In the Summer

E=MC2 is way EASIER!

 

 

 

 

Kring!!!!!!!

 

The bell rang loudly indicated that class had started on the fine sunny day. While the sun was showering its happy light, there was boy who was running rapidly to the class while brushing his black brownish hair so that it would be neater.

 

On the other hand, Yoohee was carrying a bunch of exercise books to the teacher’s room as they promised to send it early in the morning. And she was assigned to collect it as she was the chemistry’s mentor. But while she was walking slowly carrying those bunches heavy books, a guy ran towards her and bump! The guy fell on her and all the books scattered all over the corridor.

 

“Ouch!” Yoohee whined.

“Oh great! Now I late even more and yeah, thanks to you!” He sounded furious.

Yoohee who was hurt turned angrier. It was obviously he was the one who wrong! He ran by not even looking to anything.

“What? I’m the one who make you even late? Hello! It was obvious that you’re the one who fell onto me!” She braved herself facing the guy who fell on her. But then, seeing the guy made her froze.

“Kim Myungsoo!” she thought.

 

Well who wouldn’t freeze if they Kim Myungsoo fell on them, even though it was very hurt. Kim Myungsoo was the kingka of the school along with his Group the Infinite and he was famously known as one of the most handsome guy in the school along with yeah, INFINITE.

 

“Whatever! Talking to you is just wasting my precious time!” He stood up and brushed the dirt on his shirt and just moved on.

 

Yoohee who was in awe was left alone.

 

“What a brat!” Her mind nagged while both of her hands obligated picking up the books.

 

.........

 

Yoohee’s pov

 

“Oh my god! Blitzers got the footage for Infinite’s summer holiday! This is so cool!” Jinhee, my best friend shouted.

 

But well, it’s not only her who was shouting, but most of the girls are screaming over our school tabloid. Our school tabloid was really a daebak! They had everything that people want to read most, yeah the gossips! And obviously, the main target of the gossips was the Infinite. They are not just only a bunch of handsome boys but they were also bunch of rich kids. As expected from the Woolim Academy’s kingkas.

 

“I can’t believe that they were spending their summer with those girls from Soul Highschool!” Jinhee was still observing the school tabloid with her big sparkle eyes.

“What so weird about that, they are from elite girl school.” I munched my sandwiches.

“Yoohee, don’t you think Myungsoo looks so cute with this girl! Right?” Jinhee showed me the picture of Myungsoo with a beautiful girl strolling around the beach.

“Yeah! She’s Suzy! The beauty pageant of Seoul this year. Isn’t she’s pretty?” Misa out of nowhere joined us even before I can answer Jinhee question.

“Whatever...” I thought.

 

 

this is my very first shortfic! i hope you enjoy :) don't forget to comment and subscribe! :)