#8

Two-riffic Twins ^_^ ~EDITING~

http://youtu.be/QTCXEQ3zmUY

(La Di Da Di by CROSS GENE)

 

Author's pov

"Here's your schedule." said the school's clerk as she handed her the schedule. Soojin lets a small bow and thanked her. She sighed and walk out from the school office. Out of blue,her phone started to ring.She lets out another sigh and answer the call.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Appa?Nae..I took the schedule already."

"Tsk..Do you really think i'll ditch at the first day of school?"

"nae..bye" she said as she hung the call.'This father of mine' she thought while shaking her head.

 

Soojin's pov

I was deep in thought; not paying attention on where i was walking and end up bumping someone. I fall down straight on my and i heard the person i bumped into scolding at me. I look up and saw a quite familiar face.

"Yah! Look at what you have done to my uniform! Aish..pabo"

*Have i meet him somewhere before...* "Annyeong?Hello? Yah~crazy girl! Earth calling you" he said as he waved his hand infront of my face;which make me snapped out of my thought.

I stand straight on my feet. "Shorty," i uttered in English. As i was about to walk away, a hand grip my wrist. I turned back and look at the guy i bumped into titling his head, "Excuse me? Are you calling me shorty?" he asked me in disbelief. I pulled my wrist away and give him a stern look. He then slamp his hand on the line of lockers beside us. "Yah! I'm talking to you!" he yelled.*huh,kingka much?* "well, what do you want me to say?" i asked calmly. I saw him; trying to hide his shocked face. I mentally chuckled. "Say sorry, for bumping into me, and for calling me shorty," he replied. I laughed sarcastically. "what if i don't want to? What would you do?" i crossed my arms and walk a step nearer him. "huh, are you challenging me? A nerdy like you is nothing compared to me.I'm the hot kingka LJoe, you know?!" he raised his voice. I then look around us, realizing that people are crowding and looking at us. I rolled my eyes,irritated. "L.Joe my ," i scoffed and walk away. *Better not making any scene on the first day of school,right?* I take a last glance at the so-called-kingka-LJoe and smirked. What a priceless face, hmph! *I bet this year will be so much fun* I thought and continue walking.

 

LJoe's POV

Blink.

Blink.Blink.

*Is this...real?* I pinched my arm. "Ouch! So it's real," I mumbled. People are still staring at me. "Yah! Don't you guys have life??!!!", I barked and they scattered away. "Tsk...OMG", i face-palmed myself,reliezing that i'm already late from meeting my friends.
 

 

 

**********************************************************

At last~ an update :) Hope you guys enjoy it . Sorry if it was ish ._. I mean like, how am I suppose to make this guy sounds like a snobish kingka?! look at him !

 

 

 

 

 

 

isn't that cute?OMG! Can't stop spazzing over this kid.. I might ruin my own story :p

Please do comment ^^ Its inspired me so much :D I would like to thanks all my subscribers and readers *flying kiss* Have a nice day ^^