#4

Two-riffic Twins ^_^ ~EDITING~

http://youtu.be/cohP1e6Ck1E

(Girlfriend by TEEN TOP)

 

Soorin P.O.V

So , everything goes well .. bla...bla..bla...(wow ! never knew i'm so lazy to tell about the meeting between the twins). We are on our way home. Silence take over us until appa decided to cheer the mood; as always . "so , how was it ?" he asked . " It's cool to meet my favorite idol~" I beamed. Appa is staring at unnie whom didn't join the chat . Hmm .. she's listening music through her earphone so she can't hear our conversation. I poke her waist ande ended up receiving a dead stare for her. I told her to pull the earphone . Appa asked his question again . "Great" , she replied . "Great ? what a simple answer " appa chuckled . "Soorin-ah , which one is your bias ?"he asked me . I chocked on the water i was drinking and unnie is laughing at me. "Wae? are you okay ?" appa asked . I nods . And silence again. well , i'm quite shock for the question actually.

 

Soojin & Soorin Telepathy :

Soojin : Shock huh ? hahahah

Soorin : oh , shut up >:(

Soojin : yo , cool dongsaeng .. bias huh ? hrumm .. don't you have a boyfriend already?

Soorin : eh ? N..no ..

Soojin : wanna know a fun fact sis ?*excitedly*

Soorin : what ?

Soojin : You can never lie to your twins *poker face*

Soorin : Dang !!! stop reading my mind , you ert !!

Soojin :*chuckled* okay , so , does the L.Joe boy cute ? bwahahahaha *evil laugh*

Soorin : UNNIEEE !!!!

Soojin : Hahaha, mian. Appa is staring at us now .. And it's creepy ._.

Soorin : yyeah, i knew . unnie ?

Soojin : huh ?

Soorin : you like them don't you ? hehehe

Soojin : who ? *innocent face*

Soorin : the twin dongsaengs !!!

Soojin : NO !! you know i hate dongsaengs !! *pokerface*

Soorin : know something unnie ?

Soojin : What ? *pokerface*

Soorin : You can never tell lies to your twins . And stop poker face 'ing' me !!!

Soojin : yah , copy-cat !! and i'm not their crazy fans like you . I don't even know them before :p

Soorin : whatever .. They're cute <3<3<3 and their songs are catchy too !!!

Soojin : whatever *rolls eyes*

Mr.Park : Girls , how could you leave me alone ?!?

Twins : Arggh !!! appa ?? what are you doing in our telepathy ?!?!

Mr.Park : you leave me alone !!

Soorin : how can you get in here ?!?!

Mr.Park : ouh .. I broke the code >:)

 

Soojin POV

Okay , we're home now . I'm laying on my bed while reading my novel. Me and Soorin has different room . Who cares we're twins or not ?? I needs a HUGE space to keep my novel and books and she needs BIGGER SPACE to keep all her make-up , fancy clothes and what-so-ever her stuffs are . But now she's in my room since her laptop broke down and she wants to use mine . "Unnie , come here" she called me . I rolled my eyes and keeps ignoring her while continue reading my novel . She pouts after receiving a not so wanted reaction from me. "Unnie !!!" "What ?!?!" I yelled at her back ."I want to show you this" she said while pointing to the laptop screen .. I sigh , ruffles my hair and went towards her .. "What ?"i asked her . "HEhehe .. enjoy .."she said . ouh .. Youtube ...

.

http://youtu.be/ygGtpQb79eU?hd=1

(Boyfriend-boyfriend mv)

 

End of video . "So ?"she asked me ."What ?" "They were great right ?" I nods . "Hehehe .. And you seems to have more interest on him, right?", she asked while pointing to a boy wearing a red cap in the video. "Huh ? how did you knew it ?" "I have sixth sense when it came to my Soojin Unnie love interest ." she retorted. "Yeah right..", I scoffed. I leaned back and sprawled on my bed. "His name is No Minwoo," she mumbled but load enough for me to hear. No Minwoo,huh? I thought and fell into a deep slumber.

 

 

 

Min+Woo+22.bmp

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Oh yeah !!! another update !!! Thanks a lot to all my readers and subscribers .. You guys really meant to me <3 i'm touched :') . LOL !!!

Please comment :) :) :)

you   ,

Saranghae <3<3<3