#2

Two-riffic Twins ^_^ ~EDITING~

http://youtu.be/1h6AkbLlntM

(Imagine by BTOB)

 

* still flashback *

 

Mr.Park POV

10 days passed . I thought they would be better . Guess what ??? NO !!! A BIG NO !!! at the first 10 days ,they just didn't talk to each other .. but now ,they fight .. Yeah ,my twins daughter's fight was scarier than boys fight you know ?? Since when my lovely and cute twin daughters become a problematic girls ?? Yaebo ... If you're watching us from you place,i'm so sorry .. please ... I need you help ...

 

Soorin POV

It has been almost 2 weeks. Unnie will now study in Korea . Maybe appa was worried about her wellbeing at her boarding school.Not only appa. I'm kind of worried about her too.Well, thats mean she's going to attend the same school with me,right? Woah~ we never went to the same school before; except when we're still in kindergarten. She's always popular than me. Its not that i'm a wallflower or something but people will always compared us -which twin is prettier,which twin is smarter, which twin is more sociable and warm- Its not i'm hating unnie either but people makes us like rivals. We're close back then. But now ,it's kind of weird. She only nod or shock her head. I miss her voice .. And trust me ,her reaction is annoying !!! Not only you who're sad about mom ,unnie !! Appa and I too .. She's selfish .. SELFISH !

 

~At that night~

 

"Girls, it's dinner time already. Ppali," Appa's voice rang throughout the mansion. A few while later, unnie and I came downstairs and take our seats. Silence take over the dining room. Our father decided the break the silence mood, "Appa cooked this myself,you know?". "Nae," I replied, just to make him feels better. I started to dig my food and relieze that Soojin is still staring at her food. Their father lets out a soft chuckle.

"Soojin-ah, if the chicken is still alive, i'm sure it will blushing right now," he joked. She didn't react anything. Getting slightly annoyed,I kicked her leg under the table, causing her to yelp in pain. "Yah! What was that for?!!" she barked. I shrugged and continue eating her food happily. Getting pissed off with me, she stood and grab my collar. Okay, now this is too much. It was her fault for being such an ignorant person. I pushed her shoulders, making her stumbles backward. "You really want to pick a fight?!" I growled. She lunged forward and attacked me by pulling my hair. Our fight didn't last long since Appa had broke our fight. "I'm so disappointed with you guys," he said softly. "But she started it first!", we shouted in unison; pointing to each other. Appa just shook his head and continued, "I want both of you to meet someone tomorrow". He walked to his room. "Bwoh?!?! who ?!?" we asked. But our question were left unanswered.

 

 

A/N : THE TWINS ARE COMING SOON .. HIHIHI <3

 

 

 

EDITED (19 DECEMBER 2012)

 

227.gif227.gif227.gif