I am Tiffany

I Am

Unique

Tiffany Profile:

Stage Name: Brighter than Jewels TIFFANY (보석보다 빛나는 티파니 – boseok boda bitnaneun Tiffany)
Birth Name: Stephanie Hwang (스테파니 황)
Korean Name: Hwang Mi-young (황미영)
Nicknames: Fany, DdilFany (clumsy Fany), AjumNy, Mushroom, T-Manager / Manager Hwang, Myong, Jackson Hwang
Position: Lead Vocalist
Date of Birth: August 1, 1989
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Blood type: O
Sibling(s): 1 older sister (Michelle Hwang), 1 older brother (Leo Hwang)
Language: Korean, English (Fluent), Chinese (Basic), Japanese (Basic), Spanish (Basic)
Specialty: Flute, English
Casted: 2004 SM Casting System; 2004 CJ/KMTV (USA-LA) Contest 1st Place
Training Duration: 3 Years 7 Months
School: Korea Kent Foreign School (K.K.F.S.)  [graduated]

 

Quotes:

Tiffany: “I love you. Sone, saranghaeyo.”

Tiffany: “Our loving fans, I can’t say anything else but to say that we love you. Thank you for always giving us energy and cheering us on. We will try to be more hard working!”

 

“Since last year I have been thinking that I am very fortunate. Because last year when I debuted, I gave many thanks to god for letting me have eight new family members, and this year I am very pleased to spend my birthday together with everyone here. There is a letter I wrote to SNSD members on my birthday. I wanted to read out the same letter to fans. It was a very long letter but in short, thank you for becoming a part of our family. In a family, we encouter happiness but also sadness, or good things but also bad things, however, let’s be together forever until the end. I love you.”

 

 

“Everybody goes through a tough time and I thought I wasn’t ready or I would want it to stop, but now I’m thanking god for each and every obstacle because he is only trying to bring the best out in us. So I’ll pray that he too will give you guys the wisdom and the strength to get through whatever is going on.”

 

 

“As much as you want to do it and as much as you put into it, that’s exactly how much it comes back to you.”

 

 

“God is not helping me just so that I can live well alone. I also want to be a good example to younger fans.”

 

“I definitely think that it’s not a far away dream as long as it has that much passion and the passion gives you responsibility.”

 

”I want to continue singing. As I get older, I want to be a singer that has an endless passion for music and stage performances.”

 

 

“There were many things that happened for us to get here, but we were able to finally get here with trust and love for each other.”

“When we won first place, we cried a lot. The moment when they announced we won first place, I had a brief flashback of our nine months preparation period. I felt so grateful for those who helped us. We wanted to tell them how thankful we were.”