ARGUE

For The First Time Lovers..

Sungmin's POV

Sungmin: Hiya! Chaerin..
Chaerin: WHAT??!!
Sungmin: Don't act stupid! I know you want to go to that Kirin Arts school too..
Chaerin: I wan't to go..WHAT?? are you on your mind?! I want to fo to PARANG UNIV.! and That's it!
Sungmin: But Mom said we are both going to enter that University and we need to respect that...
Chaerin: Hell..YOu know what? If I became the older one here..TRUST ME I WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE.
Sungmin: Why do you want to enroll in Parang? Is it because your brain didn't work for Kirin?
Chaerin: What? Are you blind? Did you see this medals hanging up in our wall!? It is named for me! And you know I'm ing smart!!

She said and she walks off..Making me angry..Well,That she is! Lee Chaerin the stubborn brat! But what can't I do? We spoiled her! and she became a monster..She want to do what she wants and that thing make her happy! 
I hate to say this but I am definitely mad at her! but I can't do anything..She is my one and only Lil Sis..and I need to love her as my parents do..

My parents own some high company that soon will take care of my hands..I'm afraid but I'll do my best! I'm currently enrolling myself in Kirin Arts School for me, this School was kinda OK to me..Not High or Low class..and I don't know if I will pass or not! but maybe I am..

*Phonecall*
Sungmin: Yeah? Mom?..
Mom:What do you do Sungmin? Why do you make Chaerin cry?!

She said while I'm still sitting here in my Sofa in our aprtment(Chaerin & Sungmin).

Sungmin:WHAT??!! What did I do?
Mom: She said you scold her~ Aigoo~ Sungmin..You know how much she is emotional right? But why did you do that..

What will I do? I didn't say anything..for the first she is the one who yelled and scold me!

Sungmin: Alright~ I'll come now there..Tell her that wait for me..

I hang up the phone..SUCH A NERVE WRECKER!

EnD of POV

Chaerin's POV

HUH!!! He thinks that he can easy go with me? Did he really know me very well~ Of course he did cause he is my BIG BRO! and of course as the younger here...he needs to follow me! I WANT TO ENROLL IN  Parang Univ.! and that's what I really want! And he can only change the plan that Mom and Dad said..Of course he needs to talk to Mom and Dad..
Aigoo~ why is he always making the rules? Why is he always I need to follow as my parents said..
WHY!!!???

Chaerin: Mom..Oppa scold me! You need to talk to him.

As I cried to her like I am the one who is really pitifull..BUt yes!! I AM!

Mom: What? what did he do?
Chaerin: He shout at me..and I hate it Mom..
Mom: Hhhmm..Did you do anything wrong?
Chaerin: Why should I? I'm a big lady now Mom..And I'm matured!

Hhhmm? I don't really think that I am matured Isn't it? But of course I need to cry and beg for Mom..Oppa need to sorry to me now! and I dont want to say sorry..We both living in the same roof..SO?  I don't want to be awkward!!

And then..She call him! Yelling at him! See? Mom really Loves me..LOL..
Then he came..of course I need to act pitiful..
He stare at me and I hate that..

Sungmin: Chaaerin..
Chaerin: What?
Sungmin: I'm sorry forgive me..
Chaerin: I can only forgive you if you will do what I said..
Sungmin: What do you mean?
Chaerin: YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN! OPPA!!!

He stared at me again..Aigoo~ it is scary..how I wish it is for best! but It was not!

Sungmin: Arraseo~

WOAH!! really?! Did my acting carrer really pass?! Hahaha..
See? Im lee Chaerin..The one and only baddest female..no one can resist me..

I smiled at him..
and of course I hug him as well..It was a thank you session..

End of POV

----------------------------------------
Finish at the First CHAP..
^___^!
So..Next chap will be in the PARANG I think? and
How thay meet thier friends or maybe lovers..
you need to stay Tune..
OR maybe
SUNNY POV..
Maybe
JIYONG POV too..
>___<

----------------------------------------
COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!