It Girl! ^__~!

For The First Time Lovers..

Chaerin's POV

So? Here we are..Parang UNIV. Hahaha..see? Sungmin Oppa can't resist me! He always following my rules and it was the best i think?

Chaerin: Oppa?
Sungmin: Neh?
Chaerin: You know that I will pass this Test right?
Sungmin: Hhhmm,So?
Chaerin: Oppa! Your so rude& queit! Can you pls. talk a little??
Sungmin: What will I say? Say that I hate this Univ.? Huh?! Your so unfair Chaerin.
Chaerin: and so ? you are!! You have no choice! you told it to Mom and Dad and that's it! Be thankful that this Univ. is not that so hard!
Sungmin: So? what do you want me to do?! Be happy,Thankful? That I am enrolling to the University that I don't want?
Chaerin: If that is what will happen? Then YEAH! 

I walk out heading to the main Office! I just don't want to see Sungmin's Oppa face! URGH! Can't he be just be thankful? Maybe not..Cuase I really make his life worst this past few days and today!! and maybe tomorrow!! Hahahaha..


Then here we are! Taking the test for enrollment! Gladly I passed! Well I know I'll passed the test! Cause it is so DAMN EASY! Aigoo!

Chaerin: See? It's easy like 1 2 3!
Sungmin: I know right?
Chaerin: HUH! 
Sungmin: Come on..I need to go! I don't wanna see your face for awhile! 
Chaerin: Wha-

No more,No less! He goes out! He didn't even wait for me! Aigoo,i need to wait for the some papers! I mean,We need to wait But he just leave me dumbfounded!! I don't have a car to take me home! I don't have my CHAPERONE!! That stupid Oppa!!

End Of POV

In the other place,There is one man who will enter thye Parng Univ. too..

Jiyong's POV

URGH! I hate school! I need to call youngbae to help me on this! What will happen to the studio I own if I will focus on the studies? What will I do now? I don't need to learn some academics! Music is already my life! and that's all!

(@call)
Jiyong: Youngbae..
Youngbae: Yoh! Wassup?
Jiyong: I have a problem..
Youngbae: Woah! That's cool!..What is it!?
Jiyong: Your weird..I will enroll now to Parang Univ.
Youngbae: WHAT!!!??
Jiyong: I know right..I hate too..But my parents want it! And it's ing CRAZY!
Youngbae: NO! I mean,It's COOL! LIke wow! You will now go in College?! That's amazing..
Jiyong:Hell?~ Your so weird! By the way..what university you will enroll..
Youngbae: I stop.
Jiyong: What?
Youngbae: You know,We are not so rich like we see everyday..And college is HELL! Damn expensive! So I decided to stop! 
Jiyong: What about your parents,You need to enroll too..
Youngbae: I can't afford college! you know my parent's abandoned me when they go to US they think that I am an adict! Haha!
JIyong:That's uncool! 
Youngbae: You know that I am the one who raise myself right??
Jiyong: Yeah~ 
Youngbae: So? That's it! I will not enroll to some university to just give myself a hard time!
jiyong: Hay~ Bro! 
Youngbae:By the way? you said you will enroll now right? Wait for me arraseo?
Jiyong: Moral support?
Youngbae: Of course..
Jiyong: All right..
(End of Conversation)

Youngbae will not go to some univ. so? It means that..Whatever! I don't like UNIVERSITY too! I hate colleges! And I don't think it will help me to make my life easy and Happy!

So here I am in Parang! With youngbae..

Youngbae: I didn't know that this Univ. is Freaking big!? I thought it was just so small..
Jiyong: Me too..
Youngbae: So? are you ready?
Jiyong:For?
Youngbae: For taking the enrollment test!!
Jiyong: What if I didn't pass? I will stop too isn't it?
Youngbae: NO, Your parents will kill you! Hahaha!
Jiyong: Well that's stupid! 
Youngbae: I know..
Jiyong: I'll go now! 
Youngbae: Yeh~ sure I wait you here..
Jiyong: Alright..

Then,Damn! It makes me shiver! This Univ. is so COOL! I mean..It was so big! So Clean! But I don't understand why my parents want me too enroll in this cool,I mean we all know that we can't afford this! But still they want it! 

As I sitted to the bench waiting for my name to call up! my whole body was freaking Dead! Omo! How will I pass that test! I saw a IT GIRL! sitted beside me..HOw cool! I didn't know that this Univ. have a Girl like these? 

Jiyong: Hi~

She look at me,Omo! She's beautiful! Haha..Nice jiyong..One cute spotted! 

Jiyong: What course do you take?

Then she ignore me,What kind of human is she? She didn't even speak!

Jiyong: I'm Jiyong~ 

She gave me a stern look! ARGH! 

Jiyong: What's yours~ I know it's beautiful like you!

Still she didn't even smile,Speak! She just give me a mad,Hell face..Tsk! What a bad girl!

Then the secretary goes out! She was looking for someone,I hope it was not me!! I HOPE I HOPE I HOPE!!! 

Secretary: Miss,Lee Chaerin! Here is your paper! 
Chaerin: Oh~ Thank you,Can I take my brother's paper too? He just left.
Secretary: Oh~ Is that so? Of course!
Chaerin: Thank you..

Di-Did she just spoke in other language!?! So? She didn't understand my words!? SO?! she is not so fluent in korean?! She is american? How come her face is purely korean! Hahaha! Pabo Jiyong!

Secretary: Hhmm,We are so glad Ms. Chaerin that you take this Univ. for your college life! I hope you enjoy studying here~
Chaerin: Yeah~ Of course Ms. Kang. I feel great too!
Secretary: Arraseo,Here is the paper of your brother!
Chaerin: Hhhmm,Thank you! 

She flash a smile to the secretary...Aigoo,Why am I watching her!!?? 
Then she walks out..but stop in my front! Aigoo~

Chaerin: Now you know Mr. Jingyo?~

I was about to speak but she gave me a SMIRK! Hell? 
Then She leaves! WHat kind of girl is she?! A BAD IT GIRL!!??

Secretary: Mr. Kwon Jiyong? 
Jiyong: Neh!?
Secreater: You can now take the test!

Oh,CRAP

End of POV.
------------------------------------------------------------
Chappy two~ FINISHED! Finally! 
Aigoo~ 
Next CHappy will be Sunny and Sungmin I think..
Stay tune!



COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!