I Am Sooyoung

I Am

Natural

Sooyoung Profile: 

 

Birth name: Choi Soo-young (Hangul: 최수영 | Hanja: 崔秀英)
DOB: February 10, 1990
Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
Height: 170cm | Blood type: O

Made a brief debut (2002) in Japan as pop duo Route φ with Marina Takahashi
DJ for ChunJi Radio with Super Junior’s Sungmin (2007)
Played a part in the sitcom Unstoppable Marriage alongside Yuri (2007)
Duet with Yuri in Must – drama OST for Working Mom (2008)
Played a part in movie Hello Schoolgirl (2008)
Wrote the lyrics for How Great Is Your Love (2011)
Starred in drama The 3rd Hospital (2012)

Sooyoung Quotes:

 "Nine people who are very different from each others, have now become one." - Choi Sooyoung (Golden Disk Award, 10th Dec 2010)

 "To my precious members, who I hope to be with forever, I love you and thank you so much." - Choi Sooyoung (Melon Music Award, 16th Dec 2009)

"You asked us about teamwork, but really there is no secret. We just live like sisters." - Choi Sooyoung (source unknown)

 "I really wish that we all stay healthy so we can spend a longer time together as a group." - Choi Sooyoung (Midnight TV Entertainment, 11th Nov 2010)

 "Seohyun's so pure that if Seohyun wasn't a singer, she'd still be singing nursery rhymes. Seohyun watches TV until 2am in the morning. What she watches is the cartoon channel." - Choi Sooyoung (source unknown)

"When I was there, I took the underground trains...(talking about her days in Route 0). Now when we arrive at the airport, there are cars waiting for us. So when I went this time, I felt humbled. What I couldn't do alone then has become possible because I'm together with these eight. They all became even more precious to me." - Choi Sooyoung (Night Star Ep.27, 2010)

"I guess it's because they've lived apart from their families for so long, but whenever there's a difficult time for them, they hide it.. Taeyeon and Tiffany both, we know that you're both weak so stop trying to act strong and talk to me. We're a family so I want us to share with each other." - Choi Sooyoung (Taeyeon's Chin Chin Radio, 13th January 2009).

 

I Am Girls Generation