82 Days.

92 days

"Wake up, Ji Ahn." Bora whispers as she nudges Ji Ahn to which she shakes Bora's hand off her.
“You’re parents have gone out.” She said as Bora lifted Ji Ahn so that she was sitting up on her bed. Bora gave a small giggle and pulled Ji Ahn to her feet. She pushed Ji Ahn to the bathroom and takes a purple toothbrush and applies mint toothpaste on it and shoves it into Ji Ahn's mouth.
"Now brush." Bora demanded. Ji Ahn smiled and began to slowly brush as Bora left the room and walked downstairs to the kitchen area where she had prepared rice and Budae Jiigae (부대찌개). After a minute or two, Ji Ahn walked downstairs wearing a loose top and denim shorts. She walks towards the delicious aroma and sits herself down on a stool and digs in. 

Suddenly, Bora announces,
"We're going to America in exactly 2 hours." She looked at her watch and back at Ji Ahn to notice that the spoon and rice was falling out of . 
"Shut your mouth, rice is falling out." She giggles.
"Care to explain?" Ji Ahn says as she puts her spoon down on the table. Bora gives a small sheepish giggle and sits down on a stool next to Ji Ahn.
"You're life has been hectic. Hasn't it?" Bora asks and Ji Ahn gives a small nod.
"You know how, you wanted to go to America? And I have loads of money to blow..." Bora trails off.  "I have decided to send to you an adventure with your very best friend, me!" Bora exclaims. 
"And I took your battery out of your phone and chucked it somewhere. Trust me; don't even bother looking for it. It's somewhere... not in this house." Bora continued as she stole glances your way. Ji Ahn looked down as she decided that it was for the best and she did deserve a holiday. 
"How long?" Ji Ahn cautiously asked.
"About, a month and a bit." Bora replied as she bit her lip.
"But, I'm going to die in less than three months." Ji Ahn squeaked.
"I know, but this might be a change for you to explore places where you wanted to go. We don't have to spend a whole month in America, but, it's a start." Bora explained.
"Okay, let's go." Ji Ahn said without a second thought.

"Do you think she's ignoring me?" Woohyun asked a guy with small squinty eyes.
"Well, you confessed to her... and then she rejected you... so, yes." He replied.
"Sunggyu hyung, was it that bad to confess to her?" Woohyun asked with his small puppy dog eyes.
"Hey, you know I don't like those eyes you give me." Sunggyu glared. Woohyun gave a pout and stared at his phone eagerly waiting for a phone call.
“What if she ran away?” Someone with blue hair asked.
“That’s impossible, why would she run away from this, Dongwoo-ah?” Woohyun laughed, although he felt something was wrong.

Ji Ahn and Bora took a taxi to the airport after taking as much as they could in their luggage. Since Bora was rich, she could have gone with nothing in her hands and could buy whatever she wanted in America. They took their flight, and during the ride, Ji Ahn couldn’t help but to think of Woohyun and his confession.