I Am Seohyun

I Am

Different

Seohyun Profile:

 

Birth name: Seo Joo-hyun (Hangul: 서주현 | Hanja: 徐珠賢)
DOB: June 28, 1991
Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
Height: 168cm | Blood type: A

Group maknae.
Released two singles, Oppa Nappa and Mabinogi, with Jessica and Tiffany (2008)
Duet with trot singer Ju hyun-mi in JjaRaJaJja (2009)
Starred on variety show We Got Married with CNBlue’s Jung Yong-hwa (2010)
Solo in It’s Ok Even If It Hurts – drama OST for Kim Soo Roo (2010)
Voiced for animated film Despicable Me (2010)
Featured in Let’s Go – G20 Seoul Summit OST (2010)
Solo in Journey – drama OST for Paradise Ranch (2011)
Duet with Suju’s Donghae in Dreams Come True – charity song for UNICEF (2011)
Duet with Yoon Gun in Don’t Say No (2012)
Co-host of MBC’s Music Core with Taeyeon and Tiffany (2012)
Released mini-album Twinkle with Taeyeon and Tiffany (2012)

Seohyun Quotes:

Seohyun: "I am still a student. My classmates study really hard, so I feel like I should too. But they always say things like "You don't have to," "Aren't you busy?" "Just give up, you have another way." But I don't think that's right. There's no reason for me to give up, I didn't quit high school."
-----------
Seohyun: "Entertainers have no brain...I get frustrated when I hear things like that from people. We have different goals. We have our own ways. I try to do the best I can, but still..."
-----------
Sooyoung: "Seohyun's so pure that if Seohyun wasn't a singer, she'd still be singing nursery rhymes. Seohyun watches TV until 2am in the morning. What she watches is the cartoon channel."
-----------
Sunny: "And then despite the fact that she's the maknae, she really doesn't seem like it. She's so young and pure to the point that she still loves children stories. But without her, we cannot be SNSD. Our Seohyun."
-----------
Seohyun: "I take everything a bit too seriously. My unnies think so too. There are times where I don't take jokes well. There are many times when I'm too shy."
Yuri: "Good points."
Seohyun: "Good points? Didn't we have to say our bad points?"
(joke being that Seohyun took Yuri's quote too seriously while talking about being too serious)
-----------
Hyoyeon: "Seohyun didn't come home last night"
Seohyun: "I was at my parents."
Hyoyeon: "You liar. You always call your boyfriend your "mom". You always say you went home."
Seohyun: "What? That's you!"
Sooyoung: "You always tell us you went to see your mom. You were meeting your boyfriend, right?"
Seohyun: "Do you really think so? Do you think I have a boyfriend?"
Sooyoung: "That's what we'd like to think, since you have no interest in boys."

 

I Am Girls Generation