I Am Yuri

I Am

WILL

Yuri Profile:

 

Profile : Yuri
Birth name: Kwon Yuri (Hangul: 권유리; Hanja: 權侑莉)
Date of birth: December 5, 1989 (1989-12-05) (age 20)
Discovery: 2001 SM 1st Annual Youth Best Contest
School(s): NeungGok High School
Position : Lead Dancer
Height: 167cm | Blood type: AB

Yuri joined the label when she took 1st place in the 2001 1st SM Youth Best Dancer Contest. She appeared in TVXQ’s “Beautiful Life” music video and had a small role as a ballerina in Super Junior’s first movie, Attack on the Pin-Up Boys. She also had a small role in a television segment, “The King’s Boyfriend,” which was part of the 2005–2006 KMTV Super Junior documentary, Super Junior Show. Yuri also played a part in the sitcom Unstoppable Marriage alongside Sooyoung.

 

Yuri Quotes: 

"As we grow older, I don't think people would want to see us shaking lollipops and acting all cute. Instead, they would want us to strive to perfect ourselves as artists. If that's the case, then we're confident that we can be such artists." - SNSD Yuri (Win Win Ep.11, 2010)

"Thank you so much to the staff who took nine average girls and turned them into SNSD." - SNSD Yuri (Melon Music Award, 16th Dec 2009)

 "I think it thanks to all the loving fans over anything else. This is not a day for us to be congratulated but a day for us to congratulate the fans. We can only shine brightest as SNSD when SNSD stand on one stage as nine." - SNSD Yuri (GDA, 9th Dec 2010)

"I think it's great that a group of friends are pursuing a single dream and creating amazing memories in the process." - SNSD Yuri (Midnight TV Entertainment, 11th Nov 2010)

"How long do we rest? Around 4 hours. We fill up the sleep we don't get during travel time. It's fine." - SNSD Yuri (Y-Star Live Power Music, 2nd May 2010)

"While we were doing our promotions, there were a lot of times when I was exhausted and tired, but since the other members were beside me.. If it wasn't for those friends, the amount of love that I'm receiving right now as a member of SNSD, I could never have received that if I'm alone." - SNSD Yuri (Invincible Youth Ep.1, 2009)

"During these nine months, we really held on to each other and guided each other and pushed each other. And I'm so happy that we were able to have those precious times together. We've been through so much together so let's..together..leap even stronger now. And...I love you." - SNSD Yuri (Taeyeon's Chin Chin Radio, 13th January 2009).

 

I am Girls Generation