a while of walking, I already feel so tired. And, its kinda dark already so we decided to go home.

HyunMi: Dongho shi~ Do you think its time to go home already? Its kinda dark. Maybe we can go home?
Dongho: Uhhmmm.. yes, of course. You look so tired already. 
Bianca: Ok.

Then, we go to a bus stop to wait. Dongho will company me in our house. Then, somehow he ask me again something. 

Dongho: HyunMi shi~ 
HyunMi: Waeyo? (Why?)
Dongho: I'm older than you right?
HyunMi: Ne. (Yes.)
Dongho: So, why you're not calling me oppa?
HyunMi: I feel so awkward with you and I don't think that its ok for you if I call you oppa. I'm sorry if I can't do that just because I feel awkward. 
Dongho: Its ok for me if you call me oppa. And, I want you to feel comfortable when you're with me. Ok? 
HyunMi: Ok. I'm sorry.
Dongho: Its ok now. Don't mind it. (*Stands up) HyunMi shi~ there's the bus already.
HyunMi: Oh~ Ok.

Then, we got on the bus. When we seated, I feel so sleepy already. I feel so tired.

HyunMi: Oppa, is it ok for you if I sleep?
Dongho: Of course. Its ok. Sleep now. You look tired already. Take a rest. I will just wake you up when we get there already. (Places my head in his shoulders.)
HyunMi: Is my head heavy? (*laughs) I don't feel like sleeping already. 
Dongho: Do you want me to sing?
HyunMi: Sing? (*laughs) If you want to do it, its ok.
Dongho: What do you want me to sing?
HyunMi: It's up to you. Its ok for me whatever you want.
Dongho: Ok. Here I go. (*sings) Loneliness is always been a friend of mine, I'm leaving my life in your hands. People say I'm crazy and that I am blind, risking it all in a glimpse. And how you got me blind is still a mystery, I can't get you out of my head. Don't care what is written in your history, as long as you're here with me..
HyunMi: Wow~! (*Claps) You improved already. (*laughs)
Dongho: (*smile) Kamsahamnida HyunMi shi~ Oh~ by the way, look at this. (gives me his phone.)
HyunMi: What's this?
Dongho: Read that message.
HyunMi: What is this about?
Dongho: Just read it.

When I read it, I knew that it was about what Dongho oppa did. I was so shocked that he really did that. He send texts messages to all of our friends except me, to tell them that I can't go through my plan because I have something else to do and I need his help. He just tell my friends that I told him to speak for me. He said that I will be very busy today. 

(text message)
Good morning guys! happy.gif Bianca said that she can't go through with her plans for today. For those who want to go with her, we're sorry. She said that it is very important and I don't know what it is. Thank you guys! Have a nice day!